Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi people starting protest! (video)

rdb

What did you guys expect to see? 10yrs of War! It will take awhile to order garbage trucks, firetrucks, ambulances, build hospitals and create local positions as we have here in our towns. Infrastructure TAKES ALONG TIME TO BUILD when your starting from scratch. It is sad to watch but as I said GOI needs to expedite contract for houses and infrastructure, problem is is no one wants to be paid with worthless currency.

• Upvote 1

Don't you just want to b**ch slap that fat arse goverment apoligist. The Iraqi people have been hearing "These things take time, we can't give you electricity over night" for years and they are sick of it. These jerks better get er done soon before they are all killed.

• Upvote 1

ive been watching the cairo revolution on tv and fox news is saying that this is going to have a domino effect on the whole middle east nations...so with that said if iraqie people are starting to have their revolution its about time but its still scary...cairo had their military backing them, and iraq...well you know..its iraq..but all we can do is watch and pray that this is pushing for things to happen..hope not war...but peace..i like peace.. :)

When the RV happens, will these people have wealth, and can they fix up the area? Or will they just pick up and move?

Thoughts?

My IC's (Iraqi citizens) had rolls of dinar. I tried to buy dinar off them and and no deal. They used dollars for commerce. I left last Sept. They live in absolute squalor.

You know it's bad when they willingly allow foreign journalists to see how they are living.

I am just so thankful that I and my loved ones have not had to walk the streets without shoes, to be able to turn on the AC/Heater when needed, to not go without food or water. It makes me reflect on my very blessed life and it makes me choke up to see people live like this. And the children.... they should not have to worry about basic necessities in life.

And that smug and arrogant politician..."we are working on it", right, sure looked like it, didn't it. The government must be waiting for the poor to bankroll their own needs, since the municipal workers won't come out unless bribed. What a terrible injustice!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Middle east corruption ratings as rated by Transparency International a nonpartisan group that fights corruption, as stated in OC register

Out of 178 countries, Egypt ranked 98 / GDP $6,200 / unemployment 9.7, Iraq 175 /GDP $3,600/ unemployment 15.3 ,

Good for the Iraqi people...Stand up to be heard!!!!! that Democracy in actiion!

:huh: HOWEVER...that could be good or bad for us investors.

Good would mean that the GOI would get off their arse and do something for the peoples well being instead of their own political agendas. and hopeful that would fuel the RV...but thats still wishful thinking.

Bad would mean that it would go just the opposite. the GOI would just sit and do nothing...but then again they may loose there job...and have a full blown civil war on their hands. in this case...everything in the government would be at a stand still. Hate to see wot would be come of those people caught in the middle of this. :(