Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De La Rue machine

Heavyduty053

Just curious, will they authenticate and count IQD right now as a courtesy service before it RVs? Could you ask? Thanks.

exactly what I was wondering ... would be worth the question ... we know DeLa Rue makes many different kinds of currency machines ... and unless it was specifically mentioned that this one in question is on site for dinar ... I'm going to remain skeptical ... but that's just the way I roll ... lol

thanks for the post

pvS

when rv time comes all of our dinars will be counted and authentified by the D.L.R. machines , there is lots of counterfit out there ! make shure your dinars were counted and authentified by one prior to purchase.

go r.v.

According to whom?? I think the Rue Machines are just another false source of information. No one knows how it will go down.

Maybe we should just assume that the bank will do currency exchange in the near future. I am talking phisical exchange, on the spot. I bet when you bought the IQD , they had to order it from somewhere else.

Not all the banks do currency exchage ( mine does not).

And I also assume that this specific bank does not/did not do it " right there" either.

OR

Based on the amount of customers that bought IQD ( just speculating for our RV now), they believe these customers will come back to the same branch to exchange it when it hits, so there they need the machine to check the authenticity. Maybe they figured out it would be cost saving for them to get one instead of sending the currency to be checked for authenticity somewhere else.

Anyway, what are the requirements for a bank to have one of these DLR machines? Doesn't it cost an arm and a leg? There has to be SOMETHING that triggers bringing one of them into a bank...

• Upvote 1

Okay I will ask the million dollar questions, since nobody else is interested. Where is the bank located? Who is your friend? What is the phone number to the bank? Not trying to be a a**hole but, why would people post information like this when everyone know's this is exactly what a pumper would do. We would like to verify your information so the quicker the better. Thanks,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Okay I will ask the million dollar questions, since nobody else is interested. Where is the bank located? Who is your friend? What is the phone number to the bank? Not trying to be a a**hole but, why would people post information like this when everyone know's this is exactly what a pumper would do. We would like to verify your information so the quicker the better. Thanks,

In a PM - would be best.

One person. We don't need 100 people calling that bank.

• Upvote 1

This is huge folks, just got bank form my 5/3 bank here in tn. and they just received their De La Rue machine last week. I talked to the person that handles foreign currency and she said that they just got it in and she had never seen one before. They still have be trained on it. I ask her if she could give me any more info on the Dinar status and she said no and smiled and said we'll just have to wait and see. I seen this with my own eyes. Its bigger than dollar currency counter. Believe me or not, but this is huge news for me after so much disappointment. smile.gifrolleyes.gif

Hi, Heavyduty....I live in Tn too, where are you? I'm right out side of Nashville....If this 5/3 bank is close, I thought I might go and see for myself and open up an account :)

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for this info :drool: do ya think we're getting close????????? :hug:

:blink: I just called my bank(which is Chase) and talked to the currency manager and he said they don't take the dinar and have no plans on taking the dinar right now. Salt Lake City Here. :(

Trust me..that will change once the currency becomes recognized. They are not that stupid even though it appears like it at the moment....

• Upvote 1

Maybe we should just assume that the bank will do currency exchange in the near future. I am talking phisical exchange, on the spot. I bet when you bought the IQD , they had to order it from somewhere else.

Not all the banks do currency exchage ( mine does not).

And I also assume that this specific bank does not/did not do it " right there" either.

OR

Based on the amount of customers that bought IQD ( just speculating for our RV now), they believe these customers will come back to the same branch to exchange it when it hits, so there they need the machine to check the authenticity. Maybe they figured out it would be cost saving for them to get one instead of sending the currency to be checked for authenticity somewhere else.

Anyway, what are the requirements for a bank to have one of these DLR machines? Doesn't it cost an arm and a leg? There has to be SOMETHING that triggers bringing one of them into a bank...

All i know is this, i have been buying dinar at 5/3 for quiet a while now and the foreign currency woman told me that millions of dinar have been purchased at that bank. I inquired as to the policy of cashing in when it revalues and she said that since i am an account holder there that the dinar will be counted, verified, and the money will be deposited in my account. No taxes will be taken out, i would be responsiable for my own taxes when the money is used. Believe it or not, things are coming together, quicker everyday......Go Rv

• Upvote 1

Just more pumpers padding their post count until some pics are shown.

rolleyes.gifI have to say , i will not go into my bank and take pictures of anything for you or anybody else. I am no pumper have no reason to be, just thought people on this site other than someone with your attitude might enjoy a bright spot into our journey to the end

Not a supid question - I didn't know it was an actual bank until I joined this site.

I had the same question when i moved here and the answer is this..... some years back 5th bank and 3nd bank decided to merge and that was what the new name was out of repect for both.

• Upvote 1

Just more pumpers padding their post count until some pics are shown.

We do not encourage nor accept bashing and sarcasm - Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... then Hit the CANCEL button - Thank you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I didn't know what a 5/3 or the other BBT something something and something was until the last few weeks either.

Seriously there are so many things to read here and after awhile it gets monotonous. and I overlook a lot of things here that are probably important.

I gave plus's to everyone who asked a question. It's a shame that people can't ask a genuine question around here.

We do not encourage nor accept bashing and sarcasm - Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... then Hit the CANCEL button - Thank you.

BUT....Riley when it's someone who is a known pumper can't we throw a few rocks at them? We gotta take our frustrations out on someone. :lol:

Hi, Heavyduty....I live in Tn too, where are you? I'm right out side of Nashville....If this 5/3 bank is close, I thought I might go and see for myself and open up an account smile.gif

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for this info emot-drool.gif do ya think we're getting close????????? emot-hug.gif

Nipper's corner and yes i do think we are getting close or are right on the doorstep.....

• Upvote 2

A few things :

In my experience, very few

questions are stupid ones.

Speculation :

If de la Rue machines are seemingly

popping up all over the place,

then maybe the word has been communicated

that the IQD will soon trade openly and actively

on the Forex.

And if this is true,

then the tradeable value of the IQD

will soon enough be known

as dictated by the market.

And let's hope its a big one !

Or maybe the banks are just authenticating

all currency.

Time will tell.

This is huge folks, just got bank form my 5/3 bank here in tn. and they just received their De La Rue machine last week. I talked to the person that handles foreign currency and she said that they just got it in and she had never seen one before. They still have be trained on it. I ask her if she could give me any more info on the Dinar status and she said no and smiled and said we'll just have to wait and see. I seen this with my own eyes. Its bigger than dollar currency counter. Believe me or not, but this is huge news for me after so much disappointment. smile.gifrolleyes.gif

PUMPER

• Downvote 10