Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mx says it's done and we will see it Tuesday

possum

possum i am going to call you out. i have a proposition for you. its time you show come credibility and integrity here. if you are going to be telling us there is going to be an rv by tuesday (your other post said january 17th at a rate of 5.22) then lets put a friendly wager on this. you must be a gamblin man. hell i am. thats part of what got us into this investment in the first place. i will put up one 25000 dinar note, fresh new and uncirculated against one 25000 dinar note of yours ,wait, you do have dinar dont you? if it rv's by tuesday, which is when you say it will rv, at a rate of 5.22, you will have $130,500 usd. if it doesnt rv by tuesday, i get your 25000 iqd. whaddya say big fella, are you game?

Edited by weneedrv
  • Upvote 1

Some of these "less than 65 posters" have no idea that Possum is NOT a pumper but in actuality is a respected member of this site, thank you! If you little people can't take his' humor' then how will you ever handle the profits from this investment? Please, go back to your crib, stick your thumb in your mouth, and take a nap! You're all so cranky - bunch of misfit toys!! Go Possum!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Possum..........it is so good to hear from you.....you are the man.......I hope you nail this thing down........all the so called gurus predict things daily with no RV.. so keep it going......I would love for you to be the one that comes through.....GO RV..G0 Possum!!!!!!!!

To the Believers and faithful followers, momma and I are in tears and our rug is getting soppy wet. Possum came to serve and be the least and at the end of the line. My grin is gone and I'm sadden by the hatred thrown at my image. But Possum is overwhelmed by the Love shown to his service from the true believers. Momma and I are going to suck down some Cold Beer and think a out it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some of these "less than 65 posters" have no idea that Possum is NOT a pumper but in actuality is a respected member of this site, thank you! If you little people can't take his' humor' then how will you ever handle the profits from this investment? Please, go back to your crib, stick your thumb in your mouth, and take a nap! You're all so cranky - bunch of misfit toys!! Go Possum!!

so if i have less than 65 posts, than my opinion doesnt matter? i am one of the little people? what does post count have to do with anything? i want to know if possums posts are 'humor' like you say mark_mich266 or intel. if they are humor, then they should be put in the appropriate forum.

also, i have been coming to this site since feb 2010, which is almost a year now. just because i dont have tons of posts ( certainly not posting to make tons of false predictions) doesnt mean anything.

my issue is with the consequences of posting false and/or reckless rumors to pump up dinar sales. i recently found out that a family member of mine bought a lot of dinar based on something he read online. it was not anything from possum or terry k but nonetheless, he fell victim to a pumper. the fault is squarely on him, not the pumper as we are responsible for our own actions and doings. this investment can get people carried away at times thinking "its gonna rv by tuesday so i gotta get 1 million more before it rv's". lets face it, pumpers are nothing more than con men, lying to people for their own financial gain. now, i am not saying possum is a pumper, but he certainly gets people juiced up where they would want to go out and buy more dinar, that is unless those people have been around here for a long time and know possums reputation for being a clown, not to be taken seriously. some newbies to our investment who are on the 'rv high' might take some of possums ramblings as true to life rv intel predictions and go spend their last 500 dollars on dinar to get that last minute dinar before it rv's. in the meantime , i will try to get my post count above 65 so i wont be confused with the little people, as you say mark_mich266., peace.

• Upvote 4

so if i have less than 65 posts, than my opinion doesnt matter? i am one of the little people? what does post count have to do with anything? i want to know if possums posts are 'humor' like you say mark_mich266 or intel. if they are humor, then they should be put in the appropriate forum.

also, i have been coming to this site since feb 2010, which is almost a year now. just because i dont have tons of posts ( certainly not posting to make tons of false predictions) doesnt mean anything.

my issue is with the consequences of posting false and/or reckless rumors to pump up dinar sales. i recently found out that a family member of mine bought a lot of dinar based on something he read online. it was not anything from possum or terry k but nonetheless, he fell victim to a pumper. the fault is squarely on him, not the pumper as we are responsible for our own actions and doings. this investment can get people carried away at times thinking "its gonna rv by tuesday so i gotta get 1 million more before it rv's". lets face it, pumpers are nothing more than con men, lying to people for their own financial gain. now, i am not saying possum is a pumper, but he certainly gets people juiced up where they would want to go out and buy more dinar, that is unless those people have been around here for a long time and know possums reputation for being a clown, not to be taken seriously. some newbies to our investment who are on the 'rv high' might take some of possums ramblings as true to life rv intel predictions and go spend their last 500 dollars on dinar to get that last minute dinar before it rv's. in the meantime , i will try to get my post count above 65 so i wont be confused with the little people, as you say mark_mich266., peace.

Agreed on all accounts. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I have to admit this poster does have a point. Would it hurt to put a disclaimer on his post for newbies and easily led posters?

No way no how am I thinking along the lines of banning, warning or anything like either. Possum really does add something positive to this section. :)

• Upvote 1

U ppl bashing possum do u realize u are in the rumor section ill help u out a little bit and look at the synonym i think that is what u are all lookin for so u probably should stay out of the rumors section just a thought

ru·mor

–noun

a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.

gossip; hearsay: Don't listen to rumor.

Archaic . a continuous, confused noise; clamor; din.

–verb (used with object)

to circulate, report, or assert by a rumor: It is rumored that the king is dead.

Use rumor in a Sentence

See images of rumor

Search rumor on the Web

Also, especially British , rumour.

—Synonyms

1. report.

• Downvote 2