Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat from another site

Kimjackie

Thanks for the post and since you posted it I would like this answered and I quote:

From Carol: Spoke to contact this AM, contact is tied up until later in day. Things are happening. A few months ago when they thought things were going to change, they made sure they repriced their merchandise, they have put back on dual pricing so that when it's ready, they can have the prices ready to check out at stores. They didn't take off old prices, just added new prices. She doesn't know what those new prices are. Presently, the new prices are back on. All they do now is wait. They are selling at the old price, but ready with the new price

How is this possible prior to a rv? I was questioned about bringing this up in the chatroom while we were discussing it between ourselves by a mod, but since you made this post can someone please explain how this is possible?? Maybe we need to look to storeowners over there for intel...they obviously know more than anyone else in the whole world..

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post and since you posted it I would like this answered and I quote:

From Carol: Spoke to contact this AM, contact is tied up until later in day. Things are happening. A few months ago when they thought things were going to change, they made sure they repriced their merchandise, they have put back on dual pricing so that when it's ready, they can have the prices ready to check out at stores. They didn't take off old prices, just added new prices. She doesn't know what those new prices are. Presently, the new prices are back on. All they do now is wait. They are selling at the old price, but ready with the new price

How is this possible prior to a rv? I was questioned about bringing this up in the chatroom while we were discussing it between ourselves by a mod, but since you made this post can someone please explain how this is possible?? Maybe we need to look to storeowners over there for intel...they obviously know more than anyone else in the whole world..

To answer your question I dont know. This is not my post only one I saw and reposted for those that would enjoy reading it. I certainly enjoyed it. I have read and heard in other chats that prices were being changed in Iraq at stores, but I am sorry I cannot tell you where I saw or heard that. Maybe someone else does. Have a nice day.......

If it is 3.86, I will die of a Heart Attack before I spend a dime of it.

thunderrb, I certainly agree. My husband said if its 86 cents he will feel calm but a little dizzy and if its $2.00 he might feel faint but if its $3+ he will never know what type of feeling he will have since he will be dead of a heart attack. I probably would be too.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I agree. They are not going to tell, of all people, the store owners ahead of time. How ridiculous.

Also, why aren't one of these guys suggesting the Baharaini dinar rate of about $2.55 that Scooter shows was listed in the planning sheets. There isn't much credibility to this post. Just a lot of speculation and he said, she said like we've seen a million times before.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think this would be very easy to verify. If there is someone based over there, they can go into one of the shops/stores and see if there are 2 price tags on items. If there are, we would be able to decipher the rate very easily. I know there are more than a few members to this site that are based over there that may be able to check this out, that would be great.

• Upvote 2

Simple answer..... I don't believe it IS. Makes absolutely no sense at all. . :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kimjackie... I thanked you for the post and I meant it. My post was not intended to offend you in anyway . I was on that call and heard it. I only wish for someone to answer my question as I cant for the life of me figure it out. Maybe someone can come and explain this to me so that I better understand how can a store owner change his prices prior to a rv?? Not being a jacka** or anything I would just like to know. I then get a negative for my post just trying to find some information...go figure

• Upvote 2

I'm with you!!! Let's start bribing the locals. Heck they can use the money, And withall the waiting they been doing with no pay. I would expect that would be no problem.

• Upvote 1

Kimjackie... I thanked you for the post and I meant it. My post was not intended to offend you in anyway . I was on that call and heard it. I only wish for someone to answer my question as I cant for the life of me figure it out. Maybe someone can come and explain this to me so that I better understand how can a store owner change his prices prior to a rv?? Not being a jacka** or anything I would just like to know. I then get a negative for my post just trying to find some information...go figure

You can't figure it out because it isn't factual. How could one determine what to price their goods at if they don't know the RV rate. Just another silly rumor. And don't worry about negatives and positives, it's childish when people do that. Next week should be interesting! Enjoy! Go Bears!

• Upvote 1

we don't need the gurus because all we need is jesus. He will take us to the promise land.

oh please he should have taken us to the promise land a long time ago

Simple answer..... I don't believe it IS. Makes absolutely no sense at all. . :huh:

I think you need to go back to sesame street legolas

moving this thread to rumors

of course its a rumor, really? you may be a rumor too

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

This makes about as much sense as okie's claim that the lower denoms have been released but unfortunately he doesn't know how to upload a photo so he can't show us any proof! :lol: This would be so easy to confirm and determine a rate from if it was true but it's not.

Folks this is the GET Team all over again. They got a bunch of gullible people to trust them and follow them and now they're pumping out a bunch of manure. Before long we'll be hearing stories about $8 rates and politicians waiting in hotel rooms in Santa Monica to cash in.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

oh please he should have taken us to the promise land a long time ago

I think you need to go back to sesame street legolas

of course its a rumor, really? you may be a rumor too

Wow! 3 smart ass responses in one post. That's got to be a record. You sound like a miserable person.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If it is 3.86, I will die of a Heart Attack before I spend a dime of it.

Don't do that... If anything, just think of it as a matter of pride

how many more times are all these so called sources going to be wrong?

Let's say a few billion

we don't need the gurus because all we need is jesus. He will take us to the promise land.

Are you sure? Sounds like another rumor.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4