Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's DONE!!! lift sanctions off Iraq!!!

legacyman73

It is not "done". The council has just voted to remove the oil for food program and resolutions involving nuclear issues. The Chapter VII sanctions are still in place and Iraq needs to finish resolving the issues they are having with Kuwait.

The Iraq minister just gave a speech stating that the GOI will resolve the Kuwait issues very soon and are committed to getting out of Chapter VII.

Do not get upset because the sanctions were not lifted today, this was a big step for Iraq.

im listening and im still confused... extentions ??? june 2011.... this is all so confusing.. should i be excited ?? or remain with two feet on the ground... i think i will keep my feet on the ground..... no GOI yet.... ;)

Be excited and grounded. this is huge towards RV

DFI = Development Fund for Iraq

Read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_Fund_for_Iraq

• Upvote 1

ALL CHAPTER 7 SANCTIONS LIFTED. You gotta hand it to the GOI, they got it done all on the basis of A TOILET PAPER CURRENCY. I believe they will be dancing in the streets tonight.....thumbing their noses at all of us who wait for an RV.

Not all chapter 7 was lifted the most important one is still in place.

Trade embargo, Iraq is still not free to trade :(

Hopefuly this will be on the 17th

• Upvote 1

Yes an RV will be sooner than ever... The chapter VII was a big hold on their economy . I will re-establish their internantional standings and open them to free trade. They can also impose tarrif's on incoming goods and services.... It will no doubt cause an RV. When and how much is a waiting game ...Be hopefull ......GO RV>>>>>>>>>

It is not "done". The council has just voted to remove the oil for food program and resolutions involving nuclear issues. The Chapter VII sanctions are still in place and Iraq needs to finish resolving the issues they are having with Kuwait.

The Iraq minister just gave a speech stating that the GOI will resolve the Kuwait issues very soon and are committed to getting out of Chapter VII.

Do not get upset because the sanctions were not lifted today, this was a big step for Iraq.

THAT WOULD RIGHT KUWAIT IS THE ONLY THING LEFT. THEY WILL STILL WORK ON THAT TO GET IT ALL DONE. AS I SEE IT'S ONLY 3 THINGS LEFT WITH THEM. BROADER, PEOPLE + PROPERTY (MIA).

Edited by legacyman73
  • Upvote 1