Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in 2011!!!!!!

keepmwlknfny

Keep you are a funny guy...even funnier when you drink.

I like the part where you state...it even takes Iraq a long time to even do something so simple like form a government...hilarious.

I also have a question for you....you speak as if you are certain that there was NOT an RV in 2010. That makes me think that you KNOW this to be a fact...what IF, indeed the IQD rate did get signed off and agreed upon with the IMF in2010 and they are getting things set internally to update the rate here in the first week of 2011?

I'd be a little careful if I was you, you are starting to sound a little like a mini-TK.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

These are a couple of lines from KEEPS message:

“We need to make it a point to stop listening to the garbage rumors and BS talk coming from these OTHER gurus...so many of us are giving up......”

It is just what I think as I read KEEPS responses, he is just one of the other gurus in his own mind. He has some very good thoughts but needs to learn how the put them across a little nicer at times.

• Upvote 1

Keep you are a funny guy...even funnier when you drink.

I like the part where you state...it even takes Iraq a long time to even do something so simple like form a government...hilarious.

I also have a question for you....you speak as if you are certain that there was NOT an RV in 2010. That makes me think that you KNOW this to be a fact...what IF, indeed the IQD rate did get signed off and agreed upon with the IMF in2010 and they are getting things set internally to update the rate here in the first week of 2011?

I'd be a little careful if I was you, you are starting to sound a little like a mini-TK.

:lol: I just wanted to warn people just incase things I said didnt make any sense because even when I went back to read it I didnt remember typing any of it hahaha but anyways its Sunday now, their Monday and the CBI site is up and no changes....could things be in the works and not announced yet? I dunno....but thats been the case this whole past 7 years or so....getting things set internally and externally to be ready to raise the value of the dinar.....I said no RV as fact because I knew it wouldnt happen, especially because of the reasons given of why it had to by end of year.....realistically they need to get themselves going and off to a productive year economically speaking and then maybe it will start to appreciate....Im just throwing things out there.....I dont think we know exactly what needs to happen first but I do think the govt being in place and working and the sanctions being lifted are a major part, now they just need to put it to use! Dont you dare put me and TK in the same sentence :lol::angry::lol: When I start making chats and giving rates and dates everyday then and only then can you put me in the likes of those clowns :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just got news today that the Iraqi Dinar would revalue this Month. That being said,

No one knows exactly when or what will happen. There seems to be a lot of

manipulation regarding this currency and that is obvious when you see a price peg.

My guess is that whom ever is involved in the market maipulation of this currency

would like us all to sell. Until the strong hands have this market cornered the price

will remain fixed. The longer the price remains fixed, the more discouraged the

public will become and sell out. Once the majority of the public is out, the price will

move or the Dinar will revalue and the opertunity will be gone. I believe this RV will

happen in stages and quietly so that not so many people will actually know. Only after

the RV and news of Forex trading etc. will the currency mark up properly. This will

take time and patience. Most of the public will sell immedieately when this currency

RV's due to the greed and frustration.

Quick question regarding appreciation of the dinar. BTW keep great post. So many members here have been invested from the beginning, my father included. When the new iqd was released i believe my father said the price per million was around 600-800 (i cant remember exact price). Anyways since then its already appreciated so those that have purchased several years back have already made profit. My question is why has the dinar stopped appreciating?

• Upvote 1

Hi Keep,

I really respect all that you said. I have been in this for almost a year and trying to follow the real news sources. I would love this to be soon, but I still think there is more work but this year should be it!!!! Thanks for your encouragement.

Quick question regarding appreciation of the dinar. BTW keep great post. So many members here have been invested from the beginning, my father included. When the new iqd was released i believe my father said the price per million was around 600-800 (i cant remember exact price). Anyways since then its already appreciated so those that have purchased several years back have already made profit. My question is why has the dinar stopped appreciating?

For some reason now the exchange rate is locked at 1170.....has been that way for some time now.....and if I remember correctly its been locked by the CBI......So I would guess that we are just waiting for them to release the dinar to appreciate like it should with the growth of their economy.....could be to determine what the REER is.... (Real Equilibrium Exchange Rate) something that scooter has talked about many times.....figuring something out like that def takes time and you would be a fool to rush it and not know truely what kind of value you can sustain....

lol, yeah i do agree with you. just curious, whats your drink of choice mate?

RV ALREADY!

Ive always loved my grey goose on the rocks..... lol but lately Ive had to settle for the bottom shelf E&J brandy or tequila just to get by :lol:

Ok people......lets think realistic for a moment....and logically......we know for years they have been wanting to bring the dinar closer to on par with the USD.....this has been their own words for YEARS now....we know from all the articles and documents we have been reading for the longest that this has been their plan.....its just taken a long time to achieve this....please forgive me for any grammar mistakes because Ive had my fair share of drinks tonight celebrating the new year :lol: Im gonna apologize for that now ahead of time hahaha....ok back to the subject on hand....Shabs said it himself about the new budget, that it includes new policies and reforms to raise the value of the dinar in 2011.....they can do this now.....they just need to prove themselves and let the numbers do the talking.....let their economy do the walking.....they just need to get to work...plain and simple.....

I have to say that alot of people have been banking on this going down for some time now....because of the hardships that have been placed in front of them....we are all in the same boat....so we need to stick together.....and I feel that we all should take a stand now....here and NOW.....people here at DV seem to be some of the smartest in the bunch because we think for ourselves....we dont take everything as fact and we question everything until we can prove it....and that needs to continue.....but now I ask all of you...all of us, to stop putting so much faith into the nonsensical BS that comes across this forum from these retards that swear they know whats happening because of special contacts they have or intel that they swear by......cause we can see at this point that it gets us NO WHERE.....everyone here is smart enough to think for ourselves....to take whats put in front of us and try to put the pieces together.....

Lets stick together on this....we are a team remember....all here for the same reason.....we all have bought dinar so remember that when responding to eachother.....Iraq has made so much progress in the past couple months, more then probly any other time since the invasion to move them forward and put them that much closer to joining the international market as they once were.....but we have to be patient....hell it took them 8-9 months just to put a govt together....so we must remind ourselves they are slow....slow as f*&k to get anything accomplished.....but they do get it done sooner or later.....there isent much of anything left holding them back from raising the value of the dinar....I think its now just a matter of them getting to work and getting their GDP up to what they have projected and then the dinar shall be free to appreciate over the next couple of years.....I strongly feel that this is it....this is the year they can prove to the rest of the world that they can do the damn thing....that they can put their money where their mouth is.....we all know they can....the people are suffering and are tired of the delays....they also want their wealth restored....

We need to make it a point to stop listening to the garbage rumors and BS talk coming from these other gurus...so many of us are giving up hope because they speak of all these reasons why it must happen every monday and nothing ever happens....we need to stay grounded and level headed and it will make the ride easier to handle....(hold on, time for another shot)......... :lol: There really isent much research left to be done....Scooter has brought so much to the table the past year that I think we know everything we need to....we are in waiting mode to be blunt.....just waiting for everything to be put to action.....Iraq WILL raise the value of the dinar....thats not the question....the question is how.....because although you dont wanna hear this its a very real possibility that they could LOP and then raise the value....and thats mostly because of the amount of currency in circulation that they claim...if those numbers are correct they cannot raise the value unless they reduce the money supply (by lopping)..... ok back to business....lets all stick together this year...closer then ever to find the truth....we are all tired of the crap passed as fact that has no factual basis...so lets work together to debunk what we can to seperate whats real and whats not....it will make it easier to figure out when this could go down......forget these clowns that are posting chats everyday and making CC's full of "information" that NEVER pans out....it will be more beneficial to us all here.....if you like living in the clouds then this site is probly not for you.....

The dinar WILL appreciate in value this year.....or at least start.....thats all we need to know......thats all we need to focus on......and lets be easier on the newbies coming in and posting questions.....we dont want the reputation of being mean ass people that dont look out for our fellow investors....if you can answer their questions then do so respectfully....if you cant, then let them know and maybe someone else can help them out ya dig?!? Ok you are probly tired of hearing me talk now.... :lol: but im drunk and thought that we could all use these words of encouragement....dont give up now....if you were told this was an overnight thing then you were lied too.....something like this takes time....plain and simple....regardless of what happens we will all make a profit and dont forget that......but I cannot see the dinar going into 2012 without having appreciated at all even just a little.....so lets just be patient and let it come to us ya dig!?!?!? STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

Great job.......??? I know I cant drink THAT much.