Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KWD exchange rate With IQD

kikki

O, I am seeing them. I replied. Look up a few posts. I am on hold now..................................................................

Hey Alive.... have you thought about hubbing out of Switzerland. Its lovely this time of year... and swiss air has the best little satin sleep masks....

MATH WIZZES UNITE!

If the KWD is worth 28 cents, and the IQD is worth one tenth of one one KWD... Doesn't that mean that the IQD is worth 2.8 cents? An investment of 125,000 IQD would then be worth $3,500....

Four grand????? I'M RICH!!!!

Wrong..

the Value of Kuwaits Dinar is higher than the USD.

For example.. It would take 3.56 USD to make 1 Kuwait Dinar.

Speaking with supervisor right now...... Anything specific you want me to ask him.... Better hurry and get your questions in. He isputting me back on hold right now...

Ask why the buy/sell rate are exactly the same.....and why only one decimal point (unlike all other currencies listed)

• Upvote 1

he is in Iraq...he was trying to find a buddy stationed in Kuwait that can go into the city...he hasnt yet that i know of... he has sent emails out just waiting for a reply...he cant just take a trip over there himself or he would of already

this all started on the 10th...thats when my husband first found it and it took me hours to talk to a real person in Kuwait or at the Kuwait cust serv....the numbers were .1 and .1 on Jan 10th also

Hi Kikki,

Thanks for the clarification. the CBI rates displayed are today are still from 1-10-11 so a day old. We will see what it is when they officially open their doors.

Here is a thought that just crossed my mind. Please excuse if I did not catch this in another place of this thread or a different thread.

The owners of the Doha Bank know what is coming and they are offering to buy the IQD at this specific rate for their own speculation.

This would be an indication that they possibly know more than most everyone else knows and they are willing to take the risk.

It could also be describes as a form of probing to see how the market responds.

As Adam has pointed out, we as individuals have very little in comparison to what is at stake in the big picture.

I will be waiting longer as this is most likely only a precursor to what I want to see and that is 0.95256 instead of the 0.1

Go RV go

WTF?

Scroll up for forum members helpful hints on bringing millions of USD back into the US post trip to Kuwait. Among other things, these helpful hints employed those items as part of a great plan...:)

OKAY. Phone call is done..... Report is to follow immediately. And rayzur.... I used to live in Zurich. Beautiful

Okay then... do I hear an amen !!??? Sistah, Brudder.... you know what I am speaking of.... wanna meet up there :)