Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The real Truth with the facts

reasonman

Al-Maliki is traveling to kuwait for the following reasons:

(1) Visit with the Amir & the prime Minister to establish a favorable relation again between the two countires.

(2) To discuss the debt owed by Iraq to Kuwait since 1990

(3) To discuss the invitation of the Emir of Kuwait to attend the arab summit in bagdad at the end of March.

(4) Attending with Al-Maliki will be the foreign minister Hoshyar Zebari minister of oil cream for coffee, transport Minister Hadi-al Amiri, Human rights minister Mohamed Shia's Sudanese as well as Minister of State and the purity of net debt and the commander of naval power.

Iraqi First deputy parliament speaker Qusay Al Suhall is back in session as of Wednesday and are discussing draft budget, Federal Court Law and amending the VP president law to elect a forth VP.

Feb 16th Iraq signed a gas deal with Korea Gas Corp known as Kogas & Kaz muaigaz national company, it still needs approval of council of ministers. The kurdish & Iraqi Govt. reached an agreement Jan 22, 2011 that led to resumption of oil exports on Feb. 3, 2011.

Iraqi Govt. gives to everyone 15,000 dinars plus their monthly rations.

Feb 8, 2011 Iraq warned of potential uprising because of basic services, Iraq exported 2.1 million barrels of oil in Jan 2011.

Where does this money go and why would Iraq ever consider a revalue at this point? Everyone should stop, take a long hard look and be very cautious about purchasing additional dinars, at would appear that it is a false market created in the US by the dealers and sellers of dinars. There is no intel from any official source that even discusses the revalue. As for the IMF and the World Bank, Iraq is doing business and I might add they are doing quite well. They just set their new budget for 2011 at 96.6 trillion dinars (82.6 Billion US).

This is all food for thought, I challenge anyone to find me verifiable intel from any official that even discusses the revalue issue, there is none!!!!!!! I am going one step further and will be in contact with the US Ambassador for Iraq with questions relative to this issue, I will also be having a discussion with the Finance Minister of Iraq within the next several days, Its time someone brought this sham to a head.

Reasonman

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 18

I have no intel and no contacts but I do have common sense. If all the other neighboring countries have currency that is internationally traded and worth something doesnt it stand to reason that Iraq's currency can NOT stay at < 1 penny forever? When will it happen, I dont know but I do know in my gut IT WILL HAPPEN... eventually!!!

• Upvote 3

(1) Visit with the Amir & the prime Minister to establish a favorable relation again between the two countires.

(3) To discuss the invitation of the Emir of Kuwait to attend the arab summit in bagdad at the end of March.

(4) Attending with Al-Maliki will be the foreign minister Hoshyar Zebari minister of oil cream for coffee, transport Minister Hadi-al Amiri, Human rights minister Mohamed Shia's Sudanese as well as Minister of State and the purity of net debt and the commander of naval power.

Iraqi First deputy parliament speaker Qusay Al Suhall is back in session as of Wednesday and are discussing draft budget, Federal Court Law and amending the VP president law to elect a forth VP.

Feb 16th Iraq signed a gas deal with Korea Gas Corp known as Kogas & Kaz muaigaz national company, it still needs approval of council of ministers. The kurdish & Iraqi Govt. reached an agreement Jan 22, 2011 that led to resumption of oil exports on Feb. 3, 2011.

Feb 8, 2011 Iraq warned of potential uprising because of basic services, Iraq exported 2.1 million barrels of oil in Jan 2011.

Where does this money go and why would Iraq ever consider a revalue at this point? Everyone should stop, take a long hard look and be very cautious about purchasing additional dinars, at would appear that it is a false market created in the US by the dealers and sellers of dinars. There is no intel from any official source that even discusses the revalue. As for the IMF and the World Bank, Iraq is doing business and I might add they are doing quite well. They just set their new budget for 2011 at 96.6 trillion dinars (82.6 Billion US).

This is all food for thought, I challenge anyone to find me verifiable intel from any official that even discusses the revalue issue, there is none!!!!!!! I am going one step further and will be in contact with the US Ambassador for Iraq with questions relative to this issue, I will also be having a discussion with the Finance Minister of Iraq within the next several days, Its time someone brought this sham to a head.

Reasonman

So you know the US ambassador and the finance minister of Iraq? That doesn't sound like bs at all.

• Upvote 5

Reasonman

That has already been done. There will be an RV. Thanks anyway.......

Reasonman

And where exactly are yout credentials???!!!

• Upvote 2

If you have contacts that high up...then why are you here? We are all speculating, you, obviously, have no need to speculate. So it is safe to assume you have no dinar? Why would you with "contacts" so far up....

Cause I talked to Maliki and He said to go ahead and buy more...so there!!!rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I see what you're saying bro. I want this thing to pop as much as anyone and all the rumors that say an RV is going to happen tomorrow or on a certain date have alot of people frustrated. The thing that concerns me is the amount of currency in circulation. It's alot more than Kuwait or Saudi Arabia so the question I have is what rate can Iraq reasonably afford at this time? Iraq is gonna do what's best for them in the long run and hopefully us out of the country investors are just a drop in the bucket and we can profit from whatever they decide to do.

• Upvote 1

I have no intel and no contacts but I do have common sense. If all the other neighboring countries have currency that is internationally traded and worth something doesnt it stand to reason that Iraq's currency can NOT stay at < 1 penny forever? When will it happen, I dont know but I do know in my gut IT WILL HAPPEN... eventually!!!

+1 I'm riding with you on this one!

• Upvote 1

Interesting thought on some newbies with their negative information detailed with likely false information that back-ups it up.

I believe the OP is invested.

Started this thread to throw logic on why it would not likely RV

Only in hopes to hear a rebuttal of why it will RV.

With Iraq having a booming economy, paying off debts, and setting up their future to welcome trade, and their current currency not really changing in value... To me, it seems as if it'll eventually pop and go up...

Just a matter of when, but the timing has to fit into place it doesn't damage the country.

I think some of the lower denoms not in circulation but listed on the CBI website is a pretty big hint that one day they'll be usable.

For that to be true, either the value of the IQD has to rise, or a LOP has to be considered a likely event.

Many ppl believe a LOP will not happen.. With inflation #s low, and the people poor, while the country brings in great wealth, I believe I would have to agree.

• Upvote 1

Interesting that a newbie comes out of nowhere, is a member for 5 days, and is the only one to have the real "truth"......essentially meaning that all of us and most of the leading nations on earth are essentially chumps....duped by the GOI and CBI. Read with much scepticism my fellow vets. IMO, the plants and disinformation types are alive and looking to stir things up. Stay grounded as many believe this ride is about to come to a halt and Irag take it's place in the world community of nations with a real currency.

• Upvote 6

I need help: to understand

1----when Iraq buys goods from USA what do they pay with(they have their own central bank)

a---credit

b---dinar

c---oil

with all the increased trade.they need more, would it be beneficial for RV to have increase their dinar the more the better $3.25<br clear="all">

m j lee

I am a newbie to this site but by no means a novice to the currency market, of which I have been a part for 28 years. Let me start with the so called senior members that spew all the so called intel with nothing to back it up, before you print why not at least make an effort to confirm your postings? Second, I do believe that at some point in the distant future there will be a small revalue of the dinar and those that stayed with the hope will benefit. If and when I have verifiable intel then It will be posted with a trail of verification,

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

DinarDiva: I have no intel and no contacts but I do have common sense. If all the other neighboring countries have currency that is internationally traded and worth something doesnt it stand to reason that Iraq's currency can NOT stay at < 1 penny forever? When will it happen, I dont know but I do know in my gut IT WILL HAPPEN... eventually!!!

Iran, Saudia Arabia, Syria, Turkey, and Jordan are all direct neighbors of Iraq. How many of them have a "internationally traded currency"? And how many of the other ME countries have an internationally traded currency???

I am a newbie to this site but by no means a novice to the currency market, of which I have been a part for 28 years. Let me start with the so called senior members that spew all the so called intel with nothing to back it up, before you print why not at least make an effort to confirm your postings? Second, I do believe that at some point in the distant future there will be a small revalue of the dinar and those that stayed with the hope will benefit. If and when I have verifiable intel then It will be posted with a trail of verification,

Well then enlighten us.

Appears to be another drive by shooting of the mouth if you ask me. An hour after the post and no further comments. Pretty sinceless post. Go RV...GO DV!!!

My bad. He did return. With what though. More garbage.

• Upvote 1

OK REASONMAN, LETS MAKE IT SIMPLE AND PRECISE. GET RID OFF ALL YOUR DINARS, AND DON'T COME BACK TO THIS SITE. FAIR AND SIMPLE RIGHT?

• Upvote 2