Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Live Rate $5.27

Nitrobuzz

By now we have heard all the rumors there are to write. Now they are just constant repeats. When you give some information and say it will be announced in the next 24-48 hours, that alone sounds ignorant. You might as well say, the information I am giving you is only for you to purchase more dinar and because something will happen in the next 24-48 hours you want to buy it today before it is too late. Bust rest assured, the only rate that will be locked in is the inflated price I charge you because the rate I gave you is very incorrect.

Bingo! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! The "24-48" hrs is the bait. "We can Fed Ex you the Dinar, put in your order to get it in time for the "5.27".....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The rate at the Kuwait bank WAS 35 cents......but they arent even exchanging it......called the NY branch and left a message to see if they are exchanging the dinar and/or if they even have it listed at that rate.......to think that Iraq would come out at anything over a dollar with 27 trillion in circulation is nonsense......it cant happen.....

Oh yes it will come out over a dollar. Not a penny less than $3.86. You can have your opinion, but as usual it is wrong!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well said Harrit! Lets just listen take it all in and hope. I dont think anyone should bash anyone as NOne of us know its all speculation. So take it for what it is.

That's the point. And, I personally don't know if that is going to happen but I believe it is possible. Further more, if it only RV'd at .50cents I'd be gratfull But I don't believe that is possible. What I do believe is more than possible is that it will RV between the $3.22-$5.27 . Anyone who's done their homework would know that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Just received long e-mail regarding RV rate and date set to go. I'm confident in the source and in sharing this, but remember, this is the rumor section. We've been seeing a live rate at a kuwaiti bank of $3.10. (CBI is still where it has been at 1170, no surprise) Thinking that they might make a quick smash and grab. Others may follow. But, the live rate of $5.27 is confirmed and just waiting for the official announcement and RI/RV. E-mail also said todays date is the date planed for the RV to be announced. It was also said that we would know something in the next 24-48 hrs. So hang on for that bumpy ride. It's coming folks!!!!!!

GGGOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVVVVVV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Nitro....like you say, put it under rumors. Here's a tip on how not to get trashed. When you say "just received long email" insert somehting like "from a good friend who works at a very well known bank in the "X" department in New York". That way its a heck of a lot more plausible and people will appreciate your sharing. Hey no charge for that advice!

• Downvote 1

:hug::woot::twothumbs::tiphat::D

YOU HAVE TO SAY IF IT COMES IN AT A DOLLAR WE ALL WIN AND IF IT COMES IN AT 3.00 WE ALL WIN AND IF IT COMES IN AT 5.27 WE WILL ALL BE SO DAMN HAPPY BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IT IS COMING AND WE KNOW IT WILL AT LEAST BE THE 3.22 PREWAR PRICE....SO HEY FELLOW AMERICANS LETS NOT BASH WHAT WE OURSELVES DONT REALLY KNOW LETS JUST SAY A PRAY TO THE MAN UPSTAIRS TO JUST GET THIS RV ANNOUCNED SO EVERYONE CAN GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP AND MOVE FORWARD WITH HELPING OUR OWN ENCONMY BOUNCE BACK

CHEERS TO YOU ALL A DRINK ON ME!!!!! B):P

You are correct in the $3.22, but it will also have the 20% added to it, making it $3.86. People may laugh at this, but like you said, they do not know. I'm on the side that says history repeats itself, and we will be seeing that in the very near future.

• Upvote 2

Just received long e-mail regarding RV rate and date set to go. I'm confident in the source and in sharing this, but remember, this is the rumor section. We've been seeing a live rate at a kuwaiti bank of $3.10. (CBI is still where it has been at 1170, no surprise) Thinking that they might make a quick smash and grab. Others may follow. But, the live rate of $5.27 is confirmed and just waiting for the official announcement and RI/RV. E-mail also said todays date is the date planed for the RV to be announced. It was also said that we would know something in the next 24-48 hrs. So hang on for that bumpy ride. It's coming folks!!!!!!

Believe it when I see it. But as I told a good friend that is invested in Dinar. It does not mater when it comes, just that it does before we die.

Also told him...

When ever I feel bad ex: rough day at work. I come here read a post like this, and BAM! instantly happy.

With out sources or an e-mail from your source you must understand believing you is very hard. As I stated in another post, they know the RV rate, thus why Japan and Ms. Clinton were in Iraqi bartering to settle dept. We want paid today, not after the RV. Paid today = allot of USD or Dinar. Paid after RV = very little Dinar or same USD

Edited by Workinchump
  • Upvote 1

Nitro,

Get serious for a moment...Please define your use of the phrase "Live rate" for me.

Now, based on your definition, is it possible to have a "Live Rate" of $5.27 or what ever you're predicting when the "Live Rate" that I see on CBI is 1170 and the rate on Forex is in the same ball park? To me the live rate is what the actual rate is at any given moment and the only ones that I see are CBI's and Forex's.

Please reply.

Blessings, 8887

• Upvote 1

Oh yes it will come out over a dollar. Not a penny less than $3.86. You can have your opinion, but as usual it is wrong!

I agree, nothing else makes sense if they are going to trade internationally, and oil is the key of course they will have to export to survive with market value.

:lmao: Please :shakehead: are you kidding me :wave: not a snowball's chance in :twocents:

• Upvote 1

Here is a little flashback /news/story ( depending on what year you invested in IQD) for you - cause I see a lot of bickering here:

In 2007 - when rumors were flying like crazy - CBI had a "leak". This is not a rumor, but fact.

A rate of $5.19 sat on the CBI site for a few hours, people on the forums were getting ready to take their trip to the bank ( don't believe me, then ask other vets, I don't care).

Now, that rate was absolutely out of all our calculations, of course. It lasted for a few hours; by the time banks opened, it was history.

Now, my own banker ( a VP) gave me a rate of 3.86 - which was on hold at the time ( I would say 2009 for that one). I posted on the forums, people started calling the bank, they were getting the same answer ( 3.86).

What the banker did not know ( I am still amazed that he did not see that before making me go crazy) is that that was not a "live rate" ( see where I am getting to??)

Later, I just assumed that may be the rate was paying their debts ( loans, payments to businesses, etc. from the Saddam era).

Dissapointed? Yes.

Now, the summary...

Is 5.27 a dream rate? Yes and no...How could CBI leak the 5.19 then?

Is 3.86 a doable rate? Probably...I personally got it from my own contact. But sheesh, it was on hold...

Me thinks more in terms of 30 cents or so, but I do not ignore any of the rates thrown here....

The $3.22 is still on the Minister of Planning of Iraq website. Is that the right rate??

Who the heck knows??

What I am saying is: quit the bashing and watch. I mean, WATCH. You or I can not set any rates and can not RV the IQD.

• Upvote 3

The rate at the Kuwait bank WAS 35 cents......but they arent even exchanging it......called the NY branch and left a message to see if they are exchanging the dinar and/or if they even have it listed at that rate.......to think that Iraq would come out at anything over a dollar with 27 trillion in circulation is nonsense......it cant happen.....

If there truly is 27 Trillion Dinar in circulation and they have failed to "bring in" a good portion of the 000 notes as many have stated (70 - 85% accoding to some folks), then we are all going to be a bit dissapointed with the result of the RV. I'm choosing to believe (right or wrong) that there is more like 7-8 Trillion in "actual" circulation, about half of which is held by Governments of the World. Just my two cents for what it's worth. Stay positive everyone...........

Edited by maddenchamp22
  • Upvote 1

From all the different dates I see I think the best idea would be to have a lottery. Everyone at DV pick a date and who ever is right gets free drinks at the post RV party.Who ever picks the projected correct date has as much chance as the people who predict daily RVs.