Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 12 26 2010

Doc31

Okay Doc, you're a lawyer named Shabibi that really lives in Houston and single-handedly control the websites of major banks on an international level....Is all this correct? :wacko::huh: Doc, I look forward to your auction updates everyday. I really liked this one. :lmao: San Antonio awaits your majestic return :bow:

RRRRVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

FYI

#6 and #7 are because the commodities markets opens and closes the same time as the forex market.

Every week from 5:30 pm est Friday commodity and forex markets close for the weekend every weekend and then reopen every Sunday at 6:30 pm est. So look for #6 and #7 today after 6:30 pm est.

:)

• Upvote 2

Hi Doc! What kind of doctor are you anyway? You are so cool, calm, and collected. Actually, I think maybe you are a SHRINK! In that case, I need some help!! I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE A WHOLE NEW FORM OF PTSD AFTER THIS RIDE IS OVER!!!! LOL! Help me Doc, (Shabbi), please, especially since you're in Houston, I'm not far away!!!

• Upvote 2

4) the website is down permanently until they RI/RV ... we will see tomorrow ... that's when they normally attend to the site ... it is often updated on Sunday (not so the pdf) ... the host server (in Houston is it ... I thought someone reported Utah previously) probably won't be in the office until Monday morning to increase the bandwidth and reset the site.

Doc31

So I am assuming that the techies that insist that it is impossible to run out of bandwidth, don't know what they are talking about?

Many are claiming just that, but I give you more credibility than most other!

I started a post yesterday Doc31 that I would like to get your take on.

Thanks

Dan

Edited by Danneedsrvnow

Okay ... I just got back from church and realized that perhaps I should have posted this in rumors but then I thought ... no, it does report NO oil, NO gold, NO zeroes, NO CBI site (NO idea ... lol) ... but certainly no link. If mods need to move ... I'm good with that!

I gotta tell you that you folks are funny ... Psychiatrist(being short on meds and treatment for PTSD ... lol)? ... Proctologist (getting to the bottom of things ... very clever)? ... Rothschild (one of my favorites) ... Shabs ... all ... too funny.

• Upvote 2

Breaking Story!

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a mole in our outfit. His code name is Doc31. Kind of a Clark Kent for Lex Luther disguise really. On a hunch, I hired a private investigator and found out some interesting things about our boy wonder.

1. His name is actually Doc Rothchild the 31st. He owns a single franchise of a multi-international company started by his family and is conveniently located in Iraq. It is called the Central Bank of Iraq. Yes my friends...He is the puppet master controlling Shabibi (aka Geppetto) and his accomplice Saleh(aka Pinocchio). Yes, Doc has dubbed him "Chicken Little" but that is part of the ruse. As I said he is a puppet master that controls the puppet master that controls the puppet. Don't believe me? How come we never see Saleh on video making his statements but only written statements? Kind of hard for the world to take you serious as your nose is growing isn't it? ISN'T IT?

2. Doc is secretly planning on RV'ing at $31 dollars per IQD, but he is playing along as if we were ants in an ant pile and he was the observer. Toying us along by making us unknowingly walk onto a stick as he moves us to a new location through his slight of puppet hands. Before we know it we have no idea where we are but somehow "trust" he will save us and show us the path. Now that he has gained our trust he is about to reveal his real plan for us as noted below in number 3.

3. The CBI site going down is/was no accident. Doc is redesigning it for a multi-purpose function. One half will be for the CBI and one half will be for his true profiteering focus.... Multi Level Marketing! Yep... soon we will all be his "soldiers" in spreading the word about skin care, acai berry drinks, super strength toilet paper. We can from this day be known as Doc's Dinari Downline. His 3D army no less! See the pyramid downline "professional" illustration below. Remember you have been warned! Now you know.... the rest of the story!

Doc "Rothchild" the 31st

l

/ \

Shabs Saleh

| |

| |

ALL OF US!

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 7

Ok doc,thankyou,

Heres my late breaking news to everyone..

IT HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED...

#1.IT NO LONGER IS A THEORY.

#2.SOMETHING REALLY IS GOING ON HERE..

#3.THE CONSPIRATORIAL THEORISTS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

4.THIS THING GONNA RV SOMETIME SOOOONN..

End of hott report..peace out ..

blessings all B)

• Upvote 1

DROX, Are you sure you are not a Rothschild also. That was too funny. In these crazy days I am always glad to read some light humor like Doc writes and today was one of the best. I'll miss all you guys and girls on DV starting next week, but I have a lot planned.LOL

• Upvote 1

This is absolutely THE FUNNIEST THREAD I have ever read on Dinar Vets.

Without question ... nice job Drox ... OMGosh that is too funny. Well, I can see that my post served it's purpose ... my friend has a smile on his face (my face still hurts from laughing so long and hard ... my family is looking at me as though I've lost my mind)!

I'm thinking that I may not quell all of the rumors ... after all, some of them wouldn't hurt my reputation!

I am profoundly concerned that the deep cover, master puppeteer (Drox) has effectively redirected attention of the masses off of himself and onto a young, NEWBIE operative (Doc31) ... still green behind the ears and new to subterfuge ... by pretending to "out" the youngster with seemingly indesputable facts ... in reality they are all lies, laced carefully with scraps of truth to merely give the appearance of irrefutable evidence. Alas, the seasoned veteran manages to stay camouflaged to pull more strings for yet another day ...

• Upvote 3

You can all stop trying to come up with theories now....it's OBVIOUSLY a communist plot to overthrow western civilization.

Any one see the PICS of the head of Russia in the hot tub with the head of China? Looked like they were having a pretty good time.

What could they be celebrating?

Think about it.....