Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 budget have been resolved and will be approved soon!!!

rdb

Announced an MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Ashwaq dry site Fayhaa TV That all disputes relating to the draft general budget for 2011 have been resolved and today the House of Representatives will continue to read the budget, hinting that it will be approved soon.

Lets continue to be patient and humble as they do there best to get things done the right way... This isn't some permission slip they are signing or approving, so ""some"" folks need to just chill...

LINK

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

We still are not POSITIVE that with the budget will come the RV.

thanks captain obvious, duh!!!!!!!!!!! no one said its certain that RV will happen when the budget is approved and ratified but its a big piece of the RV puzzle i can guarantee you that. Good day.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 14

Rep. Ashwaq dry site Fayhaa TV: all the differences over the 2011 budget have been resolved and approve as soon as<H2 style="COLOR: #ff0000; FONT-SIZE: 16px"></H2>

14 February, 2011 10:37:00 Font size: font_decrease.giffont_enlarge.gif

Thanks for the Post Good Find

Announced an MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Ashwaq dry site Fayhaa TV that all disputes relating to the draft general budget for 2011 have been resolved and today the House of Representatives will continue to read the budget, hinting that it will be approved soon.

Hope this is True

http://www.alfayhaa.tv/news/iraq/51795.html

• Upvote 4

HEY EASYRIDER,

NO NEED FOR THE SMART @SS REMARK ABOUT echo0marie COMMENT. THAT PERSON WAS JUST GIVING THEIR 2 CENTS. THAT WAS RUDE, BUT HEY...THATS HOW YOUR GENERATION IS. NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE. THERE IS WAY TO MUCH NEGATIVITY TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. LEARN SOME MANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

HEY EASYRIDER,

NO NEED FOR THE SMART @SS REMARK ABOUT echo0marie COMMENT. THAT PERSON WAS JUST GIVING THEIR 2 CENTS. THAT WAS RUDE, BUT HEY...THATS HOW YOUR GENERATION IS. NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE. THERE IS WAY TO MUCH NEGATIVITY TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. LEARN SOME MANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blah blah blah. Go to sleep now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 25

Rep. Ashwaq dry site Fayhaa TV: all the differences over the 2011 budget have been resolved and approve as soon asPosted: February 14, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

0Announced an MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Ashwaq dry site Fayhaa TV That all disputes relating to the draft general budget for 2011 have been resolved and today the House of Representatives will continue to read the budget, hinting that it will be approved soon.

http://www.alfayhaa.tv/news/iraq/51795.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Anyone seeing the finish line yet? I hear the champagne is on ice, and waiting for us! GO RV!!! :D:D:D:D

well NWGUY the bottles have been delivered but not on ice as of yet they still need to finish things first than we put on ice. But we are close and I am feeling really good about this because my gut feeling has been since last month that the RV would be some time between the mid to end of Feb. now we are close to my time frame but I has always been wrong in the passed when trying to pick when anything is going to happen so my gut feeling could be wrong , lets just hope it's right for once.