Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was Informed to be available for Cash in 1/11/11 sometime today.

rtrusty

I have never seen a dumber bunch of people in my life. Honestly, this is turning into a comedy website. Anyone with half a brain knows the CBI website is the official source of the rate compared against the US dollar. It has not changed.

Let me make this crystal clear. IF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ DOES NOT CHANGE IT'S RATE, THEN RATES AT ANY OTHER BANK IN THE WORLD MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. GOT IT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Geeze! No wonder American test scores keep dropping.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 14

I have never seen a dumber bunch of people in my life. Honestly, this is turning into a comedy website. Anyone with half a brain knows the CBI website is the official source of the rate compared against the US dollar. It has not changed.

Let me make this crystal clear. IF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ DOES NOT CHANGE IT'S RATE, THEN RATES AT ANY OTHER BANK IN THE WORLD MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. GOT IT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

IT'S A SHAME NOT EVERYONE HAS YOUR MENTAL CAPABILITIES. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE MORONS THAT CALLED THE DOHA BANK THAT WERE TOLD THEY COULD EXCHANGE THE IQD FOR THE KWD AND THEN EXCHANGE FOR USD WOULD BELIEVE THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE TOLD SO? IT TRULY AMAZES ME THAT EVERYONE DOESN'T JUST SPEND THE DAY WAITING FOR YOU TO SPEW SOME INTEL FOR THEM. YOUR ARROGANCE IS ONLY EQUALED BY YOUR RUDENESS. WHEN THIS DOES HAPPEN, I CAN ONLY PRAY THAT YOU WILL SOMEHOW FIND COMPASSION FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE PLIGHT OF OTHERS. UNTIL THEN, GOD BLESS YOU.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

WITH THE BUDGET NOT YET APPROVED - AND POSTPONED ACTUALLY - SORRY FORGOT ABOUT THE DON'T PROMOTE OTHER SITES DEAL - LIKELY RV WON'T HAPPEN YET UNTIL AT LEAST THROUGH THAT READING, PARTICULARLY GIVEN THEY'VE NOW SET UP A FINANCE COMMITTEE. :huh:

BUT another SITE REPORTS THAT THE BUDGET IS POSTPONED.

GEZZZ

What are you doing copy and pasting on each post ? That is getting old, print something new on each post an give new info if you have any.

• Upvote 1

I don't think you're going to get a foil hat!

• Upvote 2

I've jumped on the Dinar bandwagon only about a month ago and it is entertaining as hell... I'm extremely pessimistic about it but more so amused!

Of everything I've seen though this rumor actually inspired me to sign up and comment!

"RUMOR GOSSIP FROM JOHN'S CLEANING LADIES.

WARNING - Discernment advised."

Really??? LOL

Now that is rich!!!!

Go Dinar RV - oh and my brother's, friend's, kid"s, teammate's, coach's, financial advisor.... says 1/11 is a great day... just did not specify which year!

WITH THE BUDGET NOT YET APPROVED - AND POSTPONED ACTUALLY - SORRY FORGOT ABOUT THE DON'T PROMOTE OTHER SITES DEAL - LIKELY RV WON'T HAPPEN YET UNTIL AT LEAST THROUGH THAT READING, PARTICULARLY GIVEN THEY'VE NOW SET UP A FINANCE COMMITTEE. :huh:

BUT THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND SITE REPORTS THAT THE BUDGET IS POSTPONED.

WHEN IS THE BUDGET BEING READ? HOW LONG AFTER THE READING DO YOU THINK THE BUDGET SHOULD BE APPROVED? ANY IDEA HOW SOON AFTER THE APPROVAL OF THE BUDGET THE RV SHOULD OCCUR?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2