Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KWD exchange rate With IQD

kikki

i called again and they are not accepting the currentcy. i will be contacting the manager so when we can cash in i will post further details as i recieve them

arent you the one they told earlier they were??? if so strange ....

Just went on the website and now the IDQ is not listed. It was there like 30 minutes ago, but now it's not.

http://www.dohabank.com.qa/1/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx

i just refreshed my Kuwaiti one its still there on mine...strange???? http://www.dohabank.com.kw/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx you went to the Qatar...its not ever been on that one

Just went on the website and now the IDQ is not listed. It was there like 30 minutes ago, but now it's not.

Wrong link. You need to go to the Kuwait link

Correct link

http://www.dohabank.com.kw/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx

It's still there i have been hitting refresh every few minutes to see if all the call smake them update the site, if not then I'm going to conclude that this is for real.

It's still there i have been hitting refresh every few minutes to see if all the call smake them update the site, if not then I'm going to conclude that this is for real.

At the top of the website you have to make sure you are on the Kuwait site.

To be sure, look at the top of your currency chart if it says QAR You need to switch to Kuwait Site. Then the top of your Currency chart should say KWD.

The IQD is on that one.

Here is link.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I looked at the link and it is my personal opinion that it is to be taken with real caution.

It only has one digit indicated instead of 4 or five digits. As a result there is no spread displayed - so no difference between buying and selling.

This leaves only one conclusion to me - Trading with Dinar is on a hold with this bank.

This might mean that there might something happening behind the scenes that most everyone else is not aware of.

CBI has not changed its display of the IQD since a couple of weeks, which is more important in my eyes.

Does anyone have a screen shot of yesterdays value of the Kuwait Dinar to Iraq Dinar on the Doha Bank site?

So far no clear evidence, but who knows the date is 1-11-11 - and might as well be our lucky day.

Go RV go

post-26455-129472868167_thumb.jpg

i just refreshed my Kuwaiti one its still there on mine...strange???? http://www.dohabank.com.kw/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx you went to the Qatar...its not ever been on that one

I see. Thanks. I was confused for a second. I pulled up both websites on each of my monitors and noticed that the exchange rates for the same country's on each website is completely different. I know it's probably a stupid question, but can anyone tell me why? I'm not so good with math and such. LOL.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I looked at the link and it is my personal opinion that it is to be taken with real caution.

It only has one digit indicated instead of 4 or five digits. As a result there is no spread displayed - so no difference between buying and selling.

This leaves only one conclusion to me - Trading with Dinar is on a hold with this bank.

This might mean that there might something happening behind the scenes that most everyone else is not aware of.

CBI has not changed its display of the IQD since a couple of weeks, which is more important in my eyes.

Does anyone have a screen shot of yesterdays value of the Kuwait Dinar to Iraq Dinar on the Doha Bank site?

So far no clear evidence, but who knows the date is 1-11-11 - and might as well be our lucky day.

Go RV go

this all started on the 10th...thats when my husband first found it and it took me hours to talk to a real person in Kuwait or at the Kuwait cust serv....the numbers were .1 and .1 on Jan 10th also

well i just got a call from my source and he is still saying the rate will be $ 5.27 so just sit back relax and see. This is the same guy that told me this rate would be live first thing on 01/11 or 1/12. i told my source about dohabank and he just laughed and said .. "your not listening to me.. i said just wait and see untill wesnday 1/12 then cash in. as for dohabank the rate is very much live .. i have called 4 times just to make sure my mind isnt playing tricks on me!!! :) gooooooooooooooo RV!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HUMPDAY
  • Downvote 3

I called and got through after the 4th call. Well, the first time I got through, but it was such broken english, that I hung up.

I asked the man:

I have 20,000,000 Iraqi Dinar. Can I exchange them with you for Kuwait Dinar?

" Yes. If you exchange 20 million Iraqi Dinar, you will get 2 million Kuwait Dinar."

Now, I dont know what to make of this. Other have posted the same. Others have also said they were told no. I really dont know what to think.

BUt I wanted to hear for myself, so I ran to the gas station, got a phone card and called.............

What do you think?

If he is right, my little investment is now worth 7 mil if i exchanged it all.

Opinions?

BTW, this has to be some kind of record.... 115 people reading this thread.....

I called and got through after the 4th call. Well, the first time I got through, but it was such broken english, that I hung up.

I asked the man:

" Yes. If you exchange 20 million Iraqi Dinar, you will get 2 million Kuwait Dinar."

Now, I dont know what to make of this. Other have posted the same. Others have also said they were told no. I really dont know what to think.

BUt I wanted to hear for myself, so I ran to the gas station, got a phone card and called.............

What do you think?

Opinions?

Maybe call back again and ask for a supervisor?? Then ask the same question. For all we know, the "lowly" call center service reps are simply reading the same page/rates we're talking about. That there is no spread is what worries me. Why is IQD the only currency shown to just one decimal point? Some say it's because that means it's not currently being traded. Which COULD make sense, then again, why not just remove IQD from the list totally if that was the case.

I asked the man:

What do you think?

I asked the man:

What do you think?

Opinions?

BTW, this has to be some kind of record.... 115 people reading this thread.....

You have waited this long....perhaps consider waiting a few more days... say until our Thursday. You can always start packing Wilson, lube and condiments now, and while doing so, set up your house to be gone for a few..... But as far as cashing out.... and all of it....now? I would so totally wait until a few more days, and even then, not cash it all out....

What do you think?

Edited by Rayzur

well i just got a call from my source and he is still saying the rate will be $ 5.27 so just sit back relax and see. This is the same guy that told me this rate would be live first thing on 01/11 or 1/12. i told my source about dohabank and he just laughed and said .. "your not listening to me.. i said just wait and see untill wesnday 1/12 then cash in. as for dohabank the rate is very much live .. i have called 4 times just to make sure my mind isnt playing tricks on me!!! :) gooooooooooooooo RV!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your source is correct. Even if the Doha bank rate for Kuwait is correct .. I remember Adam saying to wait a few days to see if the rate goes up. Now this is totally your choice and is not a direction to wait. If this is the RV you need to cash in when you feel it is right for yourself. Man o Man I hope this is it. Timing would be perfect for me.

The little ole bank in Kuwait probably had no flippin clue that half of the USA was awake and waiting for this moment lol lol .... They probably will have to install a new node for phone banks just to handle the Us callers.... :)

• Upvote 1