Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KWD exchange rate With IQD

kikki

So i just called and talked with a gentleman at the Kuwaiti branch and told him that I was just on his website and saw that the exchange rate for the Iraqi Dinar was .1 to the Kuwaiti Dinars .1 and asked if that was correct...he said yes ma'am that is correct, so I said your are exchanging the Iraqi Dinar for .1 to the Kuwait dinars .1 and he said yes ma'am that is correct ...again, I said ok and he said is that all you needed to know , I said yes just wanted to make sure that info was correct and he said once again yes ma'am it is...I told him thank you very much and to have a nice day and he said goodbye...His English wasn't the best but definitely understandable, so if someone else would like to call and back up what I just heard that would be great....Doha Bank Kuwait Branch 01196522917222

http://www.dohabank.com.kw/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx

Thanks

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

So i just called and talked with a gentleman at the Kuwaiti branch and told him that I was just on his website and saw that the exchange rate for the Iraqi Dinar was .1 to the Kuwaiti Dinars .1 and asked if that was correct...he said yes ma'am that is correct, so I said your are exchanging the Iraqi Dinar for .1 to the Kuwait dinars .1 and he said yes ma'am that is correct ...again, I said ok and he said is that all you needed to know , I said yes just wanted to make sure that info was correct and he said once again yes ma'am it is...I told him thank you very much and to have a nice day and he said goodbye...His English wasn't the best but definitely understandable, so if someone else would like to call and back up what I just heard that would be great....Doha Bank Kuwait Branch 01196522917222

http://www.dohabank.com.kw/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx

Thanks

Right now it is 5:37 AM in Kuwait....the bank is not open.

fwiw

they had a prompt push 0 and talk to a customer service...thats what i did...the bank in Qatar has the same thing....all I was gonna do is see if i could listen to their exchange rates but they had that option so I pushed it.

I meant .1 to 1...so i need to add that as a correction

they had a prompt push 0 and talk to a customer service...thats what i did...the bank in Qatar has the same thing....all I was gonna do is see if i could listen to their exchange rates but they had that option so I pushed it.

I meant .1 to 1...so i need to add that as a correction

Thanks.

http://www.dohabank.com.qa/1/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx

Because I pay attention to what is being posted by others I saw this same subject earlier, and I saw that if you google Doha Bank and then click on exchange rates it does not list the IQD. My question is how were you able to get this link that lists the IQD? On a side note the website does say 24/7 customer service, so i do believe that you could have spoken with someone. Click the link above and tell me if you can find the IQD listed, if so my apologies if not, somebody has some splaining to do.

Because I pay attention to what is being posted by others I saw this same subject earlier, and I saw that if you google Doha Bank and then click on exchange rates it does not list the IQD. My question is how were you able to get this link that lists the IQD? On a side note the website does say 24/7 customer service, so i do believe that you could have spoken with someone. Click the link above and tell me if you can find the IQD listed, if so my apologies if not, somebody has some splaining to do.

No worries I made the same mistake...

One is for Kuwait and the other site is for Doha. Completely different...

Doha bank has branches in more then one country...the only branch I have seen today with the exchange for IQD is the Kuwait branch...go to the main page then upper right it will say more sites...click on the Kuwait site then look at the other services tab....that will have a list of exchange rates in Kuwait

hope this helps

Click on the global link and select the Kuwait branch

Here is the link: http://www.dohabank.com.kw/en/Home.aspx

I have friend in Kuwait! Once she wakes up! I send her to the bank and exchange... Because she has dinar also!

My husband is in Mosul, I am waiting for him to call me so he can see about heading to Kuwait after he talks to some buddies there to figure things out

I live in kuwait if you called and got trough to someone it was the actual Doha bnk I called last night arond 10 and asked and he said that it was the Doha branch not the Kuwait branch I will call the bank in a few hours and give everyone a update!

I could see how this could be true.

Iraq has stopped all IQD out of Iraq and they know it is going to RV so if they offer .35 cents per 1 IQD and they know it is going to RV at say $1 they (the bank) will more than double their money.

Also that would make it nice and easy for big wheels to cash in right now before everyone else.

Edited by jack
  • Upvote 1