Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Date and Rate....

possum

I thought this might be a rumor.....it's in the rumor section .....

Silly me..it has to be fact

Sure is in the rumor section.Still doesn't justify the fact one should run and write whatever intel/thing/ prediction one got thundered by while busy in some bowling movements session.

• Downvote 1

Possum has been silent and now must share what he knows. $3.86/2-21-11. Laugh and mock if you must but that is it.

I just love how you pull dates and rates out of your ass without any justification. Just reading your posts makes me smile and shake my head. Even your photo speaks of bizaare humor and laughable quotes. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

How great would it be if it was good ol' possum that got it right. Some of you may hate him, but he always seems to lighten things up when this forum gets weighed down with negative bashing.

I like alot of you guys don't get me wrong, but i have developed a new reason to want the RV. That being, so i don't have to hear from some of you anymore. =]

This isn't to most of you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How great would it be if it was good ol' possum that got it right. Some of you may hate him, but he always seems to lighten things up when this forum gets weighed down with negative bashing.

I like alot of you guys don't get me wrong, but i have developed a new reason to want the RV. That being, so i don't have to hear from some of you anymore. =]

This isn't to most of you.

With all the due respect.....Just skip posts then. It's that easy.

• Downvote 1

Possum has been silent and now must share what he knows. $3.86/2-21-11. Laugh and mock if you must but that is it.

possum, please dont take this as being too harsh, but you've promised rates and dates several several times... just in my four months of reading this site alone.. how can you expect me to believe this when, obviously, every other rumor has been wrong? Just wanted to add that so you understand why some people get so frustrated with you, especially when many people are in such dire need of financial assistance. Your playin with peoples hopes and dreams man! (not me, I am numb from this roller coaster...)

• Upvote 2