Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RI/RV timing relative to the State of the Union Address

Squaredaway

As I left this thread and went to another I had a thought about Obama. If as some think and Obama has had this planned for some time then I would also have to think he also had it planned to bring our nation to such great depression and despair. How devious would that be if that were true. :blink:

It's a little hard to blame Obama for the economic depression when the economy augered into the ground during Bush's watch....remember during the campaign McCain said he was going back to Washington to work on the problem then changed his mind?

• Upvote 5

I'm sure Obama wouldnt want the RV to happen before his speech........You all should know this........It would get in the way of the "messiah's" great speech; he being the center of the universe and all tonight and no one would pay any attention to him since they would be off with their new found wealth instead of listening to him. He difinitely cant have that........I think it was referred to at narcissim................

Exactly! Very well put.

It's a little hard to blame Obama for the economic depression when the economy augered into the ground during Bush's watch....remember during the campaign McCain said he was going back to Washington to work on the problem then changed his mind?

I won't say I completely blame him but I believe he had the power to bring things back in a positive direction and he did not. Do you agree or disagree?

I am, by no means, a Bush follower either and he made his share is mistakes and IMO didn't really think about the little people but all these people who blindly voted Obama in office hoping he would follow through with his promises are finding out that he was no better then Bush. Until we get someone in office that is not owned or owing to politics, if that is even possible, we will not get out country back to being OUR country.

• Upvote 1

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - I feel that we investors, including the moderators of chat rooms are all living on the hopes that the Iraqi RI/RV is for real and is going to happen. I'm sure that thousands of us have no other way to look but up and that through some miracle this RI/RV will happen - now. Many of the rumors collected by the chat room moderators help us maintain the hope that has sustained many of us for so long. Sure, many of those rumors have no basis at all. Some may be totally bogus. There is the possibility, though, and we are all hopeful, that some of them can be substantiated to be truths and that they indicate that we are closer to realizing the RI/RV. By now, I won't be surprised if most of us will be happy if Iraq RI/RV’s at as little as twenty cents a dinar with the hope of it being allowed to float on its own - so we can cash in for much greater paybacks for our investments - just so we can catch up now with our bills and even be able to start back up our ladders of achievement in re-building or enhancing a life for ourselves than what we may now have.

I've said this before in other posts, that I feel that Mr. Obama is participating in the choreography of the announcement of the RI/RV to happen today or tomorrow, so that he can refer to it in his State of the Union address with the inference that his administration played a major role in convincing the Iraqi government to RI/RV now. It's an opportune time for it to be announced, since Mr. Obama has already begun his campaign for re-election. The impact of the RI/RV will not only help us individual investors, but could have a massive, positive effect on reducing or eliminating our national debt. If he's a crafty politician, which I'm sure he is, he will take full advantage of this bonanza as much as we will.

Read more:

Really? You think he wants to coordinate the release of the RV with the State of The Union Address?

:lol: Bawahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaha!!!!! :lol:

I love this place! It NEVER fails to give me a chuckle or two a day!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Obama is NOT going to mention the RV. I think the Iraqis could care less about helping Obama's image. They're going to RV, if they RV, at a time that will benefit them the most, again, they could care less about the rest of the world, they just want to sell their oil to the rest of the would... IMO

So we wait.......

rd

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Of course Obama is involved with the RV. He will magnify it and take credit for it. Just because is not out there in the news doesn't mean they are not orchestrating this behind doors.

This is a major thing happening, money will be going every direction and the US is also gaining big time from it.

JMHO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If this was even close to the truth, even ever so slightly. We as Americans would look even worse in the eyes of foreign affairs. NO WAY NONE ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that a president of the United States would stand before the entire world and claim reward for going to war in a monetary tone. We are almost alone in the world when it comes to justification for the war to begin with.

It is a constitutional mandate for the President to have a yearly address of the union... KEY WORD UNION!!!! as in the USA, America.... The president speaking has NOTHING to do with an RV in Iraq...... money spent on the war maybe an issue as it should be, but RV.... SERIOUSLY????????????????????????? someone has been watching to many hollywood movies.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Heck...we'll all need the money from RV just to survive the NO-bama healthcare reform! :)

I really don't think Obama has much of a part, if any, in the RV either. I don't think even the one's we think/thought in Iraq are involved really have control of when the RV occurs. Time will tell.....but hopefully not too much more time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People blame Obama, because all he does is talk talk talk and blame Bush for all these mistakes.

This debate often goes into how republicans ruined the economy and democrats are for the people.

I personally did not vote for Obama because

1. He has no real life experience.

2. He has never "worked" in his life.

3. He talks the talk, but never walks.

Let me give you a brief history lesson.

In 1977 Jmmy Carter (D) signed the Community Reinvestment Act, guaranteeing homes loans to low-income families

In 1999 Bill Clinton (D) puts the CRA on steroids by pushing Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac to increase the number of sub-prime loans "Everyone should own a home!!" (even if you can't afford it right?)

September of 1999: New York Times publishes an article "Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending" which was a clear warning sign of the coming crisis due to lax lending policies of the Clinton (D) administration.

In 2003 The White House calls Fannie and Freddie a 'systemic risk" BUSH administration pushes Congress to enact new regulations.

In 2003 Barney Frank (D) says Fannie and Freddie are 'not in a crisis" and slams Republicans for crying wolf and calls F&F "Financially Sound" Dems deny the Republican sponsored regulation legislation.

In 2005 The Fed Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan voices warning over Fannie and Freddie accounting "We are placing the total financial system of the future at a substantial risk"

In 2005 Senate Charles Schumer (D) says "I think Fannie and Freddie over the years have done an incredible job and are an intrinsic part of making America the best-housed people in the world today"

In 2006 Senator John McCain ® again calls for reform of the regulatory structure that governs Fannie and Freddie, because it was clear that it would be disastrous.

In 2006 The Democrats again block reform legislation

In 2008 The Housing market collapses and Democrats blame the Republicans!

So please explain to me, why do people still blame Bush and the repubs? Obama quadrupled our debt, spent 800 billion in a stimulus plan that created 0 jobs.

Obama continues to blame Republican for the financial meltdown, which is just not true. All the sheeps that only follow fox news are the ones that are going yeah, everything is Bush's fault.

See the history there? no rumor, just FACTS.

Real unemployment rate is probably close to 25-30% right now. The stats provided by the government does not include those who fell off the UI benefits, those who are working 10 hours on minimum wage, and etc.

We have a history record defecit, history record foreclosures, history record poverty levels, soon to be history record gas prices. We have these situations at hand and all Obama wants to do is his "obamacare" which will make the insurance giants richer at the stake of the working population. This not only limits our freedom to NOT participate in an insurance program but it also cost more for those who are already paying high taxes.

There are too many things this man did to not only humiliate our country but now we are headed for a 3rd world nation.

I can go all day but I will stop here.

Edited by dinardlee
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

25 cents will work for me. At least they're talking realistic possibility here and things are looking very good if it can just be allowed to grow on it's own. The $3+ predictions have just amounted to empty promises so let's see what'll happen over the next few weeks or months. I feel more positive about this than I have in a long time after the events that have happened in the past week.

Really? You think he wants to coordinate the release of the RV with the State of The Union Address?

laugh.gif Bawahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaha!!!!! laugh.gif

I love this place! It NEVER fails to give me a chuckle or two a day!

rolleyes.gifI doubt it too...he might engage in many questionable acts but he is not the CEO of the International Money Cartel.cool.gifbiggrin.gif

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 2

IMHO,

I cannot confirm or deny that President Obama has any ties to the RV. That's not in my pervue and hazardous, not to mention consipiracy thoerist, to speculate in that direction. That ANY sitting president would NOT try to take some form, or share, of credit for anyhting beneficial to the nation is simply bad politics and is not going to happen. Will President Obama mention the dinar RV directly, not no but h-e-double hockey sticks no!. Why? Because that would give OIF the political gravity of sanctioning the largest mecenary effort by a sitting government. Haliburton, KBR, Blackwater/Xy and a host of other defense contractors made huge dividends on OIF and OEF. Granted we all know that 'geo-strategic resources' played a role, even if no one is willing to admit to it. It's best to accept your knowledge as is and not expect any admission of guiltby any politician UNLESS there is some political gain. But will President Obama use the windfalls of the RV to forawrd his political aims and possibly skew them towards a direction that would be favorable to him and those who support him in the long run? You bet your @$$ he would. Granted, America will get some, if not a large portion of the proceeds, this is true. Ever wonder how those politicians can feather their nests. Kickbacks, earmarks, charitable contributions, tax shelters... But ponder this, while we are chewing the fat and maybe some of the meat of the benefits, those in power who make the deals and make things happen will get the best parts of it and down to the bone. That's called political capitalism, pure and simple.

I'm just about done with my Newport 100 and have already tied my silk bandana over my eyes... As previously stated, you may fire when ready...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People blame Obama, because all he does is talk talk talk and blame Bush for all these mistakes.

This debate often goes into how republicans ruined the economy and democrats are for the people.

In 1977 Jmmy Carter (D) signed the Community Reinvestment Act, guaranteeing homes loans to low-income families

In 1999 Bill Clinton (D) puts the CRA on steroids by pushing Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac to increase the number of sub-prime loans "Everyone should own a home!!" (even if you can't afford it right?)

September of 1999: New York Times publishes an article "Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending" which was a clear warning sign of the coming crisis due to lax lending policies of the Clinton (D) administration.

In 2003 The White House calls Fannie and Freddie a 'systemic risk" BUSH administration pushes Congress to enact new regulations.

In 2003 Barney Frank (D) says Fannie and Freddie are 'not in a crisis" and slams Republicans for crying wolf and calls F&F "Financially Sound" Dems deny the Republican sponsored regulation legislation.

In 2005 The Fed Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan voices warning over Fannie and Freddie accounting "We are placing the total financial system of the future at a substantial risk"

In 2005 Senate Charles Schumer (D) says "I think Fannie and Freddie over the years have done an incredible job and are an intrinsic part of making America the best-housed people in the world today"

In 2006 Senator John McCain ® again calls for reform of the regulatory structure that governs Fannie and Freddie, because it was clear that it would be disastrous.

So please explain to me, why do people still blame Bush and the repubs? Obama quadrupled our debt, spent 800 billion in a stimulus plan that created 0 jobs.

Obama continues to blame Republican for the financial meltdown, which is just not true. All the sheeps that only follow fox news are the ones that are going yeah, everything is Bush's fault.

Real unemployment rate is probably close to 25-30% right now. The stats provided by the government does not include those who fell off the UI benefits, those who are working 10 hours on minimum wage, and etc.

We have a history record defecit, history record foreclosures, history record poverty levels, soon to be history record gas prices. We have these situations at hand and all Obama wants to do is his "obamacare" which will make the insurance giants richer at the stake of the working population. This not only limits our freedom to NOT participate in an insurance program but it also cost more for those who are already paying high taxes.

There are too many things this man did to not only humiliate our country but now we are headed for a 3rd world nation.

Here is a video that proves your point, since liberals don't like to read.

• Upvote 1

When Bush was in office we/ourselves were doing fine too but for me there was always this worry in the back of my mind. Could have been because of 9-11, but regardless it was there.

You don't mean financially I presume. With help from Clinton, the economy went down the pooper on W's watch. It wasn't all W's fault, but he dod nothing to stop the downfall.

Here is a video that proves your point, since liberals don't like to read.

You used a Fox News video. Why not just quote Wikipedia? They are the same with being reputable.

And I am NOT saying CNN or Huffington aren't biased. Just pointing out of COURSE Fox News will blame the Dem's for any issues.

Edited by Deathmonkey
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Sometimes, it takes more than a “hat in hand” approach to ask another country to cooperate with yours – particularly when in such a short period of time, and although we illegally invaded Iraq in Operation Iraqi Freedom to eliminate Saddam, we should still be holding the high card in a game of “Who's The Victor?”

Unfortunately, our country has become too sensitive to world opinion when we fight wars and the relationships we establish with the loser after we win those wars. I feel that the U.S. and the U.N. should have reminded the Iraqi government years ago as to who has the right to establish a government. In the allies’ successful effort to eliminate Saddam and his sons, we invested a lot of money in that war - and afterwards - to bring Iraq into the 21st century as a free, democratic country. We also made an even more significant investment when we lost close to 4,500 American military personnel killed with a total number of wounded at 32,000 in freeing Iraq from the horrific dictatorship of Hussein. If they don't want to cooperate with us, I feel that we should make it very clear to them that we can always come back and establish a government for them, with U.N. support - eliminating all of the menacing activities that have evolved there since Operation Iraqi Freedom began – including the procrastinations that have permeated the government – especially with its own formation and the RI/RV.

• Upvote 1

WOW! Who are you????

VERY well put, VERY well articulated, VERY clearly outlined... All I can say is... Yeah, What HE/She said...

And yet, some will feel the need to disagree and argue with what you have said, I feel sorry for those that, for some reason, refuse to actually see the true picture...

rd

By the way, how's that hope and change thing working out for ya... directed to those that actually are working...

• Upvote 1

NESARA = Bogus, Misinformation, Not True, Custom Made for the Tin Foil Hat Crowd... I hope that helped... :)

rd

So why did Hu, Obama, Clintons and Chi-Com Politburo Kidnap a gentleman today? I bet you he has the rate and they want to announce it low and buy low for cash in and sell high with the real rate as has been done in all of the Rothschilds history . I'm Kidding.. I know it's not real but it is real entertaining. lol! GO RV!!!! ;)