Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO PROOF

Chad Rupple

WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO THESE VERIFIED RUMORS

• SMART CARDS

• SHIPS FULL OF CARS

• BLACK MARKET 1 TO 1 EXCHAGE

• SMALLER BILLS 1,5,10

• IMF FORCING RV

• CONTRACTS BEING NO GOOD AFTER CERTIAN DATE

Good questions Chad. It is because they were reaching for anything to try and substantiate

something that could NOT be proven because it was a falsehood to begin with. Some of the

above were quickly debunked by actual people who are on site in Iraq, and the rest was just the same...rumor.

Thanks for the post...and a good reminder at that. :D How quickly it is all forgotten and now the biggest thing

is a constant rehash about jordan bank and doha, and all the fables that go with it. :(

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 4

you will notice that most conference calls do not allow questions.they claim it is because they have grown so much but it is really so the gurus can't be called out on all this bs. instead their sheep lob softballs questions at them. PD and KTFM are most guilty, they make outlandish statements and if they are proven wrong they just move on to the next bit of bs intel without ever addressing the debunked intel. add Jordan, Kuwait, "live rate", back screens, properity packets (whatever those are), Dec 31st, .35, 2.82 and anything else you heard from a guru or their minions.

• Upvote 6

you will notice that most conference calls do not allow questions.they claim it is because they have grown so much but it is really so the gurus can't be called out on all this bs. instead their sheep lob softballs questions at them. PD and KTFM are most guilty, they make outlandish statements and if they are proven wrong they just move on to the next bit of bs intel without ever addressing the debunked intel. add Jordan, Kuwait, "live rate", back screens, properity packets (whatever those are), Dec 31st, .35, 2.82 and anything else you heard from a guru or their minions.

You got it Drunken Irish :D And if one does indeed get a moment of time to call them

out, they are banned :lol:

That should be a BIG red flag right there.

Thank you for stating what is staring us in the face.

All my best!

Jim

---

YES all these rumors were supposed to have been verified and people just move on as if they are facts......... new rumors start flying and all is forgotten ...this makes my blood boil. where are the GURU,S THAT CONFIRMEND THESE LIES.

They are all on other sites....they wouldn't last a day here because they know we would blow holes through everything that comes out of their mouths! LOL

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

• SMART CARDS

• SHIPS FULL OF CARS

• SMALLER BILLS 1,5,10

• IMF FORCING RV

HMMMM...........Verified Rumors......you said a mouth full................The only thing that can be verified is that.....THERE JUST RUMORSblink.gif

• Upvote 3

I have no idea about the rumors, and have certainly read a plethora of them in this entertaining section. In doing my own research, For what its worth, I did come across an Iraqi government site that did show the ship manifests for the past few months and what they are now unloading. I was primarily interested in the countries involved and didn't really look to see if there were boatloads of cars. They are unloading stuff now and they do show volume. I am not on my primary home computer and don't have saved inks, but I can look them up if anyone is nterested when I get back there (around 10pm PST)....... The info is there, I just don't think it really substantiates a cogent summary of what is or is not necessarily happening around the dinar RV.

• Upvote 1

HMMMM...........Verified Rumors......you said a mouth full................The only thing that can be verified is that.....THERE JUST RUMORSblink.gif

WHAT I WAS TRYING TO GET ACROSS WAS THAT THEY WERE RUMORS BUT........ THEY WERE THEN VERIFIED. I DONT KNOW ANYMORE, BRAIN IS FRIED.LOL

Yeah, I really liked the call where they stated that "the IMF is gonna force the re-issue on 1-7th, and to save face the GOI is gonna make the announcement at a mosque on the 7th, blah, blah, blah, lying sack of crap... oh, and the disclaimer before the announcement "remember, we are dealing with Iraq, blah blah blah...

I ain't listening no more! :angry:

• Upvote 2

• SMART CARDS

• SHIPS FULL OF CARS

• SMALLER BILLS 1,5,10

• IMF FORCING RV

There are no ports full of ships waiting to be unloaded....lie #1

No one is giving $1 for 1 dinar in the black market....you can still get 1170 dinar per dollar at banks all over....lie #2

show me the pictures of the 1, 5 and 10 dinar.....lie #3

the IMF cannot force the RV....lie #4

until you show me a copy of an actual contract with a deadline date, it's just another lie #5

They were all BS that people twisted from other articlaes or flat oit made up B)

• Upvote 2

They are all on other sites....they wouldn't last a day here because they know we would blow holes through everything that comes out of their mouths! LOL

That is exactly why they don't...and personally isn't something I would laugh about. It's awful that people can't post something on this site without getting bashed around. If you don't like reading what someone has to post, then move on. No sense in posting something negative...do you think this gives you more credibility?

Edited by JNK
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That is exactly why they don't...and personally isn't something I would laugh about. It's awful that people can't post something on this site without getting bashed around. If you don't like reading what someone has to post, then move on. No sense in posting something negative...do you think this gives you more credibility?

Your thoughts are proving my point!! Most members here can smell the poo from miles away and if one of them came on here to chat they would get laughed off the site......Im not looking for credibility :lol: I know where I stand and where my head is so I dont need anyone to tell me or think that I have the most credible information hahaha but hey I can bet you all my dinar Im right about this one!!!

• Upvote 3

[/b]...and now, today, there is a new rumor that the RI has begun already in Kuwait at $3.22 and that it will spread to Jordan and all of the Gulf Coast countries. Next, it is supposed to show up on Forex RV'd at $5.27 over this weekend. They have so many rumors and lies that nobody believes them anymore, but wouldn't it be nice if you could!!!

[/b]...and now, today, there is a new rumor that the RI has begun already in Kuwait at $3.22 and that it will spread to Jordan and all of the Gulf Coast countries. Next, it is supposed to show up on Forex RV'd at $5.27 over this weekend. They have so many rumors and lies that nobody believes them anymore, but wouldn't it be nice if you could!!!

that is my problem.... i want to belive someone,but every time i think this guy or that guy is credible they are proven wrong. im not talkin bout (TK OR OKIE ECT.......) ive always known they were full of ****, but some of the other guys that are supposed to be crediable, have been caught verifing lies...

• Upvote 1

that is my problem.... i want to belive someone,but every time i think this guy or that guy is credible they are proven wrong. im not talkin bout (TK OR OKIE ECT.......) ive always known they were full of ****, but some of the other guys that are supposed to be crediable, have been caught verifing lies...

Hi Chad :)

Truth has not changed...NO one knows. So in order to keep up

demand, rumors play that part. Although the worst kind of rumor

that does the most damage emotionally to people is the kind that

includes some very small "bits" of truth, so they know people will see and read

what they want to instead of waiting for the official announcement that

will not come through a lone bank or some out of sight corner store so to speak.

Until it is listed on CBI.IQ, it has not happened officially.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Holy Smokes! Are you 2 having an honest discussion? Nothing personal guys but I don't think that allowed around here...(*whispering*...and you didn't say "Go RV" after you finished....I think they're onto you.....better hide)

• Upvote 1

Holy Smokes! Are you 2 having an honest discussion? Nothing personal guys but I don't think that allowed around here...(*whispering*...and you didn't say "Go RV" after you finished....I think they're onto you.....better hide)

thats some funny shite right there!! i think i saw a post around christmas that said santa wrecked his sleigh and killed rudolph............ someone replied .......... nice post ...thanks for sharing.....GO ...RV