Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT IF... IF IT RV'S B-4 CHRISTMAS

*sighs* -_- new orgins for me bod.....me brain needs to b replaced because of all the things that didnt make logical sense over the past six years. 2. me stomach... d/c of listening to all the things taht made me sick to me stomach. 3. new vains there were times were u could just busta blood vessel. 4. a new heart...cause after this ride i dont think it would hav enogh in it to b able to ride the rides at disney world with me kids:)

merry christmas all!!!!^_^

We are going to bless those who helped us through our hard times, including our church. Then go buy presents for a whole bunch of kids that won't have a good Christmas. Then buy us some clothes and our son some new toys. Then we are going to have a baby. And buy 2 new vehicles and give our current one to someone who is in need.

I have been praying that this would happen so I can allow every person in the homeless shelter (here in my town) to spend the rest of the year in a hotel with food and presents....hopefully some of them has the desire to want to move forward and not go back.. if so I will help them accomplish that.......GOD BLESS US ALL....GO RV

probably take family shopping for after Christmas specials, then set up trust fund for kids .... 'and not over do it w/ the spending" .... church will get theirs also

were buying us a boat like is in your avatar, we got a houseboat but we will need a dingy then lol bad ... boat man is it a baja?

• Upvote 1

Sad to say, the first thing I will buy is a divorce. The one we could not afford up until the RV. If we had one now, we would both be living on the street, as we could not afford 2 separate life's on my income.

When I heard the RV may be coming soon, I thought what I have heard in the past. All the money in the wold can not buy happiness, and that would be true for me being married to my wife of 7 years. The really big challenge will be, being away from my 3 year old. I'm not sure if I will be able to handle that.

Captain Hindsight -

I hate to say this, but you are such a "butt-wipe"

I don't know who peed in your coffee.

But I am sorry...........................

Imagine if you put such energy into being more

positive.......................the sun might shine for

you a bit more and you might even smile and

enjoy life a bit more..............................

Take care and Be Blessed......................I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...................

The first thing I would do is buy a ticket from Iraq and go home ,,, than surprise my son that I am home for good.. but if it RV today it would take me till after Christmas to get home...but it would be worth it.. and than I would like to give my chruch and the christian radio stations lots and lots of money..

God Bless all

and

Go RV

I think i will GIVE $10,000 to the homeless shelter :) that will be the very FIRST thing.

May God Bless you. :)

Some Popeye's famous fried chicken... :blink:

MMMM, making me hungry!!

WHAT IF,IF IT RV'S B-4 CHRISTMAS.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD PURCHASE FOR YOUR LOVED ONE. HOME,CAR,DIAMOND RING,TROPICS VACATION,BOAT,OR JUST GO OUT X-MAS SHOPPING WITH THE ENTIRE FAMILY...AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS... P.S. GET YOUR SHOPPING LIST READY.....

All I Want Is To Get Custody Of My Son From His Physically Abusive Mother :hug:

Edited by Dinar Dude

I'm going to give my truck to this girl that my sister knows who is a single mom with a new baby living in a hotel who walks to work...i'm giving money to my hometown church...i'm going to buy all the blankets and coats and food that i can and give it to the homeless shelter. i'm going to give to the orphanage for the kids that are leaving, and pay off our parents mortgages, and i know me and this doesn't scratch the surface...i'll have plenty of people on my list...makes my heart joyful...

Brandy: I have a few people on my list that are in similar situations, and I plan to do almost the same, but DONT stop there -- I feel the need to say "Give a man a fish and you feed him for the day. TEACH a man to fish and you feed him for life."

GOD BLESS