Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat with Sonny1

Jimsdandy

:16 PM [dano2771] nothing to loose but alot to gain

1:16 PM [dano2771] hope they rise up

1:16 PM [snickers77] well .. the people are gonna rise up like none other if he doesnt swallow his stinking pride and get things taken care of

1:17 PM [snickers77] Its insane how long he has taken to get this in place

1:17 PM [dano2771] Snickers77 agreed

1:17 PM [snickers77] ugh .. scary

1:17 PM [snickers77] not sure what to think ...

1:17 PM [dano2771] Snickers77 i try not to

1:17 PM [dano2771] especiall on foreign affairs   

1:18 PM [sonny1] good afternoon all

1:18 PM [snickers77] hey sonny1

1:18 PM [dano2771] sonny hey ther mr

1:18 PM [sonny1] hope you all are good

1:18 PM [dano2771] sonny1 are we?   

1:18 PM [snickers77] so .. with all the ummm unrest in iraq .. what are you thinking about it all sonny1?

1:18 PM [dano2771] im broke

1:18 PM [sonny1] Snickers77 its great for us

1:18 PM [snickers77] you think?

1:18 PM [snickers77] Im worried its gonna blow it all

1:19 PM [sonny1] Snickers77 yes, governments are caving, i think it will rv shortly

1:19 PM [snickers77] did you see where they are now shooting students that are protesting?

1:19 PM [sonny1] all we need is the budget to get passed, and from what i hearing that will be tomm.

1:19 PM [snickers77] that cant be going over well

1:19 PM [dano2771] Snickers77 wasnt that in berani

1:20 PM [sonny1] Snickers77 i did, they need to do something yesterday.

1:20 PM [sonny1] shabbs has said he will adjust the exchange rate to the fiscal policy (budget)

1:21 PM [sonny1] so i am ready

1:21 PM [snickers77] well .. lets hope this meeting tomorrow ( or tonite ) whenever it is .. is the final step

1:21 PM [davhina] sonny1 good afternoon sonny1

1:21 PM [sonny1] Snickers77 if the budget gets done tomm were sitting pretty

1:21 PM [snickers77] oh im more than ready ... once its announced and validated .. im there

1:21 PM [sonny1] davhina hey there

1:21 PM [davhina] sonny1 cautiously excited for this week   

1:22 PM [dano2771] sonny1 sure hope so       

1:22 PM [sonny1] i just want you all to know you might be disappointed in the rate, i wont be, but i know most will be. imo

1:22 PM [snickers77] I hope they can keep things together .. Im afraid old ways will sneak in and this whole democratic set up will go poof

1:22 PM [davhina] sonny1 but i am with you on this week, do or die for Iraq

1:22 PM [snickers77] how disappointed ...

1:22 PM [sonny1] davhina it is do or die, its the week that will change everything

1:22 PM [davhina] sonny1 a dime and up and i am happy

1:22 PM [snickers77] please dont say .10

1:23 PM [snickers77]  davhina .. some are more easily pleased than others

1:23 PM [davhina] Snickers77 a dime would be a fantastic return

1:23 PM [sonny1] if you look at shabbs, everything with him is inflation, if he comes out to high, it would be real bad for there inflation. imo and its just that.....im saying between .30-1.00

1:24 PM [davhina] sonny1 works for me

1:24 PM [snickers77] Id be ok with a buck .. but ya know at this point .... you get so worn out from the up and down ... Im just wanting a date and let the decimal point fall where it may.

1:24 PM [davhina] a buck would be awesome, anything over .50 retires my happy butt   

1:25 PM [sonny1] the thing is, everthing there people are demanding takes a tradeable currency, water, electricity,jobs (private sector). the companies that provide these services need to be paid, and if they could've paid them already they would of......they need a tradeable currency

1:25 PM [davhina] Snickers77 well over at another site they are saying 4-5 dollars, for sure!!   

1:25 PM [sonny1] Snickers77 i totaly agree. just let it happen

1:26 PM [sonny1] davhina wow. i have a nice lot in iraq with some grass on it for sale.....you interested?

1:26 PM [sonny1]  

1:26 PM [dano2771] davhina you me martin luther king well ya know the rest

1:26 PM [snickers77] ugh .. not sure why people even worry about the amount so much.

1:26 PM [davhina] sonny1 sure   does a camel come with it?   

1:26 PM [davhina] dano2771   

1:26 PM [sonny1] davhina camel, and 2 goats.... fully furnished.....2 bedroom 2 bath right in the war zone....it wont last long

1:27 PM [dano2771] .50 im outta here

1:27 PM [snickers77] as weird as it sounds ... when this cashes out .. Im still gonna be interested in if they can make this work .. i genuinely feel for them.

1:27 PM [davhina] sonny1 i'm in   

1:27 PM [armcandy] Sonny1-thanks for all of the good info you have provided

1:27 PM [shane l] whats up sonny1 long time

:27 PM [dano2771] ok yall be good

1:27 PM [dano2771] gotta run

1:27 PM [snickers77] bye dano

1:27 PM [sonny1] armcandy n/p lets just get this budget done

1:27 PM [sonny1] dano2771 see ya

1:27 PM [dano2771] GO RV

1:27 PM [davhina] Snickers77 not me, this happens and i dont want to hear about iraq again

1:28 PM [snickers77] haha

1:28 PM [shane l] have not been on in a long time

1:28 PM [snickers77] yes im sick of it .. but there is a part of me that realizes .. this is truly history in the making...

1:28 PM [shane l] whats new guys

1:28 PM [snickers77] hello shane I

1:28 PM [davhina] sonny1 heard maliki said the budget would be "implemented" tomorrow, not approved

1:28 PM [sonny1] shane l hey, were just feeling real good about this whole thing

1:28 PM [shane l] Snickers77 hi

1:29 PM [shane l] sonny1 thats good

1:29 PM [snickers77] what do you mean not approved?

1:29 PM [sonny1] davhina implemented means running, thats even better

1:29 PM [snickers77] the parliament is voting on it arent they?

1:29 PM [davhina] sonny1 correct

1:29 PM [davhina] Snickers77 is better

1:29 PM [sonny1] Snickers77 what that is, is the budget will go into effect tomm

1:30 PM [snickers77] oh ok .. so .. that means the RV can be popped out there ASAP then?

1:30 PM [davhina] sonny1 correct, that kinda excited me a wee bit   

1:30 PM [Riverdawg] Hi sonny1, just got on, still of the opinion Fri is drop dead date?

1:30 PM [snickers77] go put on your depends davhina and be prepared

1:30 PM [davhina] Riverdawg because of the protests yes it could be

1:30 PM [sonny1] i think budget is done as well, there approving things that are budget related, i wonder when they have the second reading, and its approved, if they can start using it, and the third is a formality

1:31 PM [sonny1] Riverdawg i think anytime, after tomm

1:31 PM [Riverdawg] sonny1 - SWEET... thanks 1:31 PM [Riverdawg] davhina - thanks

1:31 PM [snickers77] I find myself not wanting to get excited ... due to all the other false starts..

1:31 PM [davhina] sonny1 thought the second was done, but if they plan to implement it, and are working last 2 days, they must be nervous

1:31 PM [davhina] Riverdawg YW

1:32 PM [sonny1] i just let you all know what im hearing, i have been wrong before, but my m.e buds have never been more sure-confident. i will ride them out, i as well think we are looking real good right now....1:33 PM [davhina] sonny1 yeah you were wrong   last july, so if you are right this time you are a .500 average guru     

1:33 PM [sonny1] davhina second is done, i was wondering if when the second is done, if they can start using it as actual, because im seeing alot of things getting approved that they would need a budget for

1:33 PM [snickers77] I hope so sonny1 ... I know not to 100% count on things .. but your ME guys are about the only thing we have right now linking us to whats real

1:33 PM [shane l] sonny1 i like your info thanks for it

1:33 PM [Riverdawg] davhina - .500 makes you a lot of money in the majors...   

1:33 PM [sonny1] shane l n/p thx

1:33 PM [sonny1] Riverdawg amen

1:34 PM [davhina] sonny1 yeah me too, i think tomorrow is a formality, think they have it worked out1:33 PM [shane l] sonny1 i like your info thanks for it

1:33 PM [Riverdawg] davhina - .500 makes you a lot of money in the majors...   

1:33 PM [sonny1] shane l n/p thx

1:33 PM [sonny1] Riverdawg amen

1:34 PM [davhina] sonny1 yeah me too, i think tomorrow is a formality, think they have it worked out1:34 PM [davhina] Riverdawg .290 makes ya millions   

1:34 PM [sonny1] gotta run..... be safe

1:34 PM [davhina] sonny1 later

1:34 PM [davhina] thanks

1:34 PM [shane l] sonny1 see you man

1:35 PM [Riverdawg] davhina -   

1:35 PM [davhina] much appreciated

1:35 PM [snickers77] Thank you Sonny1

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

There's a lot of information coming out that the budget will be done as well as all of the GOI. The date and rates vary from $0.30 to $5.00. Now it's quite difficult to believe the high end. When the people don't have water, electricity or jobs. Pray that the people of Iraq get relief, peace, electricity and water and that they may function with a Government that fulfills its obligations.

• Upvote 2

Thanks. It sounds good to me but I'm not holding my breath yet. I've learned over the last 7 years of ups and downs and one he????LL of a lot of RUM and BEER to just grab my girls a??? and hold on cuz this ride may not be over yet. I was thinking end of JUNE so here we go again. Sunday, Monday, friday, next week, next month, next year, next century. fewwww. Get ER DONE ALREADY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you think about it, if they come out too low re: .30-1.00 people will cash in and re-buy. Good opportunity for big money to buy up Iraq.

Three-Four dollars makes the most sense to me.

Understand your opinion. But..... At a midrange of 30-50 cents more people will cash out and not get back in. However.... big guys might jump in and thats where Iraq can make a lot of money on selling more on trades,sreads, over time. It would make more sense for them to come out around .50 and over time 1-5 yrs. get it to 3-$4 range. JMO Have a great day.

If it is .10-.30 I will buy as many dinars as possible. I believe it will be higher for Iraq to compete on the International level. I believe, .86- 1.80. Anything above that will cause terrible inflation. It still be more money then I need to satisfy all my requirements and it will allow me to retire...

• Upvote 1

Understand your opinion. But..... At a midrange of 30-50 cents more people will cash out and not get back in. However.... big guys might jump in and thats where Iraq can make a lot of money on selling more on trades,sreads, over time. It would make more sense for them to come out around .50 and over time 1-5 yrs. get it to 3-$4 range. JMO Have a great day.

I agree. I think a lot of people are saying Iraq will be bought up at a low rate because they heard some guru say that. If you think that, ask yourself "would I buy dinar at $.30, $.50, $.75, $1, $1.50 ....?" If you wouldn't buy at those rates why would you assume that others would?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

I just don't know who's opinion I agree with anymore. If they fashion their monetary policy with reference to fiscal policy, less than a buck doesn't appear to make sense. The idea of market forces increasing the value of the dinar thereafter obviously doesn't work under that scenario and by the end of the fiscal year they will have no way of making ends meet. I think it NEEDS to be substantially higher and maybe that's still wishful thinking.

As far as a cashout strategy should it come in low, we're are gonna need to know if their is to be a cash out time window before it even makes sense to think about holding ANY dinar for a better rate.

IMO

Maynard

I got nice Bongos, don't ya think?

Edited by Maynard57

Thanks Jimsdandy for posting the chat....

Sonny1 thanks again for your thoughts - guess I haven't seen ya this upbeat/excited in quite some time - THANK YOU!!!!!

Thanks Jimsdandy for posting the chat....

Sonny1 thanks again for your thoughts - guess I haven't seen ya this upbeat/excited in quite some time - THANK YOU!!!!!

• Upvote 3

I agree. I think a lot of people are saying Iraq will be bought up at a low rate because they heard some guru say that. If you think that, ask yourself "would I buy dinar at $.30, $.50, $.75, $1, $1.50 ....?" If you wouldn't buy at those rates why would you assume that others would?

I think you are wrong. The sharks with big money would buy it up.

• Upvote 1