Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Exchanging Large Denominations for Smaller per Ali

Jean

I was asked in chat to contact Ali. Following is my question and the response.

- Message - When it RVs can/will you exchange for smaller denominations if we want to hold on to some dinar? and if so, at what cost per million? Thank you, kindly.

- Submit - Submit

Feedback Form From DinarTrade.com

Date: Sat, January 23, 2010 6:01 pm

To:

We will charge $150 per million to exchange it for the small note if you what.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

Why not look on Ebay to see what smaller notes you can buy....I did and was very successful..perhaps Ali is a way to go but Ebay is another way to go....What does Ali mean by smaller notes?...1000, 500, 250, 50 etc.

• Upvote 1

I gather from what I've heard and what I just read above that the higher value dinars (25K and 10K dinars) are going to have a "cash in" timeframe before becoming worthless. Is that correct? How long a timeframe will we have? If we do exchange the higher value dinars for smaller ones, that shouldn't affect the length of time we can hold the dinars to avoid their becoming worthless and to be able to get past the one year period in order to minimize or avoid the capital gains tax, right?

• 1 year later...

Ok why worry about getting smaller notes?

Why spend extra money and effort getting smaller bills. Am I missing something? or are you thinkin about avoiding the tax man somehow by using dinars bills worth less than 10,000 USD and spending them one at a time.

I don't understand :blink:

and I would avoid using ebay, or youl get bit!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why spend extra money and effort getting smaller bills. Am I missing something? or are you thinkin about avoiding the tax man somehow by using dinars bills worth less than 10,000 USD and spending them one at a time.

I purchased small denoms off E-Bay last week. Said they were coming from the country of Jordan and had the E-Bay garrantee. So I believe that they are legitamate. I purchased the small denoms as a 3 part strategy. The headlines speak of 000's getting removed. So whether this means (LOP) or it means that the VOLUME of total notes are being removed and a sucker rate say $.10 on the dollar is getting offered I don't care. The small Denoms of 500 Dinar will hedge my investment from getting screwed no matter what. There has been no mention of the 00 zero notes getting removed. Also I have Electronic Dinar as part of my strategy. E-Dinar will ride the R/V no matter what. It amazes me how so many so-called smart people on this site are not helping members with a strategy. They mostly seem to be paranoid about the 000's notes. With my plan I plan to WIN!! GO R/V!!!!

• Upvote 1

My understanding and I could be wrong. Using small denoms are good if you plan on holding onto the notes after an RV as it is possible the time line might be set to trade in. This may be in an effort to rid the large notes. So small notes will remain current as the currency goes up. Other wise it is a waste of time and money. So if you are in this post RV for the long haul it might be a good idea. I will trade out as soon as possible or practicle. This is a ride I cant wait to get off of.

Go RV and if anyone has a better take, have at it.

Peace

• Upvote 1

This is a good question to look into because if they do give a short period of time to cash the large bills in before they are only collector's items,then it would be good if the banks,foreign exchanges etc, would exchange for smaller ones. But they may want to hurry and get rid of them too, or have a cut off time so they won't be left with the large bills that they can't get converted.

whatever it RVd at, i would be cashing it all in and running for the hills

• Upvote 2

By all means, put your trust and money wherever you chose but regarding Dinar Trade Do they still function in the USA? Regarding the UK set up enter 78 York St. London W1H 1 DP into your browser and see the services offered. Calls are on divert to ??? . Look carefully at the names, check the UK business Register. Just a heads up but hey make your own decisions.

I purchased small denoms off E-Bay last week. Said they were coming from the country of Jordan and had the E-Bay garrantee. So I believe that they are legitamate. I purchased the small denoms as a 3 part strategy. The headlines speak of 000's getting removed. So whether this means (LOP) or it means that the VOLUME of total notes are being removed and a sucker rate say $.10 on the dollar is getting offered I don't care. The small Denoms of 500 Dinar will hedge my investment from getting screwed no matter what. There has been no mention of the 00 zero notes getting removed. Also I have Electronic Dinar as part of my strategy. E-Dinar will ride the R/V no matter what. It amazes me how so many so-called smart people on this site are not helping members with a strategy. They mostly seem to be paranoid about the 000's notes. With my plan I plan to WIN!! GO R/V!!!!

Unless they remove 3 zeros and your 500 turns into a nickle.

My understanding and I could be wrong. Using small denoms are good if you plan on holding onto the notes after an RV as it is possible the time line might be set to trade in. This may be in an effort to rid the large notes. So small notes will remain current as the currency goes up. Other wise it is a waste of time and money. So if you are in this post RV for the long haul it might be a good idea. I will trade out as soon as possible or practicle. This is a ride I cant wait to get off of.

Go RV and if anyone has a better take, have at it.

Peace

Exactly. smaller notes are for those who want to be in for the long haul if the 000 notes are called in. If a person is only concerned with the initial RV and wants to 'cash out' everything at that time then they have no need for the smaller notes. If you would like to have some IQD to let ride and see what happens to the rate over months and years then get yourself some lower notes. Very simple IF you think the 000 will be called in at an initial rate with a time period.

Some folks want to be done at RV time others want a long term investment and want to be as diverse as they can. It's just 2 different ways of looking at the investment, nobody's right or wrong.

BTW buying on eBay is 100% safe. As a seller of 13 years (I do NOT sell IQD) I can tell you that eBay bends over backwards to protect buyers. If you don't get your order or you don't like it you get your money back ,as simple as that. eBay may be one of the safest places to purchase anything. Check out eBay's buyer protections if you don't believe me. Those who say steer clear of eBay obviously don't use it and never have. It's tilted towards the buyer so far that it has actually become a place for BUYERS to scam sellers, claiming they didn't get the item or it was damaged etc. eBay gives them the money back almost no questions asked.

Exactly. smaller notes are for those who want to be in for the long haul if the 000 notes are called in. If a person is only concerned with the initial RV and wants to 'cash out' everything at that time then they have no need for the smaller notes. If you would like to have some IQD to let ride and see what happens to the rate over months and years then get yourself some lower notes. Very simple IF you think the 000 will be called in at an initial rate with a time period.

Some folks want to be done at RV time others want a long term investment and want to be as diverse as they can. It's just 2 different ways of looking at the investment, nobody's right or wrong.

BTW buying on eBay is 100% safe. As a seller of 13 years (I do NOT sell IQD) I can tell you that eBay bends over backwards to protect buyers. If you don't get your order or you don't like it you get your money back ,as simple as that. eBay may be one of the safest places to purchase anything. Check out eBay's buyer protections if you don't believe me. Those who say steer clear of eBay obviously don't use it and never have. It's tilted towards the buyer so far that it has actually become a place for BUYERS to scam sellers, claiming they didn't get the item or it was damaged etc. eBay gives them the money back almost no questions asked.

I have been burned a couple times on eBay, that being said, I still buy and sell all the time, I have 100 percent feedback and try not to deal with brand new people with zero feedback, unless it's a cheap item.

I have been burned a couple times on eBay, that being said, I still buy and sell all the time, I have 100 percent feedback and try not to deal with brand new people with zero feedback, unless it's a cheap item.

I was just curious how u were burned? In my experience like the above poster ebay favors buyers to the point its unfair to sellers. Not all yhat uncommon to have a buyer make a baseless claim and wind up keeping the item u sold them and getting their money back. some buyers know this and use it to extort sellers try to change the price after auction ended

get free shipping even though it was not offered with the threat of bad feedback or making a baseles complaint.

I really dnt see how one can get burned. Only sketchy thing i do see is some sellers selling old saddam notes for nid prices and hoping people get confused and buy them. Also i dnt get what all thos option to buy crap is but its a pain sorting through all those when im searching for dinar

• Downvote 2