Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JORDAN BANK SITE SHOWING 3.22 USD

pygmalionbox

so what if they are leaving it in that html code that says it is dated from 2004 just to throw us americans off and say its fake?? but actually is the rate they are cashing in over there. i heard it will show up in forex possibly sunday evening or during monday..but its just a rumor..kinda funny the things we were told in a meeting today were the same things i have been reading for the last 2 days...things that make you go hmmm??

It can't be from 2004, because the IQD was .00086. I thought the last time it was $3.22 was pre Saddam era and if that was true why would they keep that rate up there for over 20 years...I would think that they would catch that mistake over 20 years ago.

• Upvote 1

If you change the language to the native language and put try to put those numbers in, you can't do it. In the native language of the country, the IQD does not even show. (if you want to try this, note the converter will go from the right side of the screen to the left, when you change the language (consistent with how its read, right to left). The conversion countries remain in English) ...

Most likely is the bank did not update the code for the all English site, and of course keeps current the code for the site in the native tongue.

I would probably think more of this rate if it were even available for conversion in the primary language of Jordan, for this bank's website.

Whether its true or not, who knows.

What most interesting to me is this bank has been getting hammered with phone calls and emails for more than a few days now about the rate they are showing.

Why havent they fixed it yet????? If an error like that were on my company web site and I was getting hammered by customers over it, I would fix it right away. Who knows.

This is a dam good point, and also a FACT.

It can't be from 2004, because the IQD was .00086. I thought the last time it was $3.22 was pre Saddam era and if that was true why would they keep that rate up there for over 20 years...I would think that they would catch that mistake over 20 years ago.

Another dam good point, and a FACT.

• Upvote 1

Dude, did you not read Adam's post. Enough already with this Jordan bank thing.

[size="3"]IAGREE THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY RV'ING.. PEOPLE CASHING IN AT 3.22 IS NOTHING BUT LIES.... AGAIN READ ADAM'S POST.... IT'S SO SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND... EVEN ADAM'S CBI INTEL IS LAUGHING AT THIS CRAP BEING PUT OUT. :lol::lol::lol::lol: [/size][/size]

Edited by mrref

I HAVE TO ADMIT I SAW IT TO - CURRENTLY I AM USING WWW.XE.COM AND THEN WATCHING A LIVE CHART OF THE USD VS THE IQD - NOTE THE RATE IS SAME BUT FLAT COMPARED TO 3 DAYS EARLIER - NO DINARS GOING UP OR DOWN? HMMMMM -MAYBE FOLKS.

HOWEVER, I AM WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM MY EMPLOYEE IN AMMAN JORDAN WHOBANKS AT THIS BANK TO CONFIRM EITHER WAY.

[size="3"]IAGREE THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY RV'ING.. PEOPLE CASHING IN AT 3.22 IS NOTHING BUT LIES.... AGAIN READ ADAM'S POST.... IT'S SO SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND... EVEN ADAM'S CBI INTEL IS LAUGHING AT THIS CRAP BEING PUT OUT. :lol::lol::lol::lol: [/size][/size]

I looked around a little bit and didn't run into a chat referring to this...could you plz link it for me?

Hello fellow investors. I normally keep my mouth shut in these matters but i thought I'd just let everyone know on the Jordan bank website the IQD has been pulled as of 6:30 CST. Just a heads up peeps. Disregard peeps. Someone already checked it out. Sorry about that.

Edited by jayroca26

It is amazing that people can find this tiny ounce of misguided information, yet they cannot read the posts in bold. And again, even if this ever had any remote truth to it, no one from the US would be able to cash with that bank so why would it even matter.

While like you, I believe this site is suspect, I don't think that's the point of his post. IMO, he's not suggesting that we should jump on planes and rush to Jordan; rather, I believe he's asking if this might signal a trend in the ME that we should continue to watch.....notwithstanding Adam's words of caution.

RUMOR OR RV RATE?

As of 16:50 CT 01/15/2011 Jordan Islamic Bank is still showing what appears to be the starting RV rate for the Iraqi Dinar. The rate has been displayed for over two days. The site is in arabic and english

http://jordanislamicbank.com/en/? 1.00 IRAQ DINAR = 3.22 USD

TAKE A LOOK...WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Keeping this lie alive does not make it any more truthful. Old news and still not real.

Please review this issue regarding Jordan and let this go away.

All my best!

Jim

---