Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Rumor

fortytwo

Is this your first post about an RV occurence? Or are you the same Dish employee who posted last month, and then got bashed about your story? I remember another Dish employee post that was hard to fathom last month only because I have Dish. Not bashing you, just curious. Thx.

I remember reading another rumor a while back stating the same thing,different rumor that he also was a dish network installer. Hmmm must be two of you

No, that was me to, it was about a guy who went into fifth third trying to wire money from a warka bank.

FortyTwo, at least you admitted to being the "hard to believe RV rumor bandit from Dish Network," who by the way is rated #1 for customer satisfaction by JD Power and Associates, but even you have to admit that no Bank is going to inform their employees to purchase a foreign currency, especially if that bank had prior knowledge that the revaluation of that currency was about to occur. What if an employee spent their entire savings on this advice from the Bank, and it ended up devaluing or LOPing instead. Frustrated and broke, the employee, as a result, could go out and rob a Bank. Too much risk involved for a Bank to make such a statement.

I am hesitant to post this because I know if I were you I would call me a "pumper" (I am a dish network installer btw, not a g.e.t. team clown or anything) but..... you ready for this? (remember i know how ridiculous this sounds being part of this for about 6 months now and reading this and dd 10 times an hour).. but here we go... uuuuhhhhh... My cousins wife's dad works at a jail in central ohio. A lady that he works with at that jail has a daughter that works at chase bank. They (the bank employees) were told to buy dinar today.. (supposedly). Be gentle, I am a fragile person that takes your insults personally :P

Hey, I give you points for delivery.... I hope it's true...

rd

This is my first reply/post on this site, I have been lurking for the past 2 months and just reading alot of old posts to bring myself as up to speed as possible. I have no intel, no connections and by no means am I an expert on world economics etc... That being said i would think that if this rumor were true, would it not bring on legal actions against Chase bank and its management for insider info?

Insider info only applies to stocks and company info about these stocks (A lot deeper explanation applies, but for this scenario) . This is currency speculation...only insider info could come from CBI...and although they all should be arrested...it wouldnt be for this.laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

No worries fortytwo. It's this kind of post that provides that wishful thinking/entertaiment that we all need. One of this days it will be a rumor similar to this that will bear fruit and we'll all be worried about how to manage our Dinar money and not how and when we're going to make it.

Thanks for the post my friend!

• Upvote 2

This is my first reply/post on this site, I have been lurking for the past 2 months and just reading alot of old posts to bring myself as up to speed as possible. I have no intel, no connections and by no means am I an expert on world economics etc... That being said i would think that if this rumor were true, would it not bring on legal actions against Chase bank and its management for insider info?

It would only become actionable if the source was positively traced back to a specific person or management team. Otherwise, for all we know it could be an attempt by a competitor to sabotage their business. It sure would be nice if it was true. In a perfect world, the bank manager or management may have just been passing on what they thought was good "intel" to folks they wanted to have a shot at getting a piece of the pie.

God bless all of those with good intentions who turn thoughts into actions, and pay it forward!

Go RI (I want that alleged tax break, so RI baby)!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Your cousin's father-in-law's female co-worker's daughter who works at Chase Bank. What a connection! Too Funny! laugh.gif Thanks for the info!

Yep. If one was going to read it too fast it might turn out that the Chase Bank employees got a Dinar RV hint from some jail Guards who got it from some inmates.(maybe white collars indicted for financial charges).........As good as any intel. Thanks.

Edited by umbertino

Well, you saying that you would purposely lie tells a lot about any rumor u would post... IJS <_<

Well then you have no worries because I don't post any rumors. Yes I hear things, but by no means will I spit them out here.

Besides... does it give you a warm fuzzy feeling knowing it was the COUSIN'S wife instead of just the his wife's dad knows a lady at a jail that has a daughter? Personally I dont think it really matter what the tie is if it's THAT long. But I guess it's good to know some of you NEED that.

I am hesitant to post this because I know if I were you I would call me a "pumper" (I am a dish network installer btw, not a g.e.t. team clown or anything) but..... you ready for this? (remember i know how ridiculous this sounds being part of this for about 6 months now and reading this and dd 10 times an hour).. but here we go... uuuuhhhhh... My cousins wife's dad works at a jail in central ohio. A lady that he works with at that jail has a daughter that works at chase bank. They (the bank employees) were told to buy dinar today.. (supposedly). Be gentle, I am a fragile person that takes your insults personally :P

Don't take this Personal, but why would chase tell their employee's, when rv comes about it would cost them a lot of money to replace all the employee's that bought in to the dinar?