Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dec 15th. A day that looks to be the target.

tjfoz

Boys and Girls. Ladies and Gentlemen. First off, if we get confirmation that the smart cards (welfare program of 250 dinar) were not in fact loaded yet, but will actually be loaded on the 15th, it bolsters a new confidence in the dinar revaluing on that day also. I say this because the UNSC all vote to remove Chapter 7 from Iraq on the 15th. It is also safe to say the government will be completely formed by then or shortly after. This looks to be a planned day for the big RV don't you think? Oh and one more thing. The UN updates revaluations on the 1st and 15th. Just a little more convenience for this to happen. We will wait! and see.

• Upvote 17

Boys and Girls. Ladies and Gentlemen. First off, if we get confirmation that the smart cards (welfare program of 250 dinar) were not in fact loaded yet, but will actually be loaded on the 15th, it bolsters a new confidence in the dinar revaluing on that day also. I say this because the UNSC all vote to remove Chapter 7 from Iraq on the 15th. It is also safe to say the government will be completely formed by then or shortly after. This looks to be a planned day for the big RV don't you think? Oh and one more thing. The UN updates revaluations on the 1st and 15th. Just a little more convenience for this to happen. We will wait! and see.

Plus they consider the 15th to be a "HIGH LEVEL EVENT" All signs point to "HOPEFULLY!" Plus, here is a quote from an article about what is happening on the 15th.

The event will be “an important opportunity for the international community to recognize the very real progress that Iraq has made both in terms of government formation, as well as the significant steps that have been taken to terminate its Chapter VII obligation,” Susan Rice the US Permanent Representative to the UN and the President of the Council for the month of December told reporters at UN Headquarters.

METHINKS good chance for an RV

Edited by tjfoz

Man soldier can you contribute something positive rather than just bashing on this person I find people like you to be a downer Link link link In my opinion the links on the news side end up turning out to be worthless How many times do we see these links with dates Well unless i missed something I am still sitting here waiting

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Here is something else that makes the 15th look good but as we all know that can change in a heart beat.lol

Vice President Biden spoke today to Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to discuss the December 15th United Nations Security Council High-Level Meeting on Iraq that the Vice President will chair.

The purpose of the UN session is to recognize and reinforce the important progress that the Republic of Iraq has made and to discuss ways in which Members can continue to support Iraq’s government and people.

The Vice President and Prime Minister also discussed joint efforts to enable Iraq to return to the international standing that it enjoyed prior to the adoption of Chapter VII resolutions, as well as the security situation in Iraq and progress on government formation (JH)

http://bit.ly/ifRiqv

• Upvote 3

Look I am not trying to be a negative Nancy... but if you are going to post an opinion as fact you need to back it up yourself with articles other wise it is a rumor or a chat topic I mean am i missing something but doesn't it say on the forum when posting NEWS to have it backed by a link... why am I getting bashed for that... I want this to happen as of yesterday too but I want fact NOT opinion.... sorry for seeking the truth...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Fact is even IF a post under the rumor section has a link it is still a rumor and means nothing more! Nothing! Rumor... I think the info I get at the barber shop has more fact built in. So rumor or not there is NO rule that says it has to have a link. Althought it is nice when a poster does put a link with their rumor but one should only read this section for kicks and giggles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look I am not trying to be a negative Nancy... but if you are going to post an opinion as fact you need to back it up yourself with articles other wise it is a rumor or a chat topic I mean am i missing something but doesn't it say on the forum when posting NEWS to have it backed by a link... why am I getting bashed for that... I want this to happen as of yesterday too but I want fact NOT opinion.... sorry for seeking the truth...

------

agree with you soldier....that is the way it has been and should not change...JUST SAYIN!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Soldier, YOU are not the forum police! Just back off and let the MODS do the right thing. Enjoy what you read and filter out the bs yourself. Check it out. Go RV!!

in my company we have a saying "Do the right thing, because it is the right thing to do."

Doing the right thing is built into me it is one of the Army Values

Integrity

Do what is right, legally and morally.

Be willing to do what is right even when no one is looking.

It is our "moral compass" an inner voice.

http://www.history.army.mil/LC/The%20Mission/the_seven_army_values.htm

• Upvote 2

Try not to get your hopes up too high for the 15th gang. I suspect that this date will likely come and go as have all the previous "must RV by" dates. There is still a tremendous amount to be done before this government is formed, and there are only 3 days left until the 15th. In reading the articles, it appears as though candidates have not yet even been submitted by some of the blocs for ministerial posts, and Allawi is still insisting that legislation be passed to guarantee the power-sharing agreement before Al Iraqiya will vote for any new government. The Kurds are still insisting on Article 140 legislation being passed, since they were screwed the last time they voted without legislation in place beforehand.

It's hard to imagine Chapter 7 sanctions being lifted without the new government in place and functioning, so to believe that all of these things, including the RV are going to be done in 3 days would seem to be wishful thinking, particularly given their propensity for argument and deals falling apart. I'd love to see it all happen, but to me, it seems like accomplishing all of these tasks even by the end of 2010 seems difficult to imagine, but we can hope, as usual. Try to ignore the rumor mill that will likely be cranked up to the max in the next couple of days. Gotta sell those dinars. :lol:

• Upvote 3