Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Update: Kelly's Blog 2/3/2011 (Egypt Situation)

SmokinAce

IMHO,

It is very possible to believe, or even know, that these events are orchestrated by people whose power and influence go well beyond borders and cultures. It's even fathomable that a "New World Order" does exist and has been living and breathing in the shadows and even in broad daylight. What you plan to do about it, that is what concerns me. Conspiracy theorists, Illuminati, Knights Templar, Free Masons, all exist in this wonderful world called planet earth and exist in this collage of perception called reality. They all have their own goals, aims, and accomplishments. So while you are busy watching them, what could you be doing to make your life better for you and those around you? What burdens could you be easing? What comfort could you be giving? Reading some of these posts is like saying the "sky is blue". "Yes, the sky is blue. It's also black, purple, burgandy, red, orange, sometimes grey with flashes of lightning, as well as a number of shades of blue." How does that affect you and what are you doing about it...

• Upvote 6

Well I know monsters do exist, I worked homicide for several years and they are real. If monsters are real so can be the the Illuminati. You should at least keep an open mind to this. Good chance I would of had fewer cases to work if people could have believed they were working or living with monsters. But it is easier to sleep at night and keep your daily routines not really knowing or believing what is real sometimes.

I am ready to get off this ride...Go RV!

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure about each of his points here, but I do know:

"Secret Combinations", i.e. groups of evil men who work to destroy our world are in fact real.

The Illuminati are one such group. They are very powerful.

The Rockerfellers and the Rothchilds are evil men who seek to control the world. I should rephrase that.. they already control the world. They are simply tightening their stranglehold.

Semper Fidelis

• Upvote 5

Phoenix- sounds like him. have a question, do you think it is buying into evil to have iraqi dinar, cause I really do not want to be involved with anything that promotes evil.? Or are you saying be ready, have a plan, but be aware of evil, after this abundant blessing? Sometimes I do not follow what you are trying to say. to me the citizens of Eqypt are tired of the government there, and are moved to stand together. I might get bashed but I actually am interested in what you have to say Phoenix. :mellow:

• Upvote 2

Phoenix- sounds like him. have a question, do you think it is buying into evil to have iraqi dinar, cause I really do not want to be involved with anything that promotes evil.? Or are you saying be ready, have a plan, but be aware of evil, after this abundant blessing? Sometimes I do not follow what you are trying to say. to me the citizens of Eqypt are tired of the government there, and are moved to stand together. I might get bashed but I actually am interested in what you have to say Phoenix. :mellow:

You're second question is correct.............. :)

Sure would like to read a post that is clear to understand.

It will never be perfectly clear....This is such a big event...The best any of us can hope for are "subliminal messages" :unsure::rolleyes:<_<;)

• Upvote 1

Call me crazy, but I think everything he said is absolutely credible. Conpiracy bs aside, the elite has been running the world since before the 1700's from Europe on into the establishing of the US. This makes more sense than any of the rumors I've heard thus far. You have to be naive to believe that WE the People are running this country.... I just don't like he "small window of time" he mentioned. :(

You asked for it, you are crazy

• Upvote 1

I can't beleive I'm gonna say this , but I must . I come from a military family going back 6 generations in the Navy , Army and Airforce as well . I have heard all the stories from all of my great grandfathers , uncles ,and the like. I can honestly tell you that there are things in this world that we are NOT privy to , and we may never know about . My Great Uncle ,on my mothers side , would always tell us that if we knew half of the stuff our government and the other Major governments around the world were all involved in , we would be seriously blown away . While he would never be specific , he would say that , we are a far more advanced society ( technologically and politically ) than we can imagine .. I know I'm a lunatic right ? ... but honestly speaking the best way to hide the truth is to put it out there in the open , because no one will believe it anyway . So , we may be closer to a "world government " than anyone expects . As a species, our growth and consumption of all natural resources exceeds our planetary sustainability . At current levels of population growth there will be as many as 11 billion mouths to feed within the next 100 years . we can't even feed the masses we have now . Eventually , as a species, we must come together for the greater good of humanity , if we wish our childrens grand children to have a place to live. We all must except change for the greater good of all humans. I'm by no means a " conspiracy " freak of any kind. I'm a realist. I've seen the worst that we as humans can do, and I've also seen the best that adversity brings out in us . We are capable of so much more together than we will ever be capable of alone. When a disaster strikes do we ask" what religion/ political party are you so I can decide if I can help you or not?" No ! We give of ourselves freely and we help eachother thru it as one human to another .It's like my brother in law said when he came back from New Orleans after Katrina ( he was with the National Guard at that time ) " It's amazing how people become color blind in the face of complete and utter destruction". He was saying that all of the human races finally become the human race when we stare death in the face.

So , whether or not you believe in conspiracy theories , never be foolish enough to think that we know everthing about everything on this planet . I can tell you, we don't know SQUAT about the truth, only what the governments of the world allow us to perceive as reality. ... Ok ... my deep thoughts and conspiracy crap is done with ... never to be spoken again ... :lol:

Sorry for my rant ! :lol:

Uncle Barkie :)

• Upvote 6

This info coming from the guy that shut his site down in anticipation of the rv almost a year ago. Somebody had to say it that elephant as been in the room a really long time lol

Thats not true. His site has never been shut down. He went private and booted many people and only has members by invitation.

But it has never been closed I have been there the whole time. We have a chat room that is open 24/7 but nothing leaves the chat or forum unless it is put on Kel's blog like this post was.

We just have a "leak proof site" :lol:

• Upvote 1

Call me crazy, but I think everything he said is absolutely credible. Conpiracy bs aside, the elite has been running the world since before the 1700's from Europe on into the establishing of the US. This makes more sense than any of the rumors I've heard thus far. You have to be naive to believe that WE the People are running this country.... I just don't like he "small window of time" he mentioned. :(

I also had a call to add some insight to this subject.

It appears to me that there a large number of individuals who have not taken their time to investigate what is really going on behind the "accepted belief systems' that have been imposed upon us through manipulation of well thought ways of confusing the human mind and non released information considered by certain individuals to be not important to the multitudes, because of their limited capacity of understanding and not being part of this particular way of attempting to control the mass mind. I learned a long time ago that: "FOR THINGS TO CHANGE, I MUST CHANGE FIRST." Too many individuals speak their mind without proper investigation of information that has been offered and therefore remain in ignorance of what is really happening. It takes courage to face up to a different reality and accept that all is not what it appears to be from one's limited point of view. Broaden your horizons and start looking at situations from different angles and various possibilities. One of the most difficult things for us human beings is to change, for it takes us out of our comfort zones and we feel like we are in situations that are totally foreign to us and we do not know how to handle this situation.

You only have to read the comments of many of what their intentions are once the RV happens. This may give you an indication of where one is at at this moment in time.

For those who are familiar with Robert Kyosaki's work will know what I am referring to.

Please remember that we are all different, have different opinions, have different interests, have been educated or "brainwashed" in some instances differently and thus can mostly only look at the world's rapidly developing changes from our own perspectives. The reaction or non reaction to this post will be interesting. Whatever it is it will be received with LOVE as this creates no resitance and any negative intentions will be returned to the sender, just like the mirror effect. Yours duly, elcarim

• Upvote 3

Thanks to Phoenix for the post. For those who mock the existance of ancient Sumeria, please investigate and broaden your knowledge of the importance of ancient culture in our current lives. For those who refuse to believe the existence of powerful greed, please do your due diligence by studying... for starters..... the Federal Reserve.... which was started by seven banks and is not owned by you and me. FED education begins by reading at least one book on the subject, so start with The Monster from Jekell Island and/or anything written by Eustis Mullins (now deceased). To bash Phoenix (or anyone) really is distasteful. Just move on. Remember, no one has demonstrated the ability to provide accurate information in this journey we share. Those of us who have been around a while, recognize the difference between those who are considered pumpers and those who try to provide information for the good of the whole audience. I would not put Phoenix in the pumper category, nor a category to be castigated. Google Sumeria and begin an interesting learning journey. AstroTheology has been around for ages and some present day cultures still observe the heavens. Our challenge is to broaden our view of the world as it exists today. Following Iraq has been an education in the Mid Eastern and Islamic world. Somedays chicken and somedays feathers but not reasons to bash.

• Upvote 2