Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What to BELIEVE?

uncs

What in the world to believe? One post says Parliment is done until next monday and the members of parliment are going back to their homeland to take part in the protest!!!! Another post says Rate is between $.60 - $1.00. Another post says 3 positions will be voted in tomorrow. Another says everyone is all ticked off and fighting and walking out. Another post say $3.20 by the end of the week.

In times like this, I am going back to COMMON SENSE! Everyone knows that if these protests take place that its going to get violent and the RV will not take place anytime soon! Shame on everyone for letting this happen! The Iraqi people and the USA for not pushing them to do this. What a slap in the face to all service men and women who are over there and who never came home. If it does not happen this week I think we are years away. IF it does not happen this week my hope is that they hang Maliki. I know its strong words but I am begining to believe he is worse than saddam! I wish you all the best and want this but sometimes a little common sense goes a long way! Sorry, to say this but if it does not happen by friday you will see three things happen.

1. Riots in the streets and the place falls apart

2. RV is years away because these riots will push the religious beliefs/ groups farther away from each other and there will never be a compromise! NEVER

3. Dinar Trades price will drastically drop in price to buy and sell Dinar! BOOK IT

I got my fingers crossed, but if friday comes and goes with no RV were years away!

OUT

• Upvote 12

uncs,

I agree 100% with your assessment.

Thanks I thought about this for a second and forgot one thing. I bet Maliki lifts his border restriction soon because he will be crying for more US troops to restore the peace. NO SIR MALIKI, nobody in or out per your request! And, if Obama send troops to the rescue, he is an idiot too!

• Upvote 2

Amen to that! I myself cant understand how the 'intel' being supplied varies so very much! If people really have some good intel just tell us and show us where your are getting your rates from? You can cross out names to protect whoever you wish.

Anyway, one this I know is true is the Bible. I also know that in Revelation 18:3 it talks about the kings of the earth getting rich off the abundance of Babylon. I also know that Babylon is Iraq. So my friends we do know that the RV will happen We do know we will get rich off this investment we just dont know how long it will take. I am believing it is right now!

Lets go back to the time you first invested. Lets say someone came and told you, "hey if you buy some dinars for 1,170 to 1 USD and sit on it for a while you may get rich'! But you will have to be patient. If all we have to do to get rich is be patient, Im sure we can handle that. Now try to go and make millions any other way! If you find a place thats easier than this investment please let me know.

Let patience have her perfect work!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I totally agree and I think it will get very bloody I was just reading on another site that M gave license to a pro government rally to rally in ti amen sq. in baghdad on the 25th that's not going to go over well at all . Some one needs to get their **** together and do something !! GO RVVVVVV !!!!!! B)

• Upvote 1

Oh ya I guess M went threw Kuwaiti channels to contact Obama to help him and his family out of country and o said no you are to use proper channels and that's through the embassy in Baghdad not Kuwait. Hes trying to run stop him" hangman is comin down from the gallows and he don't have very long Oh mama i can her them calling " :o

What in the world to believe? One post says Parliment is done until next monday and the members of parliment are going back to their homeland to take part in the protest!!!! Another post says Rate is between $.60 - $1.00. Another post says 3 positions will be voted in tomorrow. Another says everyone is all ticked off and fighting and walking out. Another post say $3.20 by the end of the week.

In times like this, I am going back to COMMON SENSE! Everyone knows that if these protests take place that its going to get violent and the RV will not take place anytime soon! Shame on everyone for letting this happen! The Iraqi people and the USA for not pushing them to do this. What a slap in the face to all service men and women who are over there and who never came home. If it does not happen this week I think we are years away. IF it does not happen this week my hope is that they hang Maliki. I know its strong words but I am begining to believe he is worse than saddam! I wish you all the best and want this but sometimes a little common sense goes a long way! Sorry, to say this but if it does not happen by friday you will see three things happen.

2. RV is years away because these riots will push the religious beliefs/ groups farther away from each other and there will never be a compromise! NEVER

3. Dinar Trades price will drastically drop in price to buy and sell Dinar! BOOK IT

I got my fingers crossed, but if friday comes and goes with no RV were years away!

OUT

Sounds to me like its time for a vote of "no confidence" on Maliki and get Allawi in there pronto and seat the GOI and RV. He could do it all in 48 hrs.

• Upvote 2

OUT

Agreed

Anyway, one this I know is true is the Bible. I also know that in Revelation 18:3 it talks about the kings of the earth getting rich off the abundance of Babylon.

I believe that the getting rich part has already happened. There are already people out there that are rich off of the fruits of Babylon. We are just here on the hopes of catching the last little dregs that dont flush down the drain before the planet explodes.

• Upvote 1

Hey folks....lets all take a little breath. Yes, it does look like a problem if it doesn't RV by Friday, but it doesn't mean this investment is over. The world is not going to let them fail!!! Our investment will continue to be a good investment, and I believe will RV in the near future. Iraq will not go away. They may have to restructure, but it won't be that long. There is just no way!! Keep the Faith, and Go RV!!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Our troops as well as the Iraqi people need our prayers more than ever right now! There are lots of conflicting stories right now about meeting or not meeting until next week, just shows the confusion and chaos is growing. Makes sense to us that an RV would ease some of this but who knows? God be with our troops and the Iraqi people depending on those in their government to make the important decisions their country so desparately needs!!

• Upvote 2

Oh ya I guess M went threw Kuwaiti channels to contact Obama to help him and his family out of country and o said no you are to use proper channels and that's through the embassy in Baghdad not Kuwait. Hes trying to run stop him" hangman is comin down from the gallows and he don't have very long Oh mama i can her them calling " :o

And where did you hear this from???? :unsure:

Anyway, one this I know is true is the Bible. I also know that in Revelation 18:3 it talks about the kings of the earth getting rich off the abundance of Babylon. I also know that Babylon is Iraq. So my friends we do know that the RV will happen We do know we will get rich off this investment we just dont know how long it will take. I am believing it is right now!

Not to get into a biblical discussion, but don't use the bible's words as proof for us getting rich. While it sounds encouraging; Iraq isn't even the "Mystery, Babylon".

If it were, we would have to see it become America, pretty much. And then we would have to decide if it were America or Iraq which was Babylon. I'd still lean towards America, because it has made all nations rich; just imagine the lamentation of the world market if America's economy entirely crashed.

America has multiple ports for merchants to bring in goods; unlike Iraq who has one tiny one that a large freighter can no longer even travel through. Iraq in no way has multitudes of different nationalities and tongues, while that is all America is.

And when it discusses the world getting rich off of Babylon, it says "the merchants who got rich from her by selling these things to her (gold,silver,fine linen,things of citron and ivory, etc.). They got rich selling things to this nation; The land which buys the majority of the world's products right now; America. Even the robed women with a cup in her hand - in babylonian culture there was such woman called the "mother of the lost" or various other names. Her name was Libertas by the Romans. Previously identified as "Ishtar", Isis, Athena, etc. Goddess of fertility. Also known as the "model figure" for the statue of liberty sculpted by Frederic Bartholdi, whom we call "The mother of exiles."

And then just for coincidence sake; all ships coming into new york city's port facilities must come from the south. They must navigate through the seaport NYC/Babylon. With a huge water tower reading "Babylon". Just a funny touch.

Now I could be wrong, and Iraq could grow a large port city for deep-water freights...maybe, and many nationalities may flood the country once the RV does happen, and their people may become the largest consumers of the world, and Iraq may become a world power economically and militarily. But what I'm really trying to say is don't use the bible for our selfish desires of wealth. Especially when as of now, it fits the description in not a single way.

;) I read it in a news article on dd NOT PROMOTING ANOTHER SITE GO RVVVV. B)

21st, 2011 02:58 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

2-21-11 Maliki plans escape via Kuwait in event of public revolution

Highlights/Thoughts

Click on the title of this posting to get the details of this article

1. Maliki’s visit to Kuwait was to arrange with Kuwaiti officials his family’s escape from Iraq in case of the break-out of public revolution in the country, said a Gulf diplomatic source in Kuwait

2. While in Kuwait, Maliki sent an immediate message to Obama through the US Ambassador in Kuwait asking for an urgent meeting with Obama

3. Obama apologized and declined the request and blamed Maliki for not contacting him through the US embassy in Iraq

4. Obama told him the official channel is the US Embassy in Baghdad and not Kuwait

5. The source said Maliki didn’t send his message through the US Ambassador in Baghdad for fear that his political opponents would know about it

6. Obama’s response to Maliki indicates that the US administration is no longer siding with Maliki for his failure in meeting the conditions upon which the current government was formed

7. When Maliki received Obama’s answer, he said in an angry tone,”Is this our reward?”

8. The Kuwaitis promised Maliki full support

I am trying to get the hang of moving things around

• Upvote 1

Wow, Easy folks! I get the distinct impression that those of you in the states have the wrong impression of what Iraq is at this point. It is incredibly unstable and has been since 2003. the news back home isn't reporting all the bombings and executions that I hear and see every day. Iraq isn't going to fall into civil unrest. It has been in civil unrest for 8 years. The Iraqis are a lot like the Palestinians, They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

remember there are a lot of people who have had dinar since 2003 and have heard the "it's gonna hit next week" song and dance for 8 years now. Is it closer? yes and no. the feeling here is that this place will go up in flames next year.

• Upvote 2

Wow, Easy folks! I get the distinct impression that those of you in the states have the wrong impression of what Iraq is at this point. It is incredibly unstable and has been since 2003. the news back home isn't reporting all the bombings and executions that I hear and see every day. Iraq isn't going to fall into civil unrest. It has been in civil unrest for 8 years. The Iraqis are a lot like the Palestinians, They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

remember there are a lot of people who have had dinar since 2003 and have heard the "it's gonna hit next week" song and dance for 8 years now. Is it closer? yes and no. the feeling here is that this place will go up in flames next year.

This is right on the mark. I am in the same vicinity as your location (Up or down the street) and I hear huge explosions every other day. I have been in this country since 2004 and have seen a lot of killing and destruction. I even have a photo with Donald Rumsfeld in 2004 at Fallujah. This place is unstable. I don't care what kind of picture the media paints. You actually have to be here to know these things though. I don't see any real democracy in this country ever. It does not fit in with Islam. Their religion dictates their lives and politics in the whole region. B)

Bush and his buddies set this up to make bank, not to lose, we will come out of this sooner or later. The end of february is not the end, the end of march is a factor, if not then then June or December. I'm betting on or before the end of march. ;)

GORVing

Just doubling my money every eight days, I wish I could share the web site with you all :)

Amen to that! I myself cant understand how the 'intel' being supplied varies so very much! If people really have some good intel just tell us and show us where your are getting your rates from? You can cross out names to protect whoever you wish.

Lets go back to the time you first invested. Lets say someone came and told you, "hey if you buy some dinars for 1,170 to 1 USD and sit on it for a while you may get rich'! But you will have to be patient. If all we have to do to get rich is be patient, Im sure we can handle that. Now try to go and make millions any other way! If you find a place thats easier than this investment please let me know.

Let patience have her perfect work!

Second this post :)

It's easier for me to believe that there is a GOD, than listen to a pride full (non- believers) man boost of all his knowledge :shakehead:

To GOD :bow: :bow: :bow:

As unbelievable to all of us as it may seem, I have conjectured that maybe the US/IMF/World Powers don't want the RV to happen right now -- Iraq to be salvaged form the brink. Are they then interested in taking their profits later and if so, when? What if the plan is to allow the world economy to flatten like a pancake and somehow take these profits on the way back out of that? Then there's so much in the news about wanting a global currency standard -- what will that do to long-term retention of an rv'd IQD? Do we cash out quickly or wait? And if a new world currency is defined, will that be based on the petro dollar/oil reserves or another form of collateral?

If the GOI is propped up by the US Govt, and they fail to RV this week, then I can only assume that the US wanted it to go down this way for other reasons. Otherwise, the mountains would be removed and we'd be counting our change. I can't imagine the good that would come out of allowing Iraq to implode unless it's to get the US military more instantiated because they would be needed longer term to stabilize and regain control. Hmmm. What are they all up to now? Only a few days left to reclaim Iraq from the brink of new violence, and I am getting more skeptical as the hours go by. What a shame we just can't have forward movement so peace and prosperity has a chance to prevail for the Iraqi's. They have got to be so frustrated and tired. Sorry if this goes down this way for all concerned.