Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De La Rue machine

Heavyduty053

I also live in Middle Tennessee, Murfreesboro... and to my knowledge, only BB&T, 5/3rd and Wilson Bank & Trust were selling dinar locally. BB&T stopped last wek(or the week before, my days are running together). I don't think any of the branches here in M'boro have a De La Rue Machine, I know BB&T said they would have to send the dinar out for authentication and that it could take up to 2 months to get the money in the bank, AND that it would NOT be insured while in transit. We all decided to cash in with Dinar Trade, and several of my family members have ordered more from DT recently. I, too, am cautiously optimistic!! :D

If I were you, I'd find a bank in the States what HAS means of authenticating the notes on the premises and take a flight there and do it in person. NO WAY would I allow my dinars (post-RV) to be shipped somewhere UN-insured. NO WAY!!!.

You may want to contact a bank in a major city such as NYC or something. I'm sure there's a De La Rue somewhere there.

If I were you, I'd find a bank in the States what HAS means of authenticating the notes on the premises and take a flight there and do it in person. NO WAY would I allow my dinars (post-RV) to be shipped somewhere UN-insured. NO WAY!!!.

You may want to contact a bank in a major city such as NYC or something. I'm sure there's a De La Rue somewhere there.

Like I said, further down in my post, we are cashing in with Dinar Trade, they have a branch just about 30 miles away. :)

These machines are common. They are used to verify cash typically sold to and from the vault. I have worked at 4 different banks over the past 25 years and all of the banks i worked at have them. Any intell you are getting from bank employees is not worth much. Banks don't get secret info... They will not know in advance of any RV

5th 3rd sends all dinar to there main currency headquarters in ohio. verified dont beleve me i dont care

I am sure they do for now they just got the DLR last week and are waiting to be trained to use it. I am sure once they are trained it will be handled in the branch. What I was told once my dinar is verified the money will be wired to my checking account. I saw this machine with my own eyes.