Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rv on the 24th the UN publish on the 25th

Hell froze over

I don;'t think this is a typo....the 1 March 2010 date...

It seems to be exactly what it is, and consistent with what this page it stating..... If you look further, you will see that the UN put the IQD value at the 1170 on 1 March 2010.... Then you look at the page that announces new rates... and when the new whatever is published, you see what date this new amount will be published by the UN

What I get from this is that the UN listed the IQD currency at 1170 on March 1 2010 and any change in that rate will be announced on those dates referenced in the chart (if applicable)...

Am I missing another chart, or function to this one :( It is quite possible :D for sure :D And just how I read what is being stated this particular UN document, at this time.. :):):)

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 2

We have all said it in the past.. Pumpers. Okie, TK, Frank... all the same... new story same ****.. Lies. They try to pull religion into it to try getting faith on there side... You use gods name in vain when you lie like this.

I just don't like people flat out lying about dates and rates... yes it feels good.. but its like a Junky getting a fix.. they will only feel worse after the buzz wears off.

..................I totally agree &^ lying is the absolute quickest way to kill a buzz....Flat out BUZZ-KILLER !.....

• Upvote 1

I didn't see anything that makes me believe we're any closer. Yes, the operational rates are posted on the 1st and the 15th but there is a clause that says a country can RV at any time.(No, I don't what the circumstances would need to be). Even though there have been postings saying that the budget is done and released, it isn't so. Even though we've been told that the GOI is formed and done, It isn't so. Once these important Items are complete we can look for something to move in our direction. RV/RI time :D

Amen, Nitro.

I do appreciate your post and you being here. This is a great first post. However, After several years of being in this investment I have learned that Iraq really does not care about all of these "ficitious" time lines. We have been through so many scenario's with things like this. Last Oct, or Sept, everyone was referencing the same thing that Iraq HAD to do it along these SPECIFIC dates. Well, that day has come and gone. Instead of a date line or some type of time line, I would focus on an event line. What are the events that need to happen in order for the RV to Occur? We know 2 right off the bat 1. Gov't completely formed and 2. Budget passed. We also SPECULATE that 3 would be the issues with Kuwait. Again focus on an event line. Here is why. What if the 24th and the 25th come and go and then March 1, "your effective date" comes and goes. And then out of the clear blue Maliki Forms gov't and shabibi pulls the trigger on the RV. Do you really think that the IMF or the UN is going to say,"Oh thats great Iraq, however, you have to wait until the next publishing date for everything to go into effect"? Heck no. The longer that I am in this investment the longer that I understand, this is Iraq and they do things there way. The Arab form of business is a whole different cirriculum!!!!!

As for Okie,

1. Sorry pal, don't buy that he is smarter than most people.

2. I think he is a flat out PUMPER along with several others.

3. He has been saying that the RV has been done for MONTHS it has just been on "the Back screen, its not the live rate!" and its $5.22 Tell you what okie I will sell you all my dinar at $4.00! ;)

4. Every roomer is based around a thursday or a sunday. Please take specific notice to this pattern. Then after 2 weeks of nothing the pumpers then come out with a date and EXCUSE 2-3 weeks out to buy them some time.

5. He claims to have all of this "high up intel" that is always wrong. He refers to intel as the man with stars in his shirt, or very high up in the state department. Or, "The highest of the high" Come on REALLY, REALLY, have you heard this guy on a conference call. It takes him 5 min to say one sentence and he supposedly has people who run the United states as "HIS SOURCE" REALLY.

6. The name scam, or con-artist has been around for ages. Watch the movie Boiler room, or wall street and see what rumors do to a stock price! Probablly the effect that Ali's sales sky rocket when these pumpers go crazy.

7. A month ago Okie came out and said, "thats it folks its over the IMF has stepped in and its over and done"

8. Ask yourself this question. Why would Somebody "high up in the state department" or somebody "with stars on their shirt" in the middle east or with contacts in the middle east call this Man in Oklahoma to relay him information? :)

THERE YOU GO......ALWAYS GIVE PEOPLE ENOUGH TIME TO CALL DINAR TRADE AND BUY MORE BEFORE THE RV

Our society sure has become a group of complainers. Nobody forces you to read the rumors and if you think they are full of crap, why are you reading them? Nobody forces you to buy more dinar either. I enjoy reading whatever is posted and make my own decisions from them. If I choose to buy more dinar based on what I read then so be it. I was not forced to do so and have no one to blame but myself if I actually want to blame anyone.

• Upvote 2

While I know this is a bit cruel... but I think it would serve them all right! I really hope OKIE and all of the other PUMPERS don't believe all of their own hype and have sold off all of their dinar!

Please tell me that its so... Go RV!!!!

Edited by roger01

Quite honestly I don't think anyone is pumping anything..... I think people are making very BAD connections between actual fact (UN did publish this date as 1 Mar 2010)..... OVER interpreting it to have some significance to the RV process which it does NOT… and then applying it to the RV as if it does have connected meaning….

It’s the connections between unrelated events mistakenly taken to be significant, that gets many people into trouble in the reality club…..

Remember the old saying, “to those who hold a hammer, everything is a nail”?....Well folks, not every flippin ME event going down is related to the actual process of this currency revaluing….. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Hi all, as a new one to this group (and also waiting for this to happen) I find that I am learning from everyone that I talk with. This is a once in a lifetime investment. As I said, this is an investment and I am willing to wait, like most of you have done for years. As a "Newbee" I can see that we are very close to the "Mountain Top" and it may happen very soon. I am also not getting any younger so, I too, get my hopes up to have them dashed back down. :o I hope that at the least my family will enjoy the investment if I do not get to partake in it. Reading several articles today it would seem that by March 1, 2011 it will be done and we will all be rich. That would be what most of us can see, but I agree with a lot of you that see a country that is run by emotion and does not seem to care what all of us think. Thanks for all the comments. I am praying and waiting. Hammer. B)

More on the news. These are articles I have cut and pasted for review.

Iraqi Govt is denying any entrance visas into Iraq for at least the next 72 hours. this is a very unusal circumstance.

Kuwait goes to the compensation committee on a Saturday……………To make the arlterations taht the emir asked for .this is one packed weekend…Kuwait, G20, Budget…which Iraq and Kuwait agreed to so they can make the payment adjustments to the BUDGET

CUZ WE ALREADY KNOW THAT MALIKI IS NOT BEING MISSED FROM HIS JOB AT NASA AS JANITOR. OK A COUPLE OF THINGS. FIRST ON NUJAFI’S PROMISE TO NOT CLOSE PARLIAMENT UNTIL THE BUDGET IS RESOLVED WELL GANG SO FAR THIS MAN HAS KEPT HIS WORD THEY HAVE MET ON EVERYDAY EXCEPT FRIDAY WHICH IS THEIR DAY OF CALLING AND NATURAL THEY WOULD HONOR THEIR RELIGIOUS DAY THINGS ARE MOVING VERY WELL TO GET THE BUDGET DONE TONIGHT FOR US AND APPROVED WE HAD THE MOF GO TO TALIBANI AND TALK TO HIM WHICH HE NEEDED TALIBANI TO GET OFF HIS WALMART GREATER CHAIR AND SPEAK UP AND HE DID

Something is still moving.

Hammer B)