Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hillary takes a tumble

Upgradable

So you wish Mrs. Clinton would have really taken a tumble, maybe gotten hurt, she doesn't look the way you think she should, she is just there to cash in.....

Wow....

What happened to all the anti-bashing Christians out there on DV. I guess the beliefs you hold are to be touted only when the subject is something of your choosing, like making a quick profit. Then God is guiding you down a path he has planned. Oh, but Hillarious Clinton. We can put down out beliefs to make fun of her. That's different.

I have to thank all of you. You have brought back to mind many lessons I learned as a child from my family and friends.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, I am my brothers keeper, we are ALL God's children.......anything coming to mind?

Who is guiding you as you are making fun of someone you don't even know? What would God think of that? But I am sure Jesus wrote something about hypocrites too.

Ok, have at me. Bash away. I can't wait to hear more of the hatred. I am sure you have more in you. Hypocrites have a very deep well.

Wow.....

• Upvote 1

Like I stated in chat, I first thought she fell because her pants were stuffed with dinar for cash in tomorrow....then I realized that's how she really looks...:P

Maybe she was giddy knowing she was going to cash in with JB tomorrow and wasn't looking...

TPR

Nope they were full of cash. Didn't you hear, she had a layover in Kuwait the other day? I heard she was staying at the DOHA International. :blink:

I am by no means a Hillarious fan; however, I don't find falling and getting hurt fun. It's okay if we don't agree politically, but please try to have a heart.

We arent necessarily laughing at her, we are just making jokes out of the situation because............well, its just funny to see someone fall on their a$$ that believes they are the perfect messiah and can do no wrong. Obviously she is fine, so the jokes being made are just that. We dont really wish her any true harm.........Well, that goes for me anyway.

Edited by Spoolin