Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What will Shabibi do?

1978parker

Shabibi; told everyone that he would drop the zeroes on the currency after the GOI is officially seated.. the last 3 seats are those Security Minister positions.. I think it's Defense, Interior and something else.. since it appears that they are just about to do that, it makes for a very interesting time to see what he does now. :unsure:

Thank you for the post, but I don't think I have ever read anywhere that Shab's will drop the 0's. I have heard others say it, but not him. At this point I am not so concerned over that, I think that they will run the notes concurrent, and do the renomination in country. Everyone has an opinion, and not one of us really know.

I do agree that need to seat those three ministers, and be done with it, while they still have a little time to save themselves, but who know if that will happen.

Anyway, I am going to stay focused and positive. :):)

• Upvote 3

Yes! Please Meet Dr. Shabibi

shabibi%2Bdec.%2B22nd%2B2010.jpg

Dear Shabs we here in America would appreciate it if you would use the easy button in route to you now! Just press the BIG RED BUTTON MARKED EASY and all will be good. Option two we come back in with our bombers and finish you guys off and pump all your Oil back here to the US. Thanks Shabs.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Maybe he'll request asylum in the U.S. like the Ayatolla in the 80's (and we will grant it if he pushes that easy button!!!)ohmy.gif

Done deal, lets submit the offer to him. We will pick him up in a rented private jet and set the man up over here.

Maybe he'll request asylum in the U.S. like the Ayatolla in the 80's (and we will grant it if he pushes that easy button!!!)ohmy.gif

LOL...Hell I'll let Shabs stay at my place if he pushes the button. I'll sleep on the floor and give him my room. If the RV is higher than 2, he'll get breakfast in bed

Is Shabibi a real person? What is the real reason Maliki has withheld the 3 ministers? He must be trying to save his sorry behind by packing the court. Of course the PM has a right to select his supporters. In this case however it is more important than that. They could help save his hide.

I believe Shabibi used to work for the IMF.

Maliki has too many skeletons in the cupboard. He wants his own man to reduce the fallout from any possible future prosecution.

The anticipation seems to be reaching a climax in here, lol, RELAX ALL THIS IS ALREADY DONE behind the scenes now and media is being fed smoke and mirrors at this point. I share all of your anticipation but we need to chill and wait just a little bit longer, I know for a fact this is a done deal already. HANG IN THERE! We will see the end of this ride very soon.

• Upvote 1