Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from a trusted friend

edavis

Wow I love the response to this...because if this is how we respond.... to something that I happen to know is truth....Wow..how much more of these rumors are also truth...but we are so waxed over with false info, that we believe nothing....Go Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

2 REASONS I DON'T BELIEVE YOU FOR ONE SECOND!!!

1. YOU START AND END THE STATEMENT WITH "PEEPS"

2. A BANK WOULD NEVER ASK SOMEONE IF THEY OWN DINAR TO BASE THEIR DECISION ON HIRING HER OR NOT........OF COURSE SHE IS GONNA SAY NO SO SHE GETS THE JOB.

VERY ENTERTAINING POST, IM SURE YOU GOT ALOT OF INVESTORS ON HERE EXCITED FOR NO REASON....WELL DONE!!

2 REASONS I DON'T BELIEVE YOU FOR ONE SECOND!!!

1. YOU START AND END THE STATEMENT WITH "PEEPS"

2. A BANK WOULD NEVER ASK SOMEONE IF THEY OWN DINAR TO BASE THEIR DECISION ON HIRING HER OR NOT........OF COURSE SHE IS GONNA SAY NO SO SHE GETS THE JOB.

VERY ENTERTAINING POST, IM SURE YOU GOT ALOT OF INVESTORS ON HERE EXCITED FOR NO REASON....WELL DONE!!

I HAD AN INTERVIEW LAST WEEK AND THEY ASKED ME IF I HAVE EVER SMOKED POT? I SAID NO WAY!!! GOOD THING I TOLD THEM THAT, THEY HIRED ME ON THE SPOT!!!

• Upvote 3

I had a similar personal experience at Wells Fargo.....BUT I AIN'T TELLIN YOU NEGATIVE FOOLS NOTHING!!!!!

U da man!

Well, A friend of my uncle's sister's daughter's cousin, which is me, went to the local Wal-Mart and had $240.67 worth of goods and handed them a 25,000 dinar note, and the cashier looked at me and said "Sir, is you be crazy??" :blink:

Any fried gatorballs where you come from (rock)

It's an absolute wonder that anyone posts anything. I have been a member for a while and would very rarely post any thoughts. People are getting pumped up and have to take a deep breath and relax. There is NOTHING that we can do to make it happen any faster. Bashing posters isn't going to help either. Maybe newbies should read the warning that rumors are just exactely that rumors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had a similar personal experience at Wells Fargo.....BUT I AIN'T TELLIN YOU NEGATIVE FOOLS NOTHING!!!!!

I agree with you. I also heard a few days ago what a soldier that just got back from Iraq had to say about the dinar and what he has seen over there. And after debating with myself i decided to just keep it to myself since no one will believe it any ways.

• Upvote 2

Wow I love the response to this...because if this is how we respond.... to something that I happen to know is truth....Wow..how much more of these rumors are also truth...but we are so waxed over with false info, that we believe nothing....Go Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Read more:

thank you for the above.....that is truth.

the only thing to believe is when the actual exchange rate changes on several different exchanges....

Hey peeps this morning I got a call from a very good friend of mine..in fact I was the one who got him involved in this about 7 years ago an we stay in touch quite frequently...any way.. he calls me this morning an asked if I was sitting down..I thought it had Rvvvvvvvvvd..turns out his daughter just got hired on at Wells Fargo

in Seattle Wa. an last week , she was going thru traininig on the DeLa Rue currency machines ..an how to handle currency exchanges. She says she discovered that

that was the main reason they hired her on, because they are expecting a major influx of people coming in to do exchanges. This is the real kicker ...she said that she was told .. if she had any iraqi dinar that they would not have hired her. They did not say the Iraqi dinar was revaluing but...do the math. Now I have heard many a rumor about banks an training an gearing up for an rv, an with all the pumping going on out there..who knows what to believe...but this was first hand an I really wanted to tell you peeps this one.

EDAVIS

Im not saying this isnt true but why would her boss tell her that if she owned dinar she wouldnt of gotten hired? 1 second after hearing that she should of known theres something big to happen which should of sparked something in her to buy dinar! <_< hope its true but i analyze things

• Upvote 1

Just because a bank picks up a DeLaRue machine does not necessarily relate to the IQD. They would add one if they started carry any form of currency.

Also, the only currency that is not traded, not a wealth of people know about (including a lot of banks) and that is going to be the one question asked - do you own any dinar? What if they owned EUR or PESO? I just think to ask a employee a question regarding currency has no basis. What a person invests in is their own personal business, not the employers. I do not think there are rumors anymore. I think people now are just taking stories and doing a word replace, replacing "xyz" with "dinar". Next story will be someone going through the McDonald's drive through and saying "Welcome to McDonald's, may I take you dinar". Yeah, I will have a big mac, large dinar and a coke.

How are you going to compare the euro and peso to the Dinar. What you need to realize is that it IS a conflict of interest to hire someone who is holding Dinar and waiting for a revaluation. If this person was specifically hired on to learn about and verify the authenticity of the dinar, why would they spend countless wasted time to train someone when they could potentially quit when the RV were to happen only to have to hire and train someone else?????????????????????????????????????? Common sense to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I apologize for getting my dates wrong. For that I am sorry. But, I will not ignore what I believe are deliberate misrepresentations. It is silly to have a forum where no one can question the validity of others statements.

Whats funny , is this, Ive read where a lot of you were crying for information, all week, we need intel, we need boots on the ground, What happened to Doc 31 ? now you get it, and your still crying...

• Upvote 5

BOA said the same thing to me but, after emailing the SOB's once a day for a few weeks , they finally broke down and change their story

>Bank of America does not exchange Iraqi Dinars.

>There are no plans to offer retail exchange services in Iraqi currency.

I guess the just wanted to shut me up ! But , they still cracked.

Dear Man_Kind

Thank you again for contacting Bank of America.

The rumors about Iraqi Dinar revaluation have been circulating for years.

If or when Iraqi currency revaluates, Bank of America will evaluate the appropriateness of offering exchange services in this currency, as do we with every other currency.

Sincerely,

Bank of America Foreign Currency

Foreign Currency <foreigncurrency@BankofAmerica.com>

Well now ain't that interesting! On Friday I spoke with Trish at BOA foreign currency dept. and she was adamant that BOA has never dealt with IQD and never would. I said, "Are you saying it's a scam?" She said, "Yes! Well, no" (LOL!) Then she got pissy when I pointed out that BOA had been supplying Chase with IQD. Abrupt turnaround, looks like.........either that or one hand doesn't know what the other one is doing.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the post! I hope this comes to fruition very soon!

As for all of the folks that persist to post such negative if not abusive comments please refrain from doing this; it makes this siite less compelling to visit! Remember please it was posted in the appropriate place "RUMORS"!

• Downvote 1

I've also been hearing alot about banks stocking up with more money on top of hiring more people.. Just keep in mind it is tax season and banks do this every year to pay all of those returns.. Just saying.. Don't get too hyped, but think positive, it will happen in the near future my friends...

• Upvote 2

to luvcats17;

I really enjoyed your post, now if everyone else could be as nice about things, maybe a lot of other people would post!! I especially liked the part about being intelligent enough to make your own decisions about what you read on this site!! That was a very "intelligent" statement!!! hehe! Loved it!

Many blessings to you!

People let me explain this ... Yes a job can "NOT hire" you for a conflict of interest as long as they don't discriminate against you for illegal reasons describe by the EEOC. (Trust me at my previous 2nd job they almost didn't because I owned my own business and they didn't think I could work both. And yes they almost fired me for calling in one day due to me having to work my owned business, I was put on final warning.) Basically the law states this:

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/index.cfm

Laws Enforced by EEOC

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)

This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.

•The Pregnancy Discrimination Act

This law amended Title VII to make it illegal to discriminate against a woman because of pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit.

The Equal Pay Act of 1963 (EPA)

This law makes it illegal to pay different wages to men and women if they perform equal work in the same workplace. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit.

The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)

This law protects people who are 40 or older from discrimination because of age. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit.

Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)

This law makes it illegal to discriminate against a qualified person with a disability in the private sector and in state and local governments. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or employee, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.

Sections 102 and 103 of the Civil Rights Act of 1991

Among other things, this law amends Title VII and the ADA to permit jury trials and compensatory and punitive damage awards in intentional discrimination cases.

Sections 501 and 505 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973

This law makes it illegal to discriminate against a qualified person with a disability in the federal government. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or employee, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.

The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA)

Effective - November 21, 2009.

This law makes it illegal to discriminate against employees or applicants because of genetic information. Genetic information includes information about an individual's genetic tests and the genetic tests of an individual's family members, as well as information about any disease, disorder or condition of an individual's family members (i.e. an individual's family medical history). The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit.

======================================================================================================================================

Also read this:

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/practices/index.cfm

"................................

Application & Hiring

It is illegal for an employer to discriminate against a job applicant because of his or her race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. For example, an employer may not refuse to give employment applications to people of a certain race.

An employer may not base hiring decisions on stereotypes and assumptions about a person's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.

If an employer requires job applicants to take a test, the test must be necessary and related to the job and the employer may not exclude people of a particular race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, or individuals with disabilities. In addition, the employer may not use a test that excludes applicants age 40 or older if the test is not based on a reasonable factor other than age.

If a job applicant with a disability needs an accommodation (such as a sign language interpreter) to apply for a job, the employer is required to provide the accommodation, so long as the accommodation does not cause the employer significant difficulty or expense.

...................................."

• Upvote 1

I completely understand their stand on possession of the IQD. They are hiring and incurring the expense of training an individual to handle the work load that is anticipated. A good manager would not hire someone that would be 'retireing' before the influx of business began, just not good business sense.

My reall question is, how can anyone bash something that is labeled a rumor. A rumor is just that a rumor. It is not like it is labled "Intel from the President". Come on people, if we are calling it a rumor when we post it, why bash the person posting it. If all that was is truly posted here is 100 percent verifiable intel with a notarized statement stating the validity of it, well we would simply have another CNN. Wait, even CNN posts rumors all the time. So, I don;t know what we would have besides a one of a kind non-existant forum. Geez get a grip people.

As far as whether or not it is discriminatory,..... come on, if it is a criteria that is applied to every application, how is that discrimnatory. It is not based on race, age or nationality, it is based on the logic that you would not be around post rv.

Ok...here we go again..,this post has brought out a lot of discussion...most negative I must say...but..anyways.. she never said who told her she wouln't have been hired if she owned dinars..could have heard it from a newly hired peer ..who knows ...All I'm saying is that some of these bank rumors are actually true...an even I would't have believed it if it wasn't from a trusted friend. GO RVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

edavis

• Upvote 2

actually they would prefer someone that is not invested, because anyone holding IQD would quit their job upon RV and the bank would need to hire someone else smile.gif

I think your clutching at straws if you believe this scenario.Do they also ask them if any of their family members are likely to die in the near future and leave them a fortune in their will.Or

perhaps if they play the lottery.rolleyes.gif

cash1324, on 30 January 2011 - 07:40 AM, said:

Hi,I have it confirmed that All bank Managers of Scotia Bank in Canada have been trained recently on how to deal with International Curency.

What is the source of your confirmation? Just curious.

Confirmation was i know a Scotia Bank Manager and thats what she told me