Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KWD exchange rate With IQD

kikki

The Manager was NOT helpful at all. But here is the gist of it:

ME:

I hold 20 mil. Iraqi Dinar. Your website states that you will honor 0.10 exchange rate. Is that correct?

Manager:

Please Hold.......................

We are not exchanging the IQD YET.. He definitely emphasized " YET "... He said it like he knows something... Not trying to pump or anything... But that is how it came across to me...

ME:

Well, how long has the .10 been on your site and why is it there if you will not honor it

Manager:

Hold...................... I dont know how long or why it is on the site

ME:

Do you have a backscreen that you can see the inner workings of the RV in progress from Iraq

Manager:

No such screen exists

Me:

So, you are telling me that you will not exchange the dinar that I currently hold, right?

Manager:

As of TODAY, we are not exchanging it YET.

I hung up.

I know not what you wanted to hear. BUT, he emphasized yet and today in a way that it was very easy to pick it up. I dont know. Maybe he knows something. It seems strange to me that they dont know something yet it appeared on the site.

I think I would have better luck if I was in Kuwait and spoke personally to him. If anyone is over there, please go speak to him and report back..

Sounded like he was hinting towards somehting happening soon though.... Just in the way he said " today" and "yet". It was weird....

• Upvote 2

Alive, you are probably dead on with your instincts... He probably was implying something... And if you were live, it would be so much easier to read his body language....

Thanks ! so much for calling... really, you helped a lot of people here tonight..... thanks so much!

The Manager was NOT helpful at all. But here is the gist of it:

ME:

I hold 20 mil. Iraqi Dinar. Your website states that you will honor 0.10 exchange rate. Is that correct?

Manager:

Please Hold.......................

We are not exchanging the IQD YET.. He definitely emphasized " YET "... He said it like he knows something... Not trying to pump or anything... But that is how it came across to me...

ME:

Well, how long has the .10 been on your site and why is it there if you will not honor it

Manager:

Hold...................... I dont know how long or why it is on the site

ME:

Do you have a backscreen that you can see the inner workings of the RV in progress from Iraq

Manager:

No such screen exists

Me:

So, you are telling me that you will not exchange the dinar that I currently hold, right?

Manager:

As of TODAY, we are not exchanging it YET.

I hung up.

I know not what you wanted to hear. BUT, he emphasized yet and today in a way that it was very easy to pick it up. I dont know. Maybe he knows something. It seems strange to me that they dont know something yet it appeared on the site.

I think I would have better luck if I was in Kuwait and spoke personally to him. If anyone is over there, please go speak to him and report back..

Sounded like he was hinting towards somehting happening soon though.... Just in the way he said " today" and "yet". It was weird....

I can visualize the wording on TODAY & YET.

Like they are predicting a change in the near near near future.

It looked like he had to basically take the question, than regard what he could answer. Just to make sure he didn't leak any crazy details.

Ya know? Just my .02

I can visualize the wording on TODAY & YET.

Like they are predicting a change in the near near near future.

It looked like he had to basically take the question, than regard what he could answer. Just to make sure he didn't leak any crazy details.

Ya know? Just my .02

I completely know what you are saying. I wish I was there to read his body language.

• Upvote 1

Alive, you are probably dead on with your instincts... He probably was implying something... And if you were live, it would be so much easier to read his body language....

Thanks ! so much for calling... really, you helped a lot of people here tonight..... thanks so much!

No problem at all. I have no problem meeting up. I would love to head back across the pond. I think after this happens, I going to go get another villa, lol.

Aliveandcare...you are the mother F*@%ing man! Great job in calling and getting back to us so quickly. If I lived by you, I'd drive over your house and high five you Top Gun style.

lol. Whenever I see/hear Top Gun mentioned, I start flashing back to "Barney" on How I met Your Mother on that Halloween episode........ Funny.

this comes from this: .http://www.arabsys.net/j/convert.htm I cant translate. Anyone???

Here ya go

Where is your first one? What branch military were you in?

I assume you are talking to me.....

Not to sound all secretive.... But I can tell you is Navy.

Really, not trying to sound all super secret.

Edited by aliveandcare

so I have about 1300 people who work for me.... And there are some I trust with the "inside info" and that gets leaked at times down to the supervisors and line.... So AliveandCare, I could envision that those on the line, or those that others spoke with.... did in fact actually know what they were talking about, and by the time you got to the supervisor, he knew it was not yet for publication.... and so gave you the ole intimation...... cause he knew he couldnt say what the other people didn't know they couldn't say... but actually knew... I see that happen all the time in bigger organizations.... all the time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1