Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email I received

breault

A friend of mine who is invested in the Dinar sends me e-mails daily, thought I'd pass this one along, have no idea who Steve is as I'm new. I'm putting it in the rumors section as that is what I am assuming it is..

Not roomer PD verified this one

Posted Today, 08:51 AM

Public Notice:

Whenever possible we here at Pxxxxx Dinar attempt to verify “Intel” that we receive. If you recall I did mention this on one of the rare calls I participate in the other day. Yesterday I posted a reply that I would remain relentless in my pursuit in facts for you.

Recently Mangorancher shared a piece of “Intel” from a bank source who wishes to remain anonymous.

The information was a notification to the Bank Vault Manager to increase their Reserve (Funds on hand) to $400,000 which is over 4 times their normal level.

Today I was personally provided documented proof that this information is 100% ACCURATE and TRUE.

Mangorancher personally forwarded the original email memo from within the banking system to me. I have had the pleasure to verify it as being 100% factual and authentic.

The email further stated this comment:

"If for some reason the amount of money ordered is not enough to satisfy your customer’s demands, please contact an xxxx from your region."

Now that we have the facts verified, what does all this mean?

I am not a banking expert, however some of our members are and I would like them to comment further.

Please do not read between the lines, but rather read the lines.

A few thoughts that come to my mind is:

* banks with this many branches just does not store this amount of US currency at each of its branches due to security reasons.

* banks with this many branches just does not typically need nor desire order excess US currency due to costs.

I believe this is an indicator that they are prepared for a historic event sooner than later.

I will be posting an additional article with facts that Ray and I can share in a little while, so until then be patient, calm, kind, respectful and positive!

Blessings to you all.

Steve

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...?#ixzz1CGHFQGHk

• Upvote 5

Well, since the FDIC has removed the limit of what is to be insured in a non-interesting bearing account... Meaning, you can hold more than $250,000 and have it insured within the bank.. Would the cash on hand increase be related to that?

I would hate to be at a bank where if I wanted to draw cash it ended up breaking them.

For all we know, $400k increase is nothing to ponder that much.

Does anyone know what an average bank holds as actual cash??

• Upvote 1

Depends on whats going on. If a bank's VIP customer calls the branch and says 'hey I need $250 in cash' the bank will order it and have it available for pick up. It could mean something...it could mean nothing with respect to the IQD and a RV.

Personally with how inexpensive the Dinars are to purchase and even with a 1:1 rate, $400k wont go very far if someone wants to cash out

Most banks don't have anywhere near $100,000 on hand in cash.

I've withdrawn "large amounts of cash" on a number of occasions.

The larger banks don't have a problem up to $10,000 or so. Smaller banks have a problem giving you $5,000 in cash.

$25,000 in cash? Everytime I've withdrawn that much in cash, they had to have 3 days notice to have an armored truck bring them extra cash in.

Wells Fargo, Zions Bank, Washington Mutual, Chase, BoA are the banks I've done this with.

So, I'd take this with a word of caution.

Not to mention the fact that whoever "leaked this" would get fired for saying how much cash they have on hand. Period.

I just don't believe it.

Semper Fidelis

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I dont think this is 100% accurate.....no one would leak how much a bank is supposed to or is going to have on hand.....thats just an open invitation for someone to rob them blind....every little action by a bank doesnt mean its related to the RV......especially when you look at the big picture and how few americans are actually holding dinar.....

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 17

Please be gentle as this is my OPINION.

Tomorrow begins the IRS Refund deposit cycle, therefore it would make sense that all the early filers that get refunds and HUGE refunds, will need to cash out or have their refunds deposited in their bank accounts.

Just my OPINION.

• Upvote 3

there have been several posts on rumors from banks being told to increase the cash on hand at some banks. is it RV related? i doubt it. hhmm what time of year is it? income tax refund time, and people will be getting refunds and the average income tax refund is around $3300.00. just maybe they will be making some larger than normal withdrawals? IMO this is a better reason for extra cash on hand than any RV. B)

I dont understand why would the bank need more cash money at that RV day.

Do people intend to go to the bank and exchange Dinars for cahs and leave the bank full of money in their pocket.

If I would go to a bank to cash in my dinar I would deposit them in my bank account and use my credit cards, debit card or checks as usual.

It doesnt make sense.

400K is a very low amount when we consider the RV situation.

• Upvote 1

I dont think this is 100% accurate.....no one would leak how much a bank is supposed to or is going to have on hand.....thats just an open invitation for someone to rob them blind....every little action by a bank doesnt mean its related to the RV......especially when you look at the big picture and how few americans are actually holding dinar.....

I have to agree no bank would let anyone know how much money they have it could bring in the bank robbers if they know.

I think that it is a HUGE deal since they haven't been at that level since 1999-2000 Y2K scare... over 4x the normal reserve is nothing to sneeze at! JMHO

Well, since the FDIC has removed the limit of what is to be insured in a non-interesting bearing account... Meaning, you can hold more than $250,000 and have it insured within the bank.. Would the cash on hand increase be related to that?

I would hate to be at a bank where if I wanted to draw cash it ended up breaking them.

For all we know, $400k increase is nothing to ponder that much.

Does anyone know what an average bank holds as actual cash??

• Upvote 1

Not like anyone is going to bring a wagon in and cash out. Banks have cash limits usually $2000 to $5000 MAX without advanced notice...

Not to mention if you walk into a bank off the street with your Dinars the chance of them giving you cash in return is slim to none (unless you arrange for it in advance).

How about the fact it is Income Tax time and people cash their refund checks and go spend them... It's a Gov check and can be cashed anywhere..

I'm sure some people aren't gonna like this reply..

What you say makes complete sense......I love it when people come up with reasonable answers, which is rare!!

:tiphat: