Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The House of Representatives agreed to next Sunday's

VIZIOIRAQI

Nahda Al daeni: The House of Representatives agreed to next Sunday's crucial deadline to approve the budget

2011-02-17 13:50:46

Baghdad (IBA) ... confirmed, a member of the House of Representatives for the Iraqi list Nahda Al daeni that an agreement had been reached in the House of Representatives next Sunday to set a firm deadline to approve the budget.

Political forces and personalities, has considered the process of establishing the state general budget for the current year will be an important step for the stability of the country and major in general.

Al daeni said the independent press agency (IBA) we لانتخوف of popular demonstrations across the country, which has seen a clear democratic and legitimate demonstrators that fall in the provision of services and to remove some figures in the provincial councils.

It urged the army and police forces to show flexibility in dealing with demonstrators on the condition that not be politicized and be in conformity with the constitution.

Was there had been clashes between security forces and a number of demonstrators Wasit governorate, which resulted in the death and injury of dozens. (Finally)/gc/.

http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?name=inner&t=politics&id=35596

• Upvote 1

You guys notice how fast parliament voted to pay their back wages, approve their new cars and to stay in the Baghdad hotel....It took them 2 days to approved their new salaries.

These fat cats are living "high on the HOG" (ouch), with no incentive to complete a damn thing. If one member doesn't get their way they simply refuse to show up and these dumb bastards refuse to vote a quorum instead they say that all members must be present to vote.

They are all walking around like roman scribes without a worry in the world......Where is Brutus when we need him most

• Upvote 3

Maybe they can look out the windows of their nice hotel, and see the riots, and bonfires working their way towards their nice new cars, and nice homes. Probably be a good idea to to get back to the office and fix things while they still have their nice things. Just a thought! :)

At least in America when a politicial figure lies to you, you eventually can figure out the truth, or it comes out in the end. But apparently these Iraqi politicians think they can lie and squander the money that they are stealing from the average Iraqi ,and the poor Iraqi man will just believe everything they are told. (this has been this way for 100's of years!) They think that they will always be cattle blindly following their leaders or spiritual leaders in this case. The low man has no voice of their own. They are just a tool or a pawn of the rich and wealthy.

Another difference between America & that part of the world is the rich and wealthy here in America think differently about the middle and lower classes of people. They realize that they need them too! These are a few of the reasons why I think Muslims over seas hate America. 1. Because they were told to by their "Spiritual" leaders. 2. Because their "spiritual" leaders can not effectively lead a people that are wealthy! Wealthy people tend to think for them selves and reason with-in themselves. They tend to verify before they trust.

In America even the poor can become wealthy! Just think about this for a minute! I wondered for a long time why they (Muslims) hate us so much. Then I realized that their whole Muslim faith is based on 2 classes of people. The wealthy and the poor (those who follow blindly). Islam was never meant to exist and thrive with a middleclass people. For Islam to work you have to have blind total faith in what you are told. The needy are the best choice for this.

So if the poor Iraqi population suddenly became the richest people on the earth....... You see where I am going with this now right?

Do not get me wrong, as I too am invested in the Dinar and hope for the best. But we are assuming that our way of thinking is the same, but in reality it is a lot more different than we think. Those we are trying to understand, Maliki and the GOI have always acted in the opposite way we thought that they would or should. And no, I don't think that they are afraid of bestowing on us (Americans) this blessing. But rather more afraid of allowing their own people to become less needy! They see themselves losing their control then utterly! The whole democratic notion is as foreign to them as the Muslim world is to us here in America. If you are not sure about all this, then ask anyone of the American servicemen that have served over in Iraq. It's a big difference in the way we think. We can't approach this by thinking they (the GOI or Maliki) would act in the same mannor as a New York businessman! We must look at it in their way of thinking. I bet that I am more right than wrong on this, and I pray that I am wrong because if I am right then this will never happen in a good positive way for all involved. Just food for thought!

Nahda Al daeni: The House of Representatives agreed to next Sunday's crucial deadline to approve the budget

2011-02-17 13:50:46

Baghdad (IBA) ... confirmed, a member of the House of Representatives for the Iraqi list Nahda Al daeni that an agreement had been reached in the House of Representatives next Sunday to set a firm deadline to approve the budget.

Political forces and personalities, has considered the process of establishing the state general budget for the current year will be an important step for the stability of the country and major in general.

Al daeni said the independent press agency (IBA) we لانتخوف of popular demonstrations across the country, which has seen a clear democratic and legitimate demonstrators that fall in the provision of services and to remove some figures in the provincial councils.

It urged the army and police forces to show flexibility in dealing with demonstrators on the condition that not be politicized and be in conformity with the constitution.

Was there had been clashes between security forces and a number of demonstrators Wasit governorate, which resulted in the death and injury of dozens. (Finally)/gc/.

http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?name=inner&t=politics&id=35596

I almost re-posted this article. Thanks for posting.

It says they will set a firm deadline by next Sunday. The usual Iraqi shuffle.....They could set a date of July 4 2011 for all we know. I don't understand how Iraq has made it this far into 2011 without a budget

Well, when they are at the bottom already, lack of action cannot put them further into the hole. There is no sense of urgency for the "haves" who are running the show, in these third world countries, to do anything to improve the lot of the "have-nots." We in the US should be familiar with that approach ... it is the way our politcal system functions.

Edited by tbeams

These are the same idiots who last Sunday said Parliament will NOT adjourn until the budget is passed. I swear when Baghdad is burned to the ground is when they will be happy. this is either gross stupidity or Iran pulling the strings as to create civil war in Iraq...one of the two

NO RV. These greedy and controlling bureaucrats will continue to play games until doomsday. Count on an extention or a late projected date this Sunday. While half the world waits patiently for a revaluation of the currency with dreams of wealth dancing in their minds, the Iraqi government will delay and continue to borrow, borrow, borrow....billions of dollars for their expenses. These guys remind me of rich old men sitting in a mansion surrounded by priceless antiques and the ability to do so much, yet they turn out their pockets and say, "We've no cash to pay for anything", so they bilk people for as much money as they can get.

In my opinion, they could care less if the whole world suffers, as long as they maintain their ruling class lifestyle over a starving people and the dependency they are creating with other nations. Don't mean to dash anyone's hopes and dreams out there, but we've been watching a hockey game with never a goal in sight and I know we all are getting tired of watching them slap these pucks around. Imo, they will get this done when someone forces them to.

Great reply, Audi54.

Quote:

A meeting to arrange a meeting

End quote.

That is classic. i'm still cracking up on that one. Its so par for these igmo's. Dragging their feet, wanting the u.s. to pay for baghdad damages. C'mon. REALLY?

I believe that collectively we want this investment to pay off, somehow, way, shape, or form. Its gotta happen.

Just wanted to give kudos to Audi for a witty comment. i gave you a +1 on that one.