Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What?? no RV in Canada?? Okie and his gang were WRONG again??

allinxpress

Seriously, why do these fools even get thier opinions posted anymore?? I would think you should have a Little bit of creditability to be heard on these sites..

If you're looking for a silver lining, based on his track record of being wrong 100% of the time, that makes the odds pretty good to have the RV sometime between now and March 21st. He said if not by today, it wouldn't happen until March 21st.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I understand that this is for rumors but come on---this guy sings of all his intel and he is 100.00% wrong. I think after his number of wrong predictions [from close crediable] "intel" enough is enough. Ban him from posting please---he has drank tooooo much OIL or something1!!!!

• Upvote 1

Well, would you really think they'll RV in one country before another? Especially when they're sharing the same time-zone???

Wouldn't make sense now would it? A person could receive intel and make a run on the bank that exchanges currency at a last minute.

May as well call that insider trading.

Seriously, why do these fools even get thier opinions posted anymore?? I would think you should have a Little bit of creditability to be heard on these sites..

OKIE DOKIE..lol And to think I almost was gonna go stand in line at Bank first thing this AM..LOL NOT!!!

LMAO...."technically" the garbage Okie and Crew put out is what is called a bold face LIE....calling it a "rumor" is sorta like spraying air freshener in the bathroom after you do your business...it just momentarily covers the underlying STINCH of what is really there <_<

Your exactly right...

They should change the name of rumors to LIES...

Do to the basic fact that none of them have ever been right about ANYTHING...

Zero for life does not mean the next one will be right either no matter the odds w/ these fools...

We will all know w/ in 5 minutes of each other after it happens...

• Upvote 3

Part of the problem is in the relaying of the message.

Okie never said the Canada thing was true in fact he emphatically pronounced otherwise and Al said he was told this but didn't believe it either....it was shared by Al only briefly and not believed in the same breath due to it being so unlikely i.e. there time zones being the same as our etc. Also, Okie says "no" to it and that when it happens it will be international all at once not a country by country release as it is against IMF rules. They both clearly expressed this more than once, so whomever spread this "rumor" was not listening or is promoting ill will. I was on the call and on chat with Okie all day yesterday.

I am not interested in bashing anyone just pointing out the flaw.

Thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Technically they are rumors, so they can be posted. They are just always wrong.

Who said they are rumors....they are just lies......made up by this group acting as pumpers.......I can see printing the first few, maybe 20 rumors....but after YEARS/HUNDREDS of so called rumors....come on, it's obvious that they are lies just made up not based on or heard from any credible source.......so I agree with the sentiment that is asking, why do we continue to post anything from this group????

Rumor or not, aren't we all looking for real info and we should not want to have to sift through the tons of garbage these guys put out while searching for good intel......JMO B)

• Upvote 2

Like Canada is going to RV first.

What's that supposed to mean?? I don't believe it's gonna RV 1st anywhere, kind of an all at once sorta thing. But you Americans sure don't take Canada serious.....

PFFFF why would Canada RV first?!?! Don't they live in Igloos and OH! my favorite where's Canada??

Your being heard...what's the difference?

At least you started your own thread instead

of hijacking someone elses. Cudos for that.

Who said they are rumors....they are just lies......made up by this group acting as pumpers.......I can see printing the first few, maybe 20 rumors....but after YEARS/HUNDREDS of so called rumors....come on, it's obvious that they are lies just made up not based on or heard from any credible source.......so I agree with the sentiment that is asking, why do we continue to post anything from this group????

Rumor or not, aren't we all looking for real info and we should not want to have to sift through the tons of garbage these guys put out while searching for good intel......JMO B)

If the headline says "Okie" don't open it?

Just tryin to save everyone a little time.

• Upvote 3

Maybe they should create a new forum and call it - Things that May Happen When Pigs Fly ... or ... Things that May Happen When Hell Freezes Over

• Upvote 4