Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not to play into RV hysteria...

The Original Spike

My mother told my aunt several months ago about investment. She wanted to know more so I told her the pros and cons. With much hesitation, she talked me into investing her an my uncle, all be it a very small amount. She and my uncle do not follow these sites, so imagine my surprise when I got a call tonight asking to invest more for them. I asked do you mind telling me why? She stated she had heard something on CNN I believe, about the Iraqi currency soon to be regaining its former buying power and that it bodes well for the Iraqi people as well as for a the nation of Iraq to be able to move into the 21st century once again. I told her to check out DTs and DBs... DBs takes credit card orders from my understanding, but I would no longer be taking orders for the family.

I then called a couple of my contacts and they were saying that yes, it seems to indeed be moving foward and will happen very soon, possibly tonight.

With my extreme scepticism that I have developed as of late, all I can say is that I hope they are right. I've also heard from several sources that are saying it appears to possibly be coming in at over $4.00.

Like I said before, I'll believe it when I see it...

Signed, cautiously optimistic... Spike :mellow:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Let's hope so... I'm for one about to go to bed and hope to wake up and see news Santa visited during the night, but if not, I will continue to check and go on with what needs to get done in my life for the day... I'm really at a point of "what ever". I have not given up, just not over optimistic... cautious more like it and ready to fall back into hybernation in this thing until otherwise shown to once again open the cave door of optimism... So, what will be will be... <_<

I got an email earlier on 2/24, which had information that apparently "Frank26" had shared with his group...touting of the CNN information on the Iraqi RV situation, as you described. I scoured high & low, and CNN has absolutely nothing on its' site anywhere about this. I read every article that the search engine on CNN site would produce that even had "Iraq" in it anywhere.

So...if there is any truth to that from CNN...someone please provide a link? I truly don't think it exists. Hopeful for the RV very soon.....and so tired of the many pumpers out there, or the supposed "intel" that always leads to more disappointment for so many.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Was just relaying what I was asked and told. If I were a pumper, that would imply I have something to gain from getting people to buy more. I don't. In fact, I would suggest be happy with what you hold...

Was just relaying what I was asked and told. If I were a pumper, that would imply I have something to gain from getting people to buy more. I don't. In fact, I would suggest be happy with what you hold...

Just look at my last post, "Hitting the wall", this will show how much of a pumper I am...

• Upvote 1

Just look at my last post, "Hitting the wall", this will show how much of a pumper I am...

anyone trying to quote cnn and their aunt must be a pumper... ;) J/k I thought it was pretty regular rumor post.

I will say one thing though. While this and DD are my only two real sites I ever look at. The once or twice I have looked at other sites such as PD their was one nice difference they had that I think we could use a little more of here. While I won't comment about what they do or don't post the majority of the comments that they had fallowing someones "intel" most of the people simply just put a thanks or something positive like that. I think that sometimes on here the positivity is something we could use a little more of on this site. That would really help to make this all around best dinar speculation site. Just a thought. Go RV and let's try to enjoy the ride along with everyone else who is also doing the same.

Edited by funkemaster
  • Upvote 2

I got an email earlier on 2/24, which had information that apparently "Frank26" had shared with his group...touting of the CNN information on the Iraqi RV situation, as you described. I scoured high & low, and CNN has absolutely nothing on its' site anywhere about this. I read every article that the search engine on CNN site would produce that even had "Iraq" in it anywhere.

So...if there is any truth to that from CNN...someone please provide a link? I truly don't think it exists. Hopeful for the RV very soon.....and so tired of the many pumpers out there, or the supposed "intel" that always leads to more disappointment for so many.

There is absolutely ZERO information on cnn.com about anything whatsoever that involves the IQD.

Maybe she was watching Fox, Sesame Street for all I know... Like I said, just told you guys what I was told...

Yea I'm not bashing you Spike. I read someone else posted that as well. Think it was Frank or someone else. I checked cnn.com last night to verify but didn't find anything unfortunately :(

hahahahaha spike sesame street ,,,i thoought of the two old guys in the upper box,,also bashing what was happening,,,,,maybe it was the two old guys on sesame street that said it will be a good r \/ they had already sold miss piggy and kirmitt,,,,,,,, thanks for the post buddy lol

• Upvote 1