Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GET READY

magicman6685

On your mark, get ready................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not a pumper but I think it is time, we are RICH, RV BABY!

Huh? These people are on the edge of dragging every last one of PM and A and M along with PD and Q !!!!!!!! And Burning them at the stake. Yes AN RV would stop the violence but Jesus it seems they better push the fkn BUTTON NOWWWWW.sad.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm hearing this also lets hope thats the reason for the no visas and the strict searching for dinar on the people coming in to Iraq hope its at the rate they are saying but i will be happy with a 1 to 1 swap

Because I've been here since may 03' im ready to retire

Edited by randalln

* don't promote other sites: IT’S ON !!!!! MY CONTACT@ CHASE Closed by SteveI – RV REVEALED TO PEOPLE OF IRAQ IN BAGDAD

February 19, 2011 05:10 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

OKAY……………..

FIRST AND FOREMOST, FORGIVE ME FOR ALL CAPS.

YES, I AM YELLING…………….BUT WITH GLEE :lol:

MY CONTACT AT MY BANK JUST RETURNED MY CALL

STATED THAT THEIR WAS A STATEMENT STATED :o

THAT THE PEOPLE OF IRAQI HAVE BEEN

NOTIFIED THAT THE IRAQI DINAR HAS RV’D!!!!!!!!! :P

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, OCCURRED IN BAGDAD.

STEVEI, IF YOU NEED TO VERIFY, LET ME KNOW………. :D

WHOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD! :D

HE’S THINKING ANY TIME NOW!!!!!!!! :o

TOMORROW, MAYBE???????????????? :rolleyes:

AND, THAT COULD BE WHY THEY ARE OPEN ON MONDAY :o

WHICH IS A RECOGNIZED HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD HIM, DID YOU HEAR THAT? IT’S A STAMPEDE! :unsure:

GET OUT OF THE WAY……………….

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

NO, wait for it, Sunday or Monday no shiiit, I'm telling you the truth

If Okie and TerryK can state that all the blessed time, then certainly can you. So I'll comment same as I do Okie and TerryK. I think it's BS.

The RV,It has already been announced in Iraq as we speak now. If you know anyone in Iraq please call them to confirm this.

Really now.......

I don't know how it works but it reads. 1,143.0000. That is not what it was.

This IS a change to a higher rate than it was, when it was 1170 ,,, lower number there, higher rate in USD.

However, it was reported on yesterday by someone who noticed it then, so it won't be the result of anything that happened today.

smee2

On your mark, get ready................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not a pumper but I think it is time, we are RICH, RV BABY!

I think I enjoy reading all this human DRAMA on this site more than I will spending my millions...or at leas it's so much FUN hoping, praying, speculating...I could wait another year before I start to get impatient.

I only have 1.5M dinar, so I hope it's a high rate!