Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV, why don't you let this info in. It is important.

qzee

All I know is this was beat to death a week ago. Nothing proven, just petty name calling. Was deleted by Mods as being unconfirmed and overly confrontational. Now to see Adam personally reopen it.....

Thanks, Oz....

• Upvote 1

Adam...just a bit of free legal advice from a former DA, you might want to be sure that you don't post his SS# which appears in one of those "police reports". You may have not written the item, but as a promoter of the item, you could be liable in a very expensive way. Mind your P's and Q's.

• Upvote 9

Did you confirm any of that before dragging names through the dirt Adam? Thought you were better then that......

Adam hasn't drug their names through the dirt. ( they have done it themselves). This is all public information ~ you can find it on the internet all day long.

If people are gonna ask why these rules apply, there's your answer. Sorry, if it doesn't sit well with you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I have listened to PD CC's and they do come accross like MLM dirtbags. I grew up around these kind of people. My parents were Herbalife distributors and made a lot of money but most MLM people give me the creeps. They move from fad to fad and are always looking to profit off of supposed friendships and alot of them use religion to gain peoples trust. this 25 bucks to reserve your seat to the conference is typical. 50k to do nothing but give horsesh*t intel is not a bad payday.

Everyone that has a dinar website is looking to profit in some way but using God like PD and KTFM do is jacked up but as long as the sheep give them an audience it will continue

on the other hand the link above seems a little sketchy too.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

Adam hasn't drug their names through the dirt. ( they have done it themselves). This is all public information ~ you can find it on the internet all day long.

If people are gonna ask why these rules apply, there's your answer. Sorry, if it doesn't sit well with you.

if I believed everything I read on the internet I would be at the bank waiting to cashin once again on a TerryK rumor....

• Upvote 1

Still passing stuff on that is personally attacking someone's character.....

Seems very petty to go after the person.

Why can't we all just get along?

What, that is wak,

I would rather know that info so i wouldn't get caught up in that web of deciept.

imagine all those people that put up the $25 for that seminar 2-3 thousand, not to shabby a scam,

I couldn;t understand why anyone would put up for a seminar when the RV hasn't even happened.

I personally thank you ADAM for exposing those freeloading scum for what they are. I can't believe all the

neg feedback you are getting in this thread for warning this crowd, bet they got there cronies in here trying

to spread more disinformation and turn this on you ..

this site rocks!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not to mention the site you keep posting about is this guy:

From one of the many emails I have received:

Hey Adam....

Just in case you want to know. I discovered that check and steve are pretty dirty. They have a scam going on that really needs to be brought to light. First they go to adam montanas site and steal as many folks as they can. Then they put major bogus intel on PD. they sold some seminar thing about financial planing to the people in don't promote other sites. They charged 25 dollars. they have about 3 to 5 thousand people going. One of the speakers is a guy by the name of Dan Atkinson. This guy has done jail time and has done some bogus mlm work. this is part of the package he plans to sell at this deal in SF. So who is Dan Atkinson anyways?

Meet Dan atkinson AKA Check, Steve is just as dirty. You would not believe all the stuff I got on these two clowns!!

http://danatkinson.t...an_atkinson.htm

Actually I was on their FREE conference they said they had 1,100 people signed up. It is going to cost them close to 100K to do these seminars but they are doing it for free!!! We all have stuff in ourpast that we are not proud of. Dand and Steve are good stuff.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I have listened to PD CC's and they do come accross like MLM dirtbags. I grew up around these kind of people. My parents were Herbalife distributors and made a lot of money but most MLM people give me the creeps. They move from fad to fad and are always looking to profit off of supposed friendships and alot of them use religion to gain peoples trust. this 25 bucks to reserve your seat to the conference is typical. 50k to do nothing but give horsesh*t intel is not a bad payday.

Everyone that has a dinar website is looking to profit in some way but using God like PD and KTFM do is jacked up but as long as the sheep give them an audience it will continue

on the other hand the link above seems a little sketchy too.

Haven't heard any religion on a PD call before.

• Upvote 5

Actually I was on their FREE conference they said they had 1,100 people signed up. It is going to cost them close to 100K to do these seminars but they are doing it for free!!! We all have stuff in ourpast that we are not proud of. Dand and Steve are good stuff.

you made my day with this comment,

lolololol

yea they are going to lay out 100k to educate you....

for free...

OMG.... ROTFLMAO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Did you confirm any of that before dragging names through the dirt Adam? Thought you were better then that......

1. I've been receiving this info for over a week now and nobody has DISproven it, so I'm assuming it is real.

2. These people intentionally stole members from this site, said they would never charge a penny, then suddenly 1400 people put up $25 each... open your eyes.

I dont think Adam wrote any of that. He was pasting an email that he received. I think...

Thank you. That is the truth.

Adam...just a bit of free legal advice from a former DA, you might want to be sure that you don't post his SS# which appears in one of those "police reports". You may have not written the item, but as a promoter of the item, you could be liable in a very expensive way. Mind your P's and Q's.

I didn't write that, I just shared a link. Thanks for your advice, but I have my own attorneys.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

PD does do a lot of God stuff. And I have had my doubts about their anonymous tipsters on their CC. Still, just gathering info. The ultimate moves are up to us.

there is a bit too much religion on there, but you can just ignore it. the worst is "pray for RV" which i have seen countless times on multiple dinar websites.

FYI ALL...PD is charging $25...REFUNDABLE upon arrival to the event. They had over 5000 say they were going...then to get an accurate head count they charged the registration fee...numbers down to 1400. I paid $300 NONREFUNDABLE to go to Beliez...actually $350 to overnight my certificate for security because it looked like something was going to happen...LOL...and I wont even be able to go because my mom is not well!!! Now thats ALOT of money...but I knew it was NONREFUNDABLE when I did it...but it still hurts none the less...did it during the October pumper sesion here...such is life!!!

ouch, sorry to hear your situation, Hope things get better with your mom, she will be in our prayers!

• Upvote 2

talk about taking the high road. what this should say is "the reason i deleted your post is that site stole all our best intel gatherers. they do not charge fees and try to sell stuff. we can't compete with that."

natjus843, I believe you owe Adam an apology!

Why? I will tell you...

I have been a member here for at least six months, and I have yet to be charged for coming to this site.

I did however choose to join VIP, and if you have ever paid for proffessional advice and info then you would understand.

The monthly membership fee not only allows me to gain valuable advice regarding my investment, it also

helps to pay for YOUR way to be present on the " free " site as well. There are NO FREE LUNCHES!!!

In America, we get what we pay for. Try going to an accountant, an atty,

a doctor OR any proffessional for that matter, and you know they will send you a bill.

I have complete faith in Adam, he has a wonderful proffessional support crew who have always been available.

No matter what the question, they have always been ready and able to respond in a quick and efficient manner.

AND are legally licensed and trained to be able to do so.

Up to now, Adam has been an upstanding gentleman and a true scholar. I am certain Adam will not let us down.

Can you say that about yourself?

Cheers to all....

Chape

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Kind of sad that its come to this. I get the rules on this site, and respect it. You could have and should have taken the time to delete or black out certain things that simply dont belong with the legal data you posted.

I wouldn't post that piece of info on the internet about my worst enemy. Very inconsiderate as identiy theft can ruin ones life in ways you probably have never experienced and can probably never imagine.

• Upvote 5

I have been on the PD site for 3 months untill I was banned ! I was told that this site (dinarvets.com ) had a membership fee ? I didnt know it didnt untill today. I must say so far I like this site much more and I havent been banned from chat room for asking questions or chatting my opinion . lol

• Upvote 1

Qzee, that would be like going to McDonald's and telling people about Burger King.... :blink:

I would consider DV more like Subway as opposed to McD's or BK. There are a lot more healthy choices here with not much unhealthy crap that's just not good for you at all. Thanks Adam for keeping the "menu" here relatively nutritious for our dinar information appetites. :)

...and what's wrong with me being camped out in front of Ali's in Tennessee for the past two months in my lawn chair with a satellite dish mount...come to think of it, I am the only one here. :lol:

Kind of sad that its come to this. I get the rules on this site, and respect it. You could have and should have taken the time to delete or black out certain things that simply dont belong with the legal data you posted.

I wouldn't post that piece of info on the internet about my worst enemy. Very inconsiderate as identiy theft can ruin ones life in ways you probably have never experienced and can probably never imagine.

What part of "This was sent to me in an email" don't you get? That is not my page - it was created by the same people who busted the phony "medic", the hot tub scammer, and many many others.

I don't have time to do all that!

I'm not here to sling mud, but at the same time - scammers are scammers and the people on this site deserve to see it if it's out there. Listen to them or not, that's your choice. I've done my part.

• Upvote 4

Because of the above post I have a question. I have only been to another site last summer and was not charged anything. ( I am here though because I like this site better. :) )

But I am curious about what Chape said. "I have been a member here for at least six months, and I have yet to be charged for coming to this site."

"

Do other sites charge just to look? I figured they would be like this one and have a free section and another one for people who are willing to pay an extra fee.

Its public knowledge that was already posted on the internet. And actually, if this guy is a true sex predator, I wish worse things for this individual than his SSN being posted on the internet.

• Upvote 1