Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should Terry K and The GET TEAM be Banned\

Should Terry K Posts be banned from this site  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Should Terry K and The Get Team be allowed to post chats here? I know that a lot of there stuff gets cut and posted on here and I think the mods should wack the thred from these individuals as soon as possible.So,my question is, should Terry K be ban

• Yes
    • No

Have you seen his Mysterious Stranger? YouTube it and see if you still like that clown. Don't justify typos or just bad spelling by quoting some man. Baned is like a past tense for bane not ban, if you want Rite instead of right fine but the pharmaceutical industry has already coined it. You just spelled some stuff wrong, not a big deal, but don't hide behind Mark Twain's ignorance for spelling. English was here before you and I, just adapt to it. Spelling is as iz and cool as kool is better than covering mistakes like that.

good way to adapt lol

I voted yes based on how i felt about the get team and tk but honestly, banning wont stop the info from making it to these boards.

I had suggested in another thread that there should be a page with verifiable facts because there seems to be a lot of unverifiable stuff.

I think its best to give a place for verifiable facts so that people can make up their own minds. If we can verify a fact then it should be on the list.

And because of all this, to me i can see why people perceive this investment as a scam because of the obvious pumping, so it gives it a scam like feel. People like TK de-legitimize this investment to a degree with the daily off the wall predictions....

Honestly, I do my best to ignore stuff from the GET team as I have associated their name with garbage.

• Upvote 1

You people who bash those who try bring us information, whether it has merit or not, do not have the right to say who can or can't post here... only Adam & the mods have that right! I have been a member for only about a year but began investment in this back in 2004 through a web site that sold Dinars and a portion of my money was given to our soldiers in the form of phone cards. I have followed this investment and not once have I ever felt the need to lash out at others who were brave enough to post info here! Some of you need to back off and let this happen... and it will! Being ugly and negative doesn't do any of us any good. God bless all of us, whether you believe in a higher power or not, this will happen when It's supposed to. I, personally hope and pray It's sooner than later.

• Upvote 1

I need the humor, please keep them!!!!! This investment is hard enough to deal with, without the humor I will go insane!!!!!!!!

You people who bash those who try bring us information, whether it has merit or not, do not have the right to say who can or can't post here... only Adam & the mods have that right! I have been a member for only about a year but began investment in this back in 2004 through a web site that sold Dinars and a portion of my money was given to our soldiers in the form of phone cards. I have followed this investment and not once have I ever felt the need to lash out at others who were brave enough to post info here! Some of you need to back off and let this happen... and it will! Being ugly and negative doesn't do any of us any good. God bless all of us, whether you believe in a higher power or not, this will happen when It's supposed to. I, personally hope and pray It's sooner than later.

First of all its not information its pure poop....Information has merit nothing "get,okie,or tk" puts out does....BUT I 100% AGREE with you on who has the right and everything else you stand for...... Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

who do you think you are to ask him who does he think he is?

Now thats funny..... :lol: But look guys, i dont like my feelings going on a up and down roller coaster ride by what i read from these miss in formed people no more than you do. but we all have freedom of speech, if what they say sounds to far to the left, dont pass it on. i could give a rats azz about TK and the GET team, let them talk....oh :unsure: could i say that in a post? if not i apologizes...GO RV/RI SOME TIME THIS MONTH

Edited by Dbose453
  • Upvote 1

I think we need to start somewhere. I think Terry K and The GET Team should be banned... Do you?

They were banned almost a year ago. If you don't like what they have to say, don't read the post. Some people like to read it. So many complain we mods censor too much, yet here over 50% of you are asking for material to be banned.

• Downvote 2

They were banned almost a year ago. If you don't like what they have to say, don't read the post. Some people like to read it. So many complain we mods censor too much, yet here over 50% of you are asking for material to be banned.

Good call Davhina, I received a temporary banning for calling BS on TK. At the time sunglass liked this person. Took awhile to be reinstated. Yes we all have a choice and need to exercise it. I learned my lesson.

pp

Terry K and the GET boys have been banned for ages because of all the trouble they have caused on this site. There have also been some behind the scene things

that have taken place that helped lead to that decision. The moderators at the time, chose to not allow post from them at all but many of the members decided to

continue re-posting chats and posts from other sites.

Banning this crew was not about banning free speech. It was about banning people who were disrespectful to the owner and the mods on this site and about them

not wanting to follow the rules that apply to everyone else. Not all of you have been here that long so you dont' know what kind of turmoil these guys caused at that

time so the mods did not feel they should have a voice here.

I for one do not think that they should continue to have a voice here. If the members here want to follow them and their messages, they are certainly able to go to

other sites, as they get copied all over the net. JMO

• Upvote 1

What many people fail to consider is that there is a huge difference between a rumor and a lie. Another thing many overlook is the fact that although most of us instantly recognize a TK or Okie post as unworthy of trust, there are many NEW people visiting these sites on a daily basis who would have no reason to think that what sounds like legitimate information is in reality, total crap. A person can legitimately bring "rumors" to a site from a particular source once or twice without feeling guilty when that source proves incorrect. It's obvious there's no malicious intent there. But when it happens over and over again, dozens or in these cases, "hundreds" of times, it becomes blatantly obvious that there is another motive behind the dissemination of that information. Some may consider it entertaining, but the truth is that it's dangerous and at this point obviously malicious in intent. When an individual posts information that he/she knows, or should have more than sufficient reason to believe is absolute nonsense, there simply HAS to be a motive. For some it might be attention and adulation, and for others it might be financial gain. At any rate, when it occurs to the extent it has with some of these individuals, it borders on criminal and should be prohibited. :angry:

• Upvote 2

Adam has set up rules for this site.

There are administrators, moderators,

and senior members etc.

For the most part, good decisions

are made concerning these matters

everyday by these individuals.

Cudos to them.

These decisions are sometimes controversial

and sometimes difficult.

While our opinions do count,

I believe they listen to us when determining

how to handle difficult issues.

We can state our cases / causes

but ultimately it is up to them to make

these decisions IMHO to maintain

the peace and continuity.

What many people fail to consider is that there is a huge difference between a rumor and a lie. Another thing many overlook is the fact that although most of us instantly recognize a TK or Okie post as unworthy of trust, there are many NEW people visiting these sites on a daily basis who would have no reason to think that what sounds like legitimate information is in reality, total crap. A person can legitimately bring "rumors" to a site from a particular source once or twice without feeling guilty when that source proves incorrect. It's obvious there's no malicious intent there. But when it happens over and over again, dozens or in these cases, "hundreds" of times, it becomes blatantly obvious that there is another motive behind the dissemination of that information. Some may consider it entertaining, but the truth is that it's dangerous and at this point obviously malicious in intent. When an individual posts information that he/she knows, or should have more than sufficient reason to believe is absolute nonsense, there simply HAS to be a motive. For some it might be attention and adulation, and for others it might be financial gain. At any rate, when it occurs to the extent it has with some of these individuals, it borders on criminal and should be prohibited. :angry:

Sorry, i was new once. In many respects, i still am since I've only been involved for a couple of months. I'm a grown man who made the decision to invest. TK and others have made these posts since I joined. Guess what, I didn't run out and buy more dinar. Why? Because I do my own homwwork. It is MY investment. Quite frankly, if you are stupid enough to base your investment actions on other people thoughts instead of doing your own research, you are going to learn a good life lesson. Now, with that being said. Since we all know that this RV/RI WILL happen, what if all these newbies believed TK and went out and bought more dinar? I believe they will have the last laugh. Just my :twocents:

What makes thier BS any less accurate than all the rest of these pumpers and posters? If you don't want to have their kinda of stuff on this site, then why do we have a rumor section? I don't understand what the outrage is all about......I've read some things that are fairly far out there and they did not come from either of those 2 jokers. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Sorry, i was new once. In many respects, i still am since I've only been involved for a couple of months. I'm a grown man who made the decision to invest. TK and others have made these posts since I joined. Guess what, I didn't run out and buy more dinar. Why? Because I do my own homwwork. It is MY investment. Quite frankly, if you are stupid enough to base your investment actions on other people thoughts instead of doing your own research, you are going to learn a good life lesson. Now, with that being said. Since we all know that this RV/RI WILL happen, what if all these newbies believed TK and went out and bought more dinar? I believe they will have the last laugh. Just my :twocents:

Hi Marquess. The fact that you are one of the smart ones doesn't negate the fact that there have been plenty of others who HAVE listened to TK et al and rushed out to buy more dinar based on their garbage. Very few of the people who come to these sites do a great deal of research on their own. They come here to have the information spoon fed to them, because it's much easier. The simple truth is that we DON'T know for certain that this RV will occur. We hope and believe that it will, but there's no way to know for sure. It's extremely speculative, and what we're hoping for is a once in a lifetime event - hardly something which can be expected with a normal investment.