Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO RUMOR HERE

prayin4peace

Agreed Nani! HAHAHA! Whenever a date doesn't happen one of these posts always comes out! "Live your life for today and appreciate your family" Thanks...I'll read the exact same sentiment on the Hallmark card when I go to the store next to the magazine section.

The second most used expression is..."God is in control etc." Again I will see that next sentiment out on the placard of whatever fundamentalist church after saying the previous week "Where to spend eternity, smoking or non smoking" Ahh, feel the love of the all powerful God who loves to kill his creations....and the humans who promote such an idea...

Well since this date didn't come about I have my own expression..."Party like it's 2011"

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 18

Where I come from there is a saying and it is translated like this....man plans and god laughs....count your blessings each day and if, and when this darn thing happens we will all benefit.

I would like to add one more thing...please gamble with your head not over it..... Words I know I live by....it has gotten me through many investments that have panned out and a few that have not.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Agreed Nani! HAHAHA! Whenever a date doesn't happen one of these posts always comes out! "Live your life for today and appreciate your family" Thanks...I'll read the exact same sentiment on the Hallmark card when I go to the store next to the magazine section.

The second most used expression is..."God is in control etc." Again I will see that next sentiment out on the placard of whatever fundamentalist church after saying the previous week "Where to spend eternity, smoking or non smoking" Ahh, feel the love of the all powerful God who loves to kill his creations....and the humans who promote such an idea...

Well since this date didn't come about I have my own expression..."Party like it's 2011"

Well God is in control. But your mind and my mind cannot comprehend the wisdom of the Almighty God who has reasons for everything and timeing of his own. He loves his creations but his kingdom has an order to it. The first man God created fell from Gods grace because he fell for the devils tricks who by the way wants to kill all of Gods creations and or torcher them. Adam disobeyed and ate from the tree of knowledge because he thought he would become like God.

Since then we were all put under Adams curse since he is our ancestor. God cannot look upon sin so how can you be saved unless you accept the gift he has provided us which was his only beggoten son who gave up his life on a cross for all of us as a sacrifice that will wash away all sin. You have the choice to make, wether you will accept this gift from God. It was given to you because he loves you. He provided away for you to escape hell and live with him, worshiping him as it was to be before the devil messed things up. But he will not force you to make the right choice its up to you. So can you imagine letting someone kill your only son or daughter because it was the only way to save your creations which you gave souls too. He doesnt sound so bad when you look at it that way does he. And he did raise his son Jesus up after 3 days can you do that. Just trying to help not bashing.

• Upvote 4

Well God is in control. But your mind and my mind cannot comprehend the wisdom of the Almighty God who has reasons for everything and timeing of his own. He loves his creations but his kingdom has an order to it. The first man God created fell from Gods grace because he fell for the devils tricks who by the way wants to kill all of Gods creations and or torcher them. Adam disobeyed and ate from the tree of knowledge because he thought he would become like God.

Since then we were all put under Adams curse since he is our ancestor. God cannot look upon sin so how can you be saved unless you accept the gift he has provided us which was his only beggoten son who gave up his life on a cross for all of us as a sacrifice that will wash away all sin. You have the choice to make, wether you will accept this gift from God. It was given to you because he loves you. He provided away for you to escape hell and live with him, worshiping him as it was to be before the devil messed things up. But he will not force you to make the right choice its up to you. So can you imagine letting someone kill your only son or daughter because it was the only way to save your creations which you gave souls too. He doesnt sound so bad when you look at it that way does he. And he did raise his son Jesus up after 3 days can you do that. Just trying to help not bashing.

Good investment advice here

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I can handle no RV for 2010. I just hope it comes in 2011 and that 2011 will be a better year then 2010. Fell 5 times in 2010 and 2 falls were real bad. 1 dislocated left shoulder then fell and torn the cuff and pulled tendons off right shoulder. Can't deal with all the falls I have been haveing in 2010. I am not young anymore.

IT WILL HAPPEN--RV WILL COME AS A SUPRISE TO ALL OF US. THERE WILL BE NO PREDICTION OR INTEL PERIOD. SO EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

HAVE FAITH,,,WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER...I WILL NEVER SELL MY DINARS TO BAD RUMORS. I CAME TOO FAR TO JUMP THE SHIP. BYTW ALI OF DINARTRADE SAID IT'S DONE......

GOTCHA!

tired of these posts.... rv so i dont have to read this anymore

I admit you made me laugh ... Which is always a good thing... ...BTW, I'm just 21 minutes away from 2011 in my part of the World. Happy New Year Everybody.

Tell us how you really feel! No really let it all out! :lol:

I'm tired, very tired of this thing. But still hopeful. I gotta be. I need the money.

Well God is in control. But your mind and my mind cannot comprehend the wisdom of the Almighty God who has reasons for everything and timeing of his own.

End Quote

With all the due respect. I think this is a lot of BS.

The first man God created fell from Gods grace because he fell for the devils tricks who by the way wants to kill all of Gods creations and or torcher them. Adam disobeyed and ate from the tree of knowledge because he thought he would become like God.

End Quote

Same as above

SO WHAT??????''''

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

IT WILL HAPPEN--RV WILL COME AS A SUPRISE TO ALL OF US. THERE WILL BE NO PREDICTION OR INTEL PERIOD. SO EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

HAVE FAITH,,,WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER...I WILL NEVER SELL MY DINARS TO BAD RUMORS. I CAME TOO FAR TO JUMP THE SHIP. BYTW ALI OF DINARTRADE SAID IT'S DONE......

WHERE ON DINAR TRADE DOES ALI SAY THIS??????????????

GOTCHA!

Edited by auntigommy

I know you are trying to help but think logically. God is a god of love correct? God is a god of justice right? How can God throw people into hell for an ETERNITY for just doing wrong say...30 years on Earth. That is not justice. That is cruelty and injustice. If God is in control then why does 1 John 5:19 says that the entire Earth is in control of the wicked one? Is God the wicked one?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well like Marty Feldman said in Young Frankenstein , "could be worse...............could be raining" or for you members of DV that are star trek fans, as Spock says, "live long and perspire" <_< . No RV but we are still here, many aren't that were this time last year. Ive heard God helps those that help themselves but Ive found God helps those that help others. Try it sometime, I have found in my life that money or wealth is the great magnifier , Whatever traits you have are only amplified by it. I have seen the prospect of money bring out some very strange things in people, things that were always there but were hidden without its amplification. Reading the posts on here gives me an idea of each person and their attitude on life. I try to do it without judgement and fail at that many times but maybe I can learn a little about me and become a better person. Are we blessed? I am but thats only because Ive been in much worse places than where i'm at now. Are you blessed, I don't know depends on how far you've gone down at times in your life, if you've slept on the street then a room with a bed makes you feel like a millionaire, a house makes you feel like you are really special to "THE MAN" appreciation for life only really seems to come from having the holy living H--- knocked out of some people. Someone stated they wished it would rv so they wouldn't have to read these posts anymore, you don't have to do anything,just stop reading them. Next time you see one of these posts take your computer and hurl it against the wall, I promise you won't have to worry about reading them after that :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K..........Have a Happy New Year, Thanks prayin for the post, God bless

• Upvote 1

I've only been in the dinar investment for a few weeks. A lot of this information is new to me! Most of us, wait, all of us would love to have a revaluation immediately. I would assume the RV process is a big process to take place. You can't just move a decimal point over 3 times and multiply by a number and call it good. I am sure there has to be several calculations done, find the pros & cons, risks and rewards, and so forth.

But, from what I have learned so far.....

** This is just as much of a gamble as it is an investment.

** Your better off investing and not missing the benefits than thinking it won't ever happen and miss out.

** Only invest what you can afford to invest into this, so you don't hurt your daily lives and starve or miss bills.

** I would predict that there is a good chance an RV comes when we least expect it. It'll be a shock to most of us, but some people will still claim they were right or knew all along

** I would love to be around watching the ticker click over to a new figure when it happens, but unless my eyes are glued to it forever, I will likely miss that.

** Any delay of an RV, just gives me more of an opportunity to invest more (when extra funds are available)

I am new to this, so if it takes a little longer to RV, it'll just mean I can buy more. And possibly inform others to do the same.

I feel the only $ that I will lose out on, is the money spent for the COD, delivery charges, and mark-ups from the site I bought. Even if a RV never happens, the bills still have value.

But, that leads to one major question... When do we learn that it won't ever happen..... That is the hard part in my opinion.

Well like Marty Feldman said in Young Frankenstein , "could be worse...............could be raining" or for you members of DV that are star trek fans, as Spock says, "live long and perspire" <_< . No RV but we are still here, many aren't that were this time last year. Ive heard God helps those that help themselves but Ive found God helps those that help others. Try it sometime, I have found in my life that money or wealth is the great magnifier , Whatever traits you have are only amplified by it. I have seen the prospect of money bring out some very strange things in people, things that were always there but were hidden without its amplification. Reading the posts on here gives me an idea of each person and their attitude on life. I try to do it without judgement and fail at that many times but maybe I can learn a little about me and become a better person. Are we blessed? I am but thats only because Ive been in much worse places than where i'm at now. Are you blessed, I don't know depends on how far you've gone down at times in your life, if you've slept on the street then a room with a bed makes you feel like a millionaire, a house makes you feel like you are really special to "THE MAN" appreciation for life only really seems to come from having the holy living H--- knocked out of some people. Someone stated they wished it would rv so they wouldn't have to read these posts anymore, you don't have to do anything,just stop reading them. Next time you see one of these posts take your computer and hurl it against the wall, I promise you won't have to worry about reading them after that :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K..........Have a Happy New Year, Thanks prayin for the post, God bless

I hear God loud and clear in doc's words here! Thanks for the contemporary translation!!!! :tiphat: