Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World financial system to be destroyed by December 25th?

BANE

yadda, yadddda, yadda !!! the guy should be called chicken little ! the sky is falling the sky is falling!He may have a clue but christ mas is 10 days from now! Ireally don't beleive it's quite that emminant .However if we Rv. before chistmas alls well world wide.

Go rv. Kick start that hogg and let's go! B)

• Upvote 1

LaRouche is out there....way out there in many aspects, however he is correct about the repeal of the glass-steagle act contributing greatly to the recent economic melt down. Most economists will agree on that.....there were other contributing factors, but allowing corporations to act as both investment and deposit banks was a huge conflict of interest.

Another thing he is right about is the US unemployment situation...if we don't start creating jobs in the millions, this country is headed for the shi**#+ in the not so distant future. Between 12% documented unemployment, another 4% undocumented and those on welfare.....we've got almost 20 million people out of work in this country. WOW.... How are we going to create that many jobs if we don't start manufacturing things?

This guy is obviously prejudice against many and dismissed by most as a nut job, facist and much more.......but it doesn't necessarily mean that some of his ideas aren't born out of some truth.

Our government has dropped the ball when it comes to global economics.... we are way behind and it will be some time before we dig out.

UNLESS we RV baby......... :)

• Upvote 5

What a bunch a crap!! Some of the outlandish sayings of this video are

Greece was never an empire, Really? tell that to Alexander the Great

We can shut Down Wall street. Really? Tell that to the powers that be. let me get my 401 k out first.

world population will fall from 3.5 billion. Really? last I checked there were more people than that.

Some of his historical facts are wrong.

He is equating the problems with the euro with a total collapse of the world economy. Which by the way means no RV!! This would mean all your dinar are now worthless. He says we need to a system of credit. We are in a system of credit! clarify that statement some more with a better definition. If an entire global world economy collapse came into being the way he describes that would be the end of the new world order and other global elite interest. They global elite will not let this happen.

Yet this is all suppose to happen by christmas. I thought the donate button was pretty funny. If everything is going to collapse why do you need to donate?

umm I don't think so

• Upvote 5

All I can say is in the old testament of the Holy Bible false prophets were stoned to death. Last I heard God has the past, present and future in his hands and his son the King of Kings, is alive as proof and he is moving to redeem all things. Sorry I do not buy into doomsday talk when I can read the future written by the one who holds it. By the way he is also called the Prince of peace, and he loves to give his peace and protection to all who call on him.

He also has a plan and it is to destroy the works of the devil and seek and save those who are lost.

Know him ( Jesus Christ) know peace, no Jesus, no peace!

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

• Upvote 3

Our government has dropped the ball when it comes to global economics.... we are way behind and it will be some time before we dig out.

This whole "economic downturn" was DESIGNED by the ONE WORLD GOVT. to bring down ALL SOVEREIGN NATIONS and the FREE MARKETS. So all citizens will become dependent on the ONE WORLD GOVT -- "Ordo Ab Chao" -- Order Out of Chaos. CAPITALISM, WEALTH, and INDEPENDENCE is the enemy of the ONE WORLD GOVT.

• Upvote 1

Hey you guys just thnk about this before ya,ll go off half cocked- They said we are going to have a North American Union and it is now in the works. It was to start in Larado Texas and go to the Alberta border Canada. Stright up the middle of the US .

Hey you guys just thnk about this before ya,ll go off half cocked- They said we are going to have a North American Union and it is now in the works. It was to start in Larado Texas and go to the Alberta border Canada. Stright up the middle of the US .Well it is here and going ahead. So the European Union wasnt supposed to go ahead either. But it did,Now it isnt working . There is an uprising in England that is going to spin your heads and it and probably will happen and start in the US. So it will get into Canada also. Just look at what HAS happened so far. I have always Thot of this and it comes from the WORD--When they their HE is dont go.. Well they say in politics that this and that WONT happen well I am not going to go in the direction everyone else is going WHY because 1 is there will be to much traffic and there will be people wanting to fight to get what they want. So maybe JUST maybe if yall slow down a minute and take a look at what is here and look at what is behind it JUST may well tell you what is coming in tomorrows of tomorrows. Remember WHAT YOU DO TO WILL AFFECT YOU TOMORROW. So dont count this guy out. I read his material yesterday also and i think maybe just maybe if he is right we are in for a ride we dont want. So to make it smoother study what everyone says and tehn PROCEED WITH CAUTION. So when yall jump at the same time your not all going to come down the same BUT if you all look at the same time you just might see what everyone else is seeing and hear what everyone else is hearing and the make up your mind.Have you ever had someone in your life you look at and everyone says he /she is stupid and dont listen ?Then you find out they were right and nobody listened. Sometimes there is a WATCHMAN ON THE WALL. Maybe this article was posted for a reason- Maybe we are all getting to jumpy. When you see the finish line in site you decide not to play by the rules and go for it - Thats whenn all hell breaks loose and you lose. Dont let your thoughts and ideas get your eyes off of the prize. I say this with 2 meanings -- The 1st one in CHRIST--the 2nd one is the investments here. I am trying to look at this logically. You guys are so jumpy --it,s like when you hand a 5 year old a hammer and everything becomes a nail---- :) --Vern

Hey you guys just thnk about this before ya,ll go off half cocked- They said we are going to have a North American Union and it is now in the works. It was to start in Larado Texas and go to the Alberta border Canada. Stright up the middle of the US .Well it is here and going ahead. So the European Union wasnt supposed to go ahead either. But it did,Now it isnt working . There is an uprising in England that is going to spin your heads and it and probably will happen and start in the US. So it will get into Canada also. Just look at what HAS happened so far. I have always Thot of this and it comes from the WORD--When they their HE is dont go.. Well they say in politics that this and that WONT happen well I am not going to go in the direction everyone else is going WHY because 1 is there will be to much traffic and there will be people wanting to fight to get what they want. So maybe JUST maybe if yall slow down a minute and take a look at what is here and look at what is behind it JUST may well tell you what is coming in tomorrows of tomorrows. Remember WHAT YOU DO TO WILL AFFECT YOU TOMORROW. So dont count this guy out. I read his material yesterday also and i think maybe just maybe if he is right we are in for a ride we dont want. So to make it smoother study what everyone says and tehn PROCEED WITH CAUTION. So when yall jump at the same time your not all going to come down the same BUT if you all look at the same time you just might see what everyone else is seeing and hear what everyone else is hearing and the make up your mind.Have you ever had someone in your life you look at and everyone says he /she is stupid and dont listen ?Then you find out they were right and nobody listened. Sometimes there is a WATCHMAN ON THE WALL. Maybe this article was posted for a reason- Maybe we are all getting to jumpy. When you see the finish line in site you decide not to play by the rules and go for it - Thats whenn all hell breaks loose and you lose. Dont let your thoughts and ideas get your eyes off of the prize. I say this with 2 meanings -- The 1st one in CHRIST--the 2nd one is the investments here. I am trying to look at this logically. You guys are so jumpy --it,s like when you hand a 5 year old a hammer and everything becomes a nail---- :) --Vern

sorry the way the post happened - it jumped and i had to restart and the it posted this way--- wow what a day- and now this -- like i said sorry---BUT i meant the post any way :lol: