Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News

tryinmybest22

I saw the same hows the game bs back a few months ago. This is just a revamped version of it. Same players same starting conversation. The end was different as far as it not being a scam never was. This should not be considered of any real value.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I don't understand why everybody is getting their panties in a knot. One way or the other, is this information that was earth shattering to any of us? I don't think so. I, for one, did not glean some diamond in the rough, more or less a golden nugget. It is always great to hear from someone you trust that you have not been a fool.

But is there anything here to keep this post going, and going, and going. 11 pages! Just say thank you and move on.

Thanks Buddy for the post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This same exact story was posted last year, I'll try to find a link.

Please don't... enough! This is THE SAME POST... dozens have stated this just above you... you have to read! Look at the date of the ORIGNAL!

• Upvote 3

OK guys, listen to this. I am NOT a guru, I am NOT a pumper. I have NEVER posted any info, intel, or rumors here, so please hear me out. I have been in this for years now, and all the buzz has stirred things up for sure. So, I asked my dad if he would call John, a friend of ours who is directly connected with Forex and the IMF. He is a currency securities advisor. So, then I said let's not make this a "my dad's friends buddy blah,blah,blah. So, I called him myself, and talked to him directly. I take full responsibility for this, this is the coversation straight from his mouth to my ear!

John-"Well hello young man, How's the game?

Clint-"Hey John! It's getting there, knocking the winter rust off. I'll be brief, I just want your insight on the dinar RV. Any ideas of rates or dates?"

John-(laughing) "Well buddy, that is a bigger question than you are probably aware of, anyway, I have been exposed to substantial info that I wish I could pass on, unfortunately I can not. I am bound by many entities, rules, and codes of conduct. For anyone in my position, or similar, to pass on info, or even educated scenarios based on privileged information could have severe consequences. Your dad, hell your whole family is just like my family, and if I could help buddy, I would, it is just not something I can do, I am sorry"

Clint-"I understand, I would never want to put you in a bad situation, I just was trying to get something halfway reliable. The rumors of RV, scam, new currency,LOP, I never even know if this is gonna happen, I am getting scammed, or what!"

John- (laughing) "Let me tell you a few things I can tell you. Currency, trading, unrecognized currency, politics,CBI, U.S., RV, all this s*it gets really complicated buddy, and not many people understand who plays what role. So many people get a fraction of fact, and make an equation of s*it. I am not sure if you know what the LOP refers to, but that is not even realistic at this point. I could sit here for hours just explaining to you the factors, players, chain of events, and all that s*it, and even then not sure it would make much sense to you. Let me tell you this. IQD speculation in 2004-2006 was a very very unrealistic shot in the dark. But it was NEVER a scam. The scam was the dealers, and the guys passing off the bulls*hit dinars. As time has elapsed, the speculation has become much more possible. Now we have seen a chain of events that the IQD becoming of value is certain. How about this, you just hold your dinar, don't worry about losing money, don't worry about a scam, don't worry about things like LOP, and just relax. Have the piece of mind you made a good investment at a good time, and you wont have to wait til 2012. How's that little buddy?"

Clint-"Good enough, at least it's something solid, and makes me feel a little better. Thanks J-Bird! See ya at the Traveler's!"

John-"Good talking with ya buddy, maybe next time we talk, you'll be cashing in(laughing) Gotta run buddy, Bicycle!"

All I got, but it's from me to you, it's real, FROM ME, not several other connections. The IS REAL, RELIABLE, and LEGIT.

I hope this gives us a little piece of mind. Not as juicy as the other "intel", but het it made me feel better, and I wanted to share it with you guys!

Have a fantastic day! I wish I had more!

thanx for the info i wish its trueeeee.

• Upvote 1

OK guys, listen to this. I am NOT a guru, I am NOT a pumper. I have NEVER posted any info, intel, or rumors here, so please hear me out. I have been in this for years now, and all the buzz has stirred things up for sure. So, I asked my dad if he would call John, a friend of ours who is directly connected with Forex and the IMF. He is a currency securities advisor. So, then I said let's not make this a "my dad's friends buddy blah,blah,blah. So, I called him myself, and talked to him directly. I take full responsibility for this, this is the coversation straight from his mouth to my ear!

John-"Well hello young man, How's the game?

Clint-"Hey John! It's getting there, knocking the winter rust off. I'll be brief, I just want your insight on the dinar RV. Any ideas of rates or dates?"

John-(laughing) "Well buddy, that is a bigger question than you are probably aware of, anyway, I have been exposed to substantial info that I wish I could pass on, unfortunately I can not. I am bound by many entities, rules, and codes of conduct. For anyone in my position, or similar, to pass on info, or even educated scenarios based on privileged information could have severe consequences. Your dad, hell your whole family is just like my family, and if I could help buddy, I would, it is just not something I can do, I am sorry"

Clint-"I understand, I would never want to put you in a bad situation, I just was trying to get something halfway reliable. The rumors of RV, scam, new currency,LOP, I never even know if this is gonna happen, I am getting scammed, or what!"

John- (laughing) "Let me tell you a few things I can tell you. Currency, trading, unrecognized currency, politics,CBI, U.S., RV, all this s*it gets really complicated buddy, and not many people understand who plays what role. So many people get a fraction of fact, and make an equation of s*it. I am not sure if you know what the LOP refers to, but that is not even realistic at this point. I could sit here for hours just explaining to you the factors, players, chain of events, and all that s*it, and even then not sure it would make much sense to you. Let me tell you this. IQD speculation in 2004-2006 was a very very unrealistic shot in the dark. But it was NEVER a scam. The scam was the dealers, and the guys passing off the bulls*hit dinars. As time has elapsed, the speculation has become much more possible. Now we have seen a chain of events that the IQD becoming of value is certain. How about this, you just hold your dinar, don't worry about losing money, don't worry about a scam, don't worry about things like LOP, and just relax. Have the piece of mind you made a good investment at a good time, and you wont have to wait til 2012. How's that little buddy?"

Clint-"Good enough, at least it's something solid, and makes me feel a little better. Thanks J-Bird! See ya at the Traveler's!"

John-"Good talking with ya buddy, maybe next time we talk, you'll be cashing in(laughing) Gotta run buddy, Bicycle!"

All I got, but it's from me to you, it's real, FROM ME, not several other connections. The IS REAL, RELIABLE, and LEGIT.

I hope this gives us a little piece of mind. Not as juicy as the other "intel", but het it made me feel better, and I wanted to share it with you guys!

Have a fantastic day! I wish I had more!

great info !!...thanks for sharing...

godbless...

GO RV !!!

I know for a fact that I have seen this before along with many other MEMBERS I saw yesterday saying the same thing. I can no longer find anyones reply saying they saw this before. This tells me this site has one purpose. Dupe as many people as possible into this investment. Now thats not to say I dont believe in this. I have millions myself and feel we are very close to the end. But when I see all "negative" replies to this obvious lie I can only come to that conclusion. I have seen this post BEFORE BUT SOME OF THE story was changed a little. I have noticed that everyone just wants to hear great things no matter how big a lie it is. Thats why everyone still loves OKIE. Because he gives everyone what they want every day. False hope in tomorrow s RV. I would rather have the truth even if it means we have to wait a little longer. Someone is trying to eliminate debunking of false info here. WATCH OUT!

Strange now Im finding the negs about this. Yet they disappeared from the first page. Most dont look past the first 3 replies.

Edited by Great199
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mya thanks for the link on Clint Moody the original poster. This guy is a fraud and con artist.

February 11, 2011

“Pro Golfer” Clint Moody is a FRAUD!!! (allegedly)

Filed under: Uncategorized — admin @ 5:49 pm

It is with extreme displeasure that I am writing this post, but feel I need to to prevent other innocent people being hurt, so here it goes…

Almost a year ago, we were approached by Clint Moody, for sponsorship. I listened to Clint’s proposal with interest as he spoke about the 59 he shot, the tournament he’d just won and the many tournaments that he had won, or placed in the top 10. Clint went on to explain that he was a major deal on the tour earlier but had drug and alcohol problems and walked away from golf. I was impressed with his openess and appreciated him sharing that very personal part of his life, especially to a potential sponsor! He explained that he was clean and rededicating himself to the game of golf, and needed some sponsors to fully dedicate himself to, once again, make it to the top. I requested he send me his sponsorship package for our review, which he did. I watched, with great interest, about the 59 he claims he shot in Montana and read his ‘resume’ of all his wins on the tour. I checked out his Facebook pages and was very impressed that he put himself out there as a very religous, charitable person, constantly seeking money to support his long list of charities. That being said, I waited ’til that evening to discuss the proposal with my wife, Michelle.

Michelle took the time to listen to my pitch, review Clint’s information and hear me drone on and on about the great marketing this would be for our brand new company! I explained that for only $5,000 our brand new apparel brand would be seen by thousands, if not millions, while Clint dominated the golf world! Clint was gonna put us on the fast-track to success! Well, Michelle has always believed in me and supported me in every way, so this would be an easy sell! After a lengthy discussion, Michelle explained that we didn’t have $5,000 in the L.O.F.T. GOLF account and we had invested an awful lot of our own money to put L.O.F.T. GOLF on the map, and she felt it would be best if we just grew our brand the old fashioned way and hold off on sponsoring anyone…just until we could afford it. A better husband than I would have listened to her great advise and sat down to dinner…but NOT me! I told her that we needed to “loan” L.O.F.T. GOLF another $5,000 because we needed Clint Moody on our team! I spent the next several hours trying to convince her, and I did! Yeah for me! I was confident that Michelle would tell me what a brilliant decision this sponsorship was the minute she saw a glimpse of our sweet logo on a PGA event on TV!

The following day I headed to the bank and got a cashier’s check for $5,000. Because Clint needed the money immediately, I agreed to overnight it to him so he could pay the entry fees for several upcoming tournaments. OK, the check was in the mail and I just needed to set my DVR for the next PGA tour stop Clint would be attending!

Clint was playing in a couple very small time tournaments, ya know, the kind with less than 10 players. He explained that he needed to whip through a few of these before he could move to the next step, The Hooter’s Tour. It sounded reasonable enough and made perfect sense to me, but there was one problem…he wasn’t winning any tournaments! I spoke to him several times and was always offered a bunch of excuses that sounded reasonable to me, so we forged on. Clint would constantly be reaching out to me for more money, for the next tournament, for hotel money, for gas money, you name it! I realized that my investment wouldn’t pay off if the only place Clint could be seen wearing a L.O.F.T. GOLF shirt was on his couch, so I sent him money, time and time again. Some of the money were “loans” but I never saw 10 cents being paid back, but I kept helping him! I explained to Clint that we needed more sponsors onboard so he could persue his dream and I could see my shirt being worn in the Masters! Because this is going on way too long, I’m gonna fast-forward a bit, but won’t leave out any important details.

I won’t get into detail about the exact money that I handed over to Clint, but it was substantial. I was often contacted, via Facebook messenger, from a Hubert Greer. Hubie, as he called himself, had a PGA logo for his profile picture and constantly told me that he was a high level PGA empolyee, and I needed to really step up and give Clint more money. He explained that the entire PGA wanted to see Clint make it to the PGA because he was good for the game! I often asked Hubie to call me because I really dislike the typing involved with the IM. He was ALWAYS out of the country, on official PGA business, so he’d have to call me when he got back to the states. Apparently, he’s still not back ’cause I’ve never spoken to him. One of his last messages to me was L.O.F.T. GOLF really needs to step up and help Clint financially. I replied that I really appreciated his efforts in getting sponsorship money for Clint, but I asked ‘What have you done”? he replied that because of his association with the PGA, he was unable to help Clint monitarily, but if Clint’s sponsors stepped up and helped Clint, he’d pay it back 30 fold by giving us free ads in the PGA Magazine. After a month or so went by, I questioned Clint about our promised PGA ads and he stated “Oh, I didn’t tell you, Hubie got fired from the PGA and no one can find heim anywhere, he even deleted his Facebook page”! Wow, I felt bad because it was yet another bad break for my friend Clint. Oh, by the way, there never was a Hubie Greer, we’ll explain that later in this post.

I spoke to several potential sponsor for Clint, as he would have them call me. I spoke so highly of Clint, explaining everything he’d done for L.O.F.T. GOLF, not on the golf course, mind you, but with constantly posting about how great we were! I must be a great salesman ’cause I was able to convince these other comapny to get on board and give Clint their hard earned cash! Great, now Clint can get out on tour! I won’t mention the companies here, but if you’ve been a fan of Clint’s you would’ve seen them constantly posted, as well as posts on our fan page. They’re all removed from his clintmoodygolf.com site as of this writing. If you do get the time, I encourage you to check out the celebrity filled Fan Club members he has posted!

I would get some updates from Clint on his progress on tour. Hundreds of excuses, but zero checks. I attributed his poor play to his constant money problems. If you can’t concentrate on your game 100%, you’re not gonna play too weel (just ask Tiger!). After he withdrew from another tournament, I had a stern conversation with him. I explained that he has our complete backing and support and I didn’t care if he shoots a 135, just never, ever quit. That’s a lesson on instilled in my children their entire lives, and I needed to instil it in Clint. I hate quiters! He took it well and promised me it wouldn’t happen again…of course, it did!

Let’s fast forward to the ranking school he just attended. He explained to me that he needed to get a PGA ranking and, if he had the money, he could attend ranking school in S.C. I asked what ranking school would get him and he told me that if he ranked in the top 20%, he could walk on to almost any PGA tour stop. I asked how that differentiated from Q school and he explained that he didn’t need to go to Q school because he had enough tour wins and top 10 that he didn’t need to go to Q school. Now, pay attention, he said he needed to be a ranked PGA player, not a ranked Hooter’s player he told me that this ranking would enable him to play PGA tour stops, NOT Hooter’s tournaments. Now you should take a break from this reading and spend a few moments telling your family that I am the stupidest man on earth! Go ahead, I deserve it!

Welcome back! Clint was able to get the money needed for tranking school from another company, not us. L.O.F.T. GOLF booked and paid for his hotel for 3 days. I got a message while I was in Florida with Clint asking me to PayPal him some money because he needed the room one more night (which is kinda funny ’cause he missed the cut and it should’ve been 1 day LESS) and he needed money to buy new golf shoes. Yup, I sent it to him! Heck, I don’t need our tourning pro golfing at ranking school with holes in his shoes! the following week he headed to ranking school with my best wishes and confidence! The first day I received a call from Clint explaining that he had a bad round…an 88! I asked what happened and he explained he shot a great round but had 5 penalty strokes! he also blamed his new putter that he was given by a potential new sponsor! Funny, before the tournament he told me it was the greatest putter he ever used! I told him to keep his chin up and just do better the next day. I didn’t hear from Clint until around 6:30 the following evening. He stated he wanted to update me but was just sitting down to dinner. He quickly said that he had a better round that day and was still in the mix! Oh, he also explained that he withdrew from the Hooters Tour that was combined with ranking school. When I aske why, he explained that there were players there strickly for ranking school, or strickly for the hooter’s tournament, but he was there for both. He told me he withdrew because the Hooter’s players were teeing off much closer to the green and that all the ranking school guys had to hit from the tips! He claimed he talked to a rules official that told him the PGA insisted the ranking school guys play a 7,400 yards. Didn’t make a lot of sense to me, but, hey, we’ve already addressed my stupidity! The following day I was out of the office and received a text. I noticed it came from Clint and that kinda shocked me ’cause Clint had never texted me before! I opened the text and saw picture, one of his Hooter’s Tour Card and his PGA card under it and another photo of Clint holding a card and an envelope in front of a Hooter’s banner. I was so impressed that I immediately called him to congratulate him. I asked what his ranking was and he explained that he wouldn’t know that for a week to ten days but he had a great round and was now PGA ranked! I was so excited that when i got back to the office I posted the pictures with the remark ‘Our pro golfer, Clint Moody needs to make room in his wallet’. The pictures turned out to be his undoing, here’s why…

I received a call from Clint’s potential putter sponsor about my post. He had called me several times asking how Clint was doing at ranking school and had nothing but negative things to say about Clint scores. I was getting angry listening to him telling me that Clint couldn’t rank with an 88 and an 85. he was clearly crazy (Clint had told me he was because he wouldn’t give Clint any money, wow, I wish I were crazy like him! ) and he didn’t have the phone conversations with Clint, so he has no idea! Nope, I was in the know, not him! The morning after the cards were posted I received a call from him explaing that he had a real problem with the cards. It bothered him so much that he couldn’t sleep the night before. He brought it to my attention that the PGA card was under the Hooters card and the date on the PGA card was intentually covered. The only reason i listened to him is that I had a split second feeling that the date may have been hidden, so I continued to listen. I blew the photo up large enough to get him the membership ID number and he went off to discuss this with the PGA. A couple of hours later, he called me with some disturbing news. Number 1, the Hooter’s Card was given out to everyone that paid the $2,000 entry fee to be on the tour and the photo of him holding the card and envelope was probably taken when he got there. What I find so interesting is that if I paid the $2K I could be a touring pro too…and I’m not a really good golfer! More bad news! the PGA card was a fake! The PGA ID numbers have 8 numbers, no letters and no dashes. Clint’s had dashes, A letter and a total of 9 characters! Hmmmmm, this isn’t looking to good! He went back to his investigation and we started ours.

I started to do the due diligence that I should have done several thousands of dollars earlier. I checked out the Hooter’s tour stats, 21 tournaments and he made the cut once! If you find this hard to believe, go to http://ngahooters.tourgolfscores.com, go to players stats and check it out! A bunch of missed cuts, withdrawals and DQs. While I’m involved with the investigation, I received a call from a very depressed sounding Clint Moody. he couldn’t believe that he wasn’t getting sponsors knocking down his door now he was a ranked palyer! He explained that he needed some money to attend the member’s Only Hooter’s tournament and the first two positions get their entire season’s entry fees waived, and the top 40 get a check! Now I need to rewind a bit!

I was told about this fantastic guy that Clint knew well…Roger Mandigo. I’m sure you’re aware of ‘Roger’ as he is Clint moody’s biggest fan! Clint informed me that ‘Roger’ was a big wig with the Canadian Sports League and L.O.F.T. GOLF was getting the opportunity to bid. Between Clint and ‘Roger’, I was a shoe in. This was a huge $3.7 million dollar order and L.O.F.T. GOLF was the lead dog! I told Clint I was kinda scared about the order ’cause we’re a shirt company and don’t have sourses for baseball pants, etc., but I’d do it. ‘Roger’, I was told a few weeks earlier, would be at his vacation home in the Cayman Islands, but he’d be in touch we me about my new found millions! Last friday I received an email from ‘Roger’ at mandigogolfcanada@live.com. Anyone can get a free email account on Live (it’s the same as MSN) without any identification. Wow, it was my quote info on the Canadian Sports League. As soon as I read it, I knew I’d be hearing from Clint soon looking for help! Remember how I told Clint I was worried about this quaote ’cause we’re a shirt company? My quote request came in and there were only shirts! No baseball pants…oh, and they need 64,000 of them. As expected, I was contacted by Clint later in the day. I told him about this great email and said that I needed to speak to ‘Roger’ asap. Clint informed me that ‘Roger’ was out of the country at his vacation home in the Dominican. Yup, I know earlier I said he was at his vacation home in the Caymans, but clint apparently forgot he told me the Caymans. Well, it didn’t take long ’til I got a instant facebook message from ‘Roger’! We discussed this great “opportunity” and he gave me some inside info! if anyone would like to see any of this conversation, let me know ’cause we took zillions of screen shots of our chats. During our chat session, he asked me if there was anything i could give to Clint because he needs to be out on tour because Clint Moody can beat anyone out there! He was kindenough to say that he’d put up $2,500 if I’d match it. I asked him if he could send it then and he said he’d try, but didn’t know if PayPal would work internationally. I assured him it would and a few minutes later he posted that he payPaled it but needed to use his checking account so Clint wouldn’t receive the cash ’til Tuesday. Now he asked me if I could get some to him earlier, so he could play some tournamnets. I never said I’d match his money, he just kinda assumed it, I guess. I had noticed, after staring at my computer screens for endless hours, that when Clint would disappear from friends on chat, ‘Roger’ would pop up, add comments to everything Clint would post and then disappear, just before Clint’s picture popped back up! Now we needed to figure out a way to grab the IP addresses of both Clint and ‘Roger’, so I contacted my friends in the computer business. i explained to my good friend, Mark, what was going on and he said he’d get back to me. 6:30 Tuesday morning Mark called and asked me check my emails. He developed a fake page to his other businesses website advertising a Meet and greet Clint Moody in the D.R. He set up the page to track all IP addresses and now i just had to figure out a way to get them to sign up for the trip. I emailed both Clint and’Roger the link with the explaination that I was sending the same email to the top 50 fans to get a level of interest before posting it to our page. I got a call that afternoon that Clint had signed up, but no ‘Roger’! I sent a message to Clint saying it didn’t look too good and that we only had 7 people sign up to the page. remember, the only 2 people that got this link were Clint and ‘Roger’. he asked me if I had sent the email to his sister and I said I hadn’t ’cause i figured he would. I got a call from my friend who asked who Marie was. I explained that it was Clint’s girlfriend so the matching IP address would make sense. Then he got a reply from Clint’s sister…same IP address, then, finally, our good friend ‘Roger’ signed up as well! It seems that he most’ve flown to Kitty Hawk, NC after our chat because he responded from Clint’s IP address! As a matter of fact, every person that signed up had the same IP address! I figured that if I confronted Clint then that he could explain it off as he’d spoken to ‘Roger’ and new he was going so he signed him up. I had to wait until the next morning to expose this, and here’s how I did it; I sent ‘Roger’ and email requesting him to get a hold of my ASAP, as I had a question about Clint prior to PayPaling the money to him…then i waited, staring at the computer. Clint appeared on the Friends on Chat section, deleted some of his earlier posts and disappeared. 2 seconds later, ‘Roger’ appeared! I knew it was show time. ‘Roger’ typed “Good morning, John, I replied with “Hey Roger, how’s the Dominican, he replied with “It is good, it is always good” I then thanked him for signing up for the D.R. trip and he said it was no problem. Then there was silence…he came back with “you had a question about Clint?” and I let loose! I found out that you can type as much as you want on the chat section, unlike the regular posting. I replied wit “Oh, I almost forgot, yeah i do, did you know that Clint Moody and Roger Mandigo are the same person, did you know that several companies (I named names) as well as the PGA and Hooter’s Tours have been investigating “them”, and I asked if he was aware of computer IP addresses, and was he aware that my friends were in the computer business and the link wasn’t real. This went on for some time but when i finally stopped typing, he replied with ‘Excuse me?” Then he went on with a profanity laced tirad telling me that he knows more about ISP addresses than any of us (yup, he said ISP) and it was explained that Clint had set up his facebook pagge, as well as several others, and that’s wjy the addresses were all the same. When i explained that we didn’t get the IP’s from Facebook, but from our vacation sign-up page, there was a whole bunch more swearing! I responded with ” Hey Cloint, I think you should sign of now as Roger and resin in as Clint because we all enjoy seeing the friends on Chat photos change…then BOOM! Roger’s page disappeared, then Clint messaged me telling me he could prove everything he tought I was a friend, so on and so on! Them…BOOM, the entire chat session disappeared! I was now officially blocked! You know what’s happened since.

We have several people working on every detail. People are investigating the 59 claim, the Cart path tournament (which he has recently deleted from his website and a very big interest by people investigating all his charitable work. Does everyone remember the boy Colby (we originally refered to him here as Ryan, in error) that was dying of cancer? We truly hope that the charities were legitimate, but we’re making sure they are. Understand, we are NOT suggesting that the charities were not legit. Once we learn, we’ll let you know.

Oh, one more thing, Clint told me that he met with the Golf channel that’s doing a series about up and coming golfers that desperatly need the money! We haven’t had the time to investigate this yet, but we thought you’d be interested.

As I stated at the beginning, we have no pleasure in doing this but need to prevent others from this scam. there are so many honest, hard working players trying to make it to the big stage, and we were trying to help someone that we felt truly deserved it. We felt that if we didn’t expose this, several others would have been hurt. Even one of our fans gave Clint $1,100. This had to be brought to light. Thank you for taking the time to read this.