Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So now what????

hf328

Sounds good to me ...but what I was talking about was..."is there going to be any more readings of the budget" so it can be approved? All this talk on TV about Iraq putting out more oil production in 20 years, yada yada....

I know what you meant........Let's try and stay grounded and hope for the Best.

Read the news and not the guru's BS. HCL needs to be done, Oil money starts to flow in (June), Iraq settle debts and last but not least look at the political side of this. No one person will interpret it the same but as much I hate to say this because we all would like to see a RV tomorrow. A RV could help this current administration from the people who don't know anybetter. So it could be a year from now, just long enough to get the economy really rolling for a build up for a reelection.

Don't forget Iraq does not need a RV to rebuild or continue with everyday operations. They have had a budget and governent in place every year by Jan. 1 and have never RV'd.

• Upvote 7

I am staying grounded...I was just curious as to what other hoops they have to go through to RV or if there is something standing in the way? On Bloomberg, they keep reporting that Iraq has been outputting alot oil ... the most in 20 years. Wouldn't it benefit them to RV now otherwise their resource would be very cheap. I mean lets break it down...

What are the pro's and con's of RVing? I am a newbie so I am asking.....thanks in advance....

They can RV whenever they want to....or not. The gurus will ALWAYS have a new reason when it hasn't or doesn't......always have and always will.....until it does. Oil is bought and sold in Dollars, not Dinars, so they get the same price for their oil whether they RV or not. It could happen tomorrow, or it might increase gradually over a period of years. That's why this is purely speculative. The only guarantees come from the pumping gurus, and experience has shown where THAT gets us. Meanwhile we wait, as we have for years. :P

• Upvote 2

Well, supposedly they only have till end of 2010 to get the debt reduction from Paris Club. After that, all the debt forgiveness is rescinded, and they are up to their eyes in debt. At least, this is what I understand.

I don't have the slightest clue...so I'm going with this !

true soldier but they have always had chapter 7 stuck on them so they couldent rv...but now they are in a very good position and the only way forward is to revalue and start trading.....thats my 2 cent

Yes, and the US has extended protection from creditors for 6-months. So unless they get that extended again, they will need to settle this debt by June 2011. Plus with the removal of Chapter 7 they will need to determine a viable exchange rate to Import goods to rebuild with. Just my cent and a half.

Well while the much anticipated RV remains elusive still, the one thing I do know is I still have my health, a roof over my head, a job, food for my belly, and a family that loves me, and most Important, I live in a country that remains free. So I guess over all it's been a pretty good year. An RV would be the icing on the cake though.

pp

• Upvote 2

Well while the much anticipated RV remains elusive still, the one thing I do know is I still have my health, a roof over my head, a job, food for my belly, and a family that loves me, and most Important, I live in a country that remains free. So I guess over all it's been a pretty good year. An RV would be the icing on the cake though.

pp

You are so right! We are still blessed regardless!

God bless!

• Upvote 1

pokerplayer, on 27 December 2010 - 03:25 PM, said:

pp

Well said poker player!

I know they have a lot to do ,, But most of the things that need to be done cant be done without money.. They need to RV to handle most of the problems and International trade. Nobody will trade with them if there currency is worth nothing. The sanctions that were held on them is what held the currency back. Before the sanctions and before we invaded Iraq there currency was 2. something.. 30 years ago it was 4. something ,, A lot of information I get is from my own searching. I know its been a long road for a lot of us. And those who are

in this investment deep are hoping for this. We are closer than we have ever been in years . Everything has folded into place. I am not a pumper. But I feel good about what has went on in the last two months. They are rushing everything and the way I look at it , they wouldnt be rushing if they didnt have any reason to rush. They did in two months what they couldnt do in years. I am usually a positive person and I try to stay that way. There is no point in bickering over when it will be and who is right and who is wrong. The way I look at it is everybody maybe right or wrong. The negative people have just as many good points as the positive people. Everyones information is coming from another source half of it is smoke and the other half is truth ON BOTH ENDS !!! So I think it will RV before the end of the month.. If you dont believe it will ,, Then more power to you , I will gladly buy your Dinar from you...

Edited by JCOUTEE
  • Upvote 2

pp

Thank you pokerplayer! What you described is true wealth, an RV would simply be another kind of wealth,

but not the same as what you beautifully stated. :) For sure it would be icing on the cake!

Thanks...

Jim

---