Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumor rumor

jercache

Yes a Michigan stuck in Oklahoma. Additional info is that it will not show till sunday night on forex. I'm not a pumper just relaying info I heard, nobody but nobody wants this more then me to be true because my entire family is hurting financially right now and I'm retired. Buckeyes huh :( lol

My husband had to sign on for 2 more years because there is NO WAY we could make it on $1,800.00 a month.Plus I still can only work 2 days aweek because of surgery in Oct. so money is tight. Both my kids are hurting for money also like others on the site. I intested in the dinar in Aug. and got not quite 2 million dinar paid $1,750.00 for myself. Wish I had money to get alittle more from "Safe Dinar" which was selling$250.00, $500.00 and $750.00 a few days ago and now they are selling $1000.00 and over and only in the dinar 250,000 note because the rest are backordered.

Just got off the phone with Dinar trade. Rumors is right. Nothing going on today but who knows what will happen tomorrow, only the LORD. It's getting hard to stay strong during these past few weeks but hanging in there, my wife is not. GOD Bless and have a happy new year!!!!!!!!!!

"Rumors is right!". My God man, what a contradiction. I sure as hell hope this rumor becomes fact. I'd like to get out of this God-forsaken desert. Just sayin'

Has anyone else been able to confirm or deny this rumor...my mother has bought all her dinar from Ali and she told me that all Ali's people are suppose to recieve a email directly from him as soon as RV hits...she has not recieved anything as of yet. Just wondering and getting excited..lol... GO RV!

RUMOR.......RUMOR........A member on the other PD chat posted earlier that the person running the Fort Smith office for Ali (Debra) had received a call from Ali stating that the RV had happened but he had not received official word yet.......RUMOR

[10:18:20 AM] ckeyes06: Alvin Jackson just posted on the other chat that one of Ali's employees sent a text out that the RV was done to see Mon. @ 3.70

[10:18:40 AM] ckeyes06: Is anybody home???? Helloooooooooooooooo!!

i also hurd that ali texed another person that runs his website and said the same thing to him.. hmmm, with the same rate 3.70

While I would love, love, love to believe this rumor, IF Ali knew of the impending RV he would shut down his site. Yes his rates have skyrocketed, 80 bucks more for a million vs. last weeks rates.......I don't see him still selling dinar once he knows the RV is done. Now, I will say that he may be prepping his team, that he has heard a rumor so good as to send out said message, that I believe and pray for.

GO RV!!!!!!! 3+ by the way.

As much as I wanted to believe this, I still had to check it out for myself. Now maybe they (Ali), just don't want to cause "ruckus" , in other words total turmoil until absolutely necessary but I just got off the phone with Dinar Trade after holding for about 8 minutes and they said that Ali does not know of any RV and definitely would not let somthing like that get out without verification.

• Upvote 1

If this hurts your feelings, suck it up. All of you that call Ali or Dinar Trade or specific banks based off of rumors.......you are all absolute morons. They would not give you the information if they had it, unless it was already advertised on their website. As for banks being called, what are the chances you are going to talk to the same person, and what if this teller or manager is just reading the same stuff we are? Morons.

• Upvote 1

Yes a Michigan stuck in Oklahoma. Additional info is that it will not show till sunday night on forex. I'm not a pumper just relaying info I heard, nobody but nobody wants this more then me to be true because my entire family is hurting financially right now and I'm retired. Buckeyes huh :( lol

Im really sorry to hear that!! No one deserves to suffer at times like these but I think that you should start looking at other options as well or other ways to fix the financial hardships you are facing.....it could still be awhile before the dinar starts to appreciate.....and if your just sitting around praying and waiting on the Iraqis you could be SOL by the time anything happens.....just saying you need to have other plans just in case and put those into action......my prayers are with you bro! GO WOLVERINES!!!

my wife are ok so so my girls are not. a follow up to earlier post

[blaino] Repost of news...I was just on phone with Al Madden, relaying the intel that was just posted re: Ft Smith and Udall, Ali's Branch Manager there... Apparently it's breaking everywhere now, so... there it is. Al and I were agreeing NOT to post it! For obvious reasons, but as it's now out there... OH well!

I heard the same thing from my son's girlfriends, aunts, mother, who works at walmart she is the gal at the door in a walmart in Alabama, you might have seen a picture of her in one of those emails going around with the pics of people of walmart she is the one with the zebra zubba's and the orange top with the pink bandana hanging around her neck.. :D

NOT

God Bless Everyone

oh ya

go rv