Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1-31-11 RUMOR FROM BUCKEYE

rdb

Maliki's latest quoted statements eseentially saying its either his appointees or none at all don't support the RV date predictions in this Buckeye thread. Of course this could be political manuevering as well in the Iraqi press. So far out of probably hundreds of RV date predictions zero have come true.

However, I believe someone from the GET team gets it right one day as they throw out RV dates about every other day now.

I find it amazing and a bit ironic how people magically find this great, cutting edge intel and feel the need to rush over to DV, SIGN UP, and put it out for all of us to see and appreciate ... <_<<_<

Holly Cow, what are ya gonna do...

rd

Edited by Riverdawg
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Newbie on Dinar Vets with 4 post to his name was sitting on DD just in time to get this (Buckeye) information at the most perfect time. So he/she copies it like other people we have seen here before and comes post it on Dinar Vet threads and you all jump for joy. No disrespect intended but why don't you wait till Adam comes on here and tells you the same information before you wet your pants. The reason Adam doesn't say it, is because he know's that "it" is never a done deal until its posted on CBI website, Forex, Netdana, ect.

Go ahead and bash away but I have this thread posted in the back of my mind to show all the "Positive" people with unrealistic expectations where their ( - ) got them. Sit back and wait.....If the RV happens the way everyone thinks. You won't have to come on here to get the information. Every news source in the world will inform you that Iraq just made you all millionaires. It'll be a good day.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I hope it is soon... I have a baby girl on the way and that would be one heck of a blessing to have her born into. Just knowing that i could always provide for her with little stress.. I work in a very high stress long hour job, when it comes i am going to find a less stressful line of work.

• Upvote 1

TO ALL DV HOPING AND WISHING 4 A GREAT FEB 3RD LET THE KURDS START PUMPING OIL HOPEFULLY FINISH THE BUDGE AND POSITION THE GOVERMENT AND RV ALL IN THE SAME DAY .... NOW WOULDnt THAT BE A VERY COOL CHINESE NEW YEAR AND MY HEART TO THE PEOPLE OF EGYPT ....SCARRY CUZ WE COULD BE NEXT ????? HAVE A GREAT DAY =]]]]]

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/27637-sweettrky/#ixzz1CeOrOJK3

• Upvote 4

Newbie on Dinar Vets with 4 post to his name was sitting on DD just in time to get this (Buckeye) information at the most perfect time. So he/she copies it like other people we have seen here before and comes post it on Dinar Vet threads and you all jump for joy. No disrespect intended but why don't you wait till Adam comes on here and tells you the same information before you wet your pants. The reason Adam doesn't say it, is because he know's that "it" is never a done deal until its posted on CBI website, Forex, Netdana, ect.

Go ahead and bash away but I have this thread posted in the back of my mind to show all the "Positive" people with unrealistic expectations where their ( - ) got them. Sit back and wait.....If the RV happens the way everyone thinks. You won't have to come on here to get the information. Every news source in the world will inform you that Iraq just made you all millionaires. It'll be a good day.

"I truly love this site not for what it brings, but, for the circle of newbies and pumpers that it involves. This is by far the best place to see all different types of people and personalities. Something that I enjoy watching. You will not see me in the chat room because that's where the lies are spread and fictitious people's ego's are massaged. Those people that go in there and tell there lies to people, should be the people that are banned. Not the people who have a different opinion than the people who want to wake up millionaires for doing nothing than buying some dinar in the local bank down the road. Some of us who are skeptical about this investment and have shed blood and have lost friends in that country s should be allowed to voice our opinions as much as the rest. It's funny how that works. Former Military personnel have a knack for helping others. I don't know why were like that.

For the record. Get rid of the ( + ) and ( - ). It leads people into making decisions that they shouldn't based on ficticious information and gives people the wrong impression of the people with the ( -)"

Well said quote from your own profile. The fella was just trying to pass along information from a different sight?? Why does his "Newbie" tag make him any less accurate than a seasoned vet to the sight? Maybe he has been reading since day one and finially made a user name? No wonder folks won't post anything?!?!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Another day...someday someone will actually have some intel that is worth hanging a lil hope on but I haven't seen it yet. The most excited I ever got was when the so called "lower denoms were hitting the streets". From that point forward..virtually everything that I have read based on a rate and a date has been from someone living in "neverever land" who is on some meds that make them speak to people that aren't really there. Hey... I don't got no intel to offer anybody but I ain't gonna make crap up just to make myself feel good and all important. Those people that do this know who they are if their meds allow them to reach this realization. I am expecting something to happen fairly soon cause I'm selling out half of my investment, so naturally with my luck it will rv soon and a tear will roll down my cheek, but such is life. Sometimes you just gotta cut and run while its still daylight out. Everyone can thank me latter when it RVs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"I truly love this site not for what it brings, but, for the circle of newbies and pumpers that it involves. This is by far the best place to see all different types of people and personalities. Something that I enjoy watching. You will not see me in the chat room because that's where the lies are spread and fictitious people's ego's are massaged. Those people that go in there and tell there lies to people, should be the people that are banned. Not the people who have a different opinion than the people who want to wake up millionaires for doing nothing than buying some dinar in the local bank down the road. Some of us who are skeptical about this investment and have shed blood and have lost friends in that country s should be allowed to voice our opinions as much as the rest. It's funny how that works. Former Military personnel have a knack for helping others. I don't know why were like that.

For the record. Get rid of the ( + ) and ( - ). It leads people into making decisions that they shouldn't based on ficticious information and gives people the wrong impression of the people with the ( -)"

Well said quote from your own profile. The fella was just trying to pass along information from a different sight?? Why does his "Newbie" tag make him any less accurate than a seasoned vet to the sight? Maybe he has been reading since day one and finially made a user name? No wonder folks won't post anything?!?!

your statement makes too much sense to be in the rumor section and therefore you will receive nothing but (-) and from now on be known as a pumper ...... sorry i had too :)