Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Date and Rate....

possum

:lol: Just so you know, "prescription drugs" are HUGE in this country. They've been around for quite some time now bud. In fact, it's ALWAYS been a huge industry.

Thanks to all who voted for prop 215!

Hm........legal too...under most conditions, last time I looked?

• Upvote 1

laugh.gif How well I remember this ..thank you for a smile and a nod.

What wild predictions? Broke....uninteresting ......even uninterested or at least ineffectively interested in the world.

Get real America is not for americans......bash away.......

• Upvote 1

Kenneth I know for me I have to be in the right kind of mood to comment on our Country.

I am so disgusted and frustrated with our Country that it's just easier for me to try to find the funnier things in life.

Might not be a good attitude to have but it's an honest answer. :)

• Upvote 1

This guy has no self respect for anyone. People like this lack self confidence that is why they become liars believing their own sht. Not to mention he likes getting poeple's attention this gives him a boost of character. I truly believe this guy has some real problems.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Sick pup...

• Upvote 2

Here's some perspective on Possum just in case anyone doesn't know

His "Topics Started" history since the beginning of the year, clearly a guy who knows what he's talking about (sarcasm)

The Date and Rate....

Posted 31 Jan 2011

Possum has been silent and now must share what he knows. $3.86/2-21-11. Laugh and mock if you must but that is it.

DV is deleting my post! Pos!

Posted 24 Jan 2011

Why does Dv Rumors delete Possum's post? Can't stand the truth? And the fact that an Rv is very unlikely and extremely risky?

Do you smell it?

Posted 24 Jan 2011

Possum does and so does momma! We can stick a fork in this RV brisket cuss it's done! Partytime believers, go for it!!!

Mx as reconfirmed ...

Posted 17 Jan 2011

That is will happen tomorrow. But he put a hedge in it like before and if we are not able cash in tomorrow then Feb 1st is the date. Mx is solid intel and momma and I are at peCe with it. The question is do u have the peace with it too? If not. Get off of Possum's intel and go eat your Wheaties!

Mx says it's done and we will see it Tuesday

Posted 16 Jan 2011

I'm sure glad cuzz oil is going past $100, the country is about to go bankrupt, and things look pretty bleak for poor boy's like most of us. Partytime-no joke, wake up and smell the RV!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Where are the Moderators,? They can put a end to Possum, however they let him keep on with his lies.

GO RV

GOD BLESS US ALL

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IN GOD WE TRUST

Yeah, "GOD BLESS US ALL" ... all except Possum that is...

You're pretty ironic...

I for one find his posts entertaining, at the very least he's much more entertaining then these "same day registered" posters making some wiled claim about my friend's, sister's boyfriend's blah, blah, blah...

You go Possum, you've probably got more fans fans on here than ANY proclaimed intel poster.... remember, none of them have been right either. I guess the "Possum flamers" would rather read with blind hopeful optimism than enjoy a little levity some times.

Remember, keep smokin that hopium and always bash those you don't agree with and don't want to read, after you've clicked on their thread and read it of course, and most importantly please continue to run to the mods to help make this a place that YOU agree with, hopefully the rest of will like it aswell...

See??? Ironic...

Chill people, chill...

rd

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

okay, can someone answer this for me, POSSOM....... is he saddam's equivent to Robert Gibbs for Obama??? I'm just asking because of his avatar, and If I remember correctly he was in the news for Saddam all the time. And I thought his name was Possom. IS THIS THE SAME GUY????

Edited by BruceV

Yeah, "GOD BLESS US ALL" ... all except Possum that is...

You're pretty ironic...

I for one find his posts entertaining, at the very least he's much more entertaining then these "same day registered" posters making some wiled claim about my friend's, sister's boyfriend's blah, blah, blah...

You go Possum, you've probably got more fans fans on here than ANY proclaimed intel poster.... remember, none of them have been right either. I guess the "Possum flamers" would rather read with blind hopeful optimism than enjoy a little levity some times.

Remember, keep smokin that hopium and always bash those you don't agree with and don't want to read, after you've clicked on their thread and read it of course, and most importantly please continue to run to the mods to help make this a place that YOU agree with, hopefully the rest of will like it aswell...

See??? Ironic...

Chill people, chill...

rd

I dont think Possum has more fans on here than ANY proclaimed intel poster. 61 negatives. Doesnt sound like he has a lot of fans to me. I also dont know how anybody can get any levity out of his posts. They are read like they are serious attempts at intel that are obvious fabrications. Some Possum fans say that is just his humor. I personally dont see the humor in Possums posts. Theres nothing funny about posting made up stories and trying to pass them off as intel to the people who dont know any better i.e. the newbies to Dinarvets. Possum is no better than Okie or Terry K. He has no intel and he brings nothing to the table.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I do because it makes me smile. :D I am sitting here laughing at myself because I know he is full if it but he still makes me smile.

Gotta have something fun around here. :)

I agree!

Mercy me we need a good joke to laugh and have some fun - why do people get so nasty - Greed or Need

Possum has been "entertaining" DV Members for well over a year....we all know that when Possum Speaks it's all in good fun - for those that do not care for this kind of humor just pass by his posts and those that are entertained - continue to read and laugh at what he shares - even if convoluted at best. So with that said - make your choice..... :) or :blink:

• Upvote 1