Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

M & I Bank stopped selling Dinar, said revaluing

Fireplug

I stopped by a local M & I Bank today in Eustis Florida to ask about Dinar, I had never been in this bank before and wanted to check it out. I asked the teller if they handled foreign exchange such as Dinar, she related they did. I asked the current rate and she replied that she would have to go online to get the current rate, when she came back she related that "they have stopped selling Dinar because it was being "Revalued". " I must have looked pretty strange to her, because she asked "is that bad news?" I had her repeat it again and then told that it was very good news. She started inquiring about the Dinar, and after informing her, I think she will be buying some herself.

Don't know about you, but I'm pretty stoked.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 5

Are you sure she was referring to the IQD? There are several countries with a dinar!

Yes, I am positive. I was very clear on it being Iraqi Dinar. And after we were talking about the Iraqi Dinar, so it should have clicked with her if she had checked something else.

• Upvote 5

Well im looking at forex looks like she doesn't know how to read a computer

I'm not saying that it is being posted on the Forex as we speak, I suspect the banks may have to do some other preparations prior to the actual post on the Forex.

I am only posting what I personally was told today, I have no idea what this lady actually looked at.

Take it for what it's worth, just passing on info not trying to stir the pudding.

• Upvote 12

Fireplug thanks for the Info ..... The someones that smarted off to yours have NEVER given nothing but grief so IGNORE they have NO CLUE to nothing about the RV as the rest do not and your info is as good as any.....Thanks for the INFO....

Edited by 2dinar1dong
  • Upvote 10

Well im looking at forex looks like she doesn't know how to read a computer

Just because it isn't on Forex yet doesn't mean it isn't RVing....not saying I believe M&I Bank, but I believe the currency can't be traded (on the Forex) until chapter 7 is lifted among other things....sooooooooooooooo

• Upvote 1

thank you for the post

could mean a few different things

she could possibly not sell you any AT THAT TIME because she couldnt get a fixed quote on it.

she maybe was told it couldnt be sold until some fluxuation stabilized

she couldnt sell you any because their source isnt supplying dinars as quickly as in the past and just told you what she was told to say

maybe there is an internal/banking RV we are not privy to yet

Exactly. I give much more credence to someone with longer tenure than someone whos post count means everything to them.

Just say "thanks for the post" to every single post for the next month so you can have a few thousand posts and maybe someone will listen to what you say :lol:

I for one appreciate your post regardless of how many times youve posted. So "thanks for the post" :lol::lol::lol:

I am so glad to see someone post as you did. How many times have a seen someone post just to post or to say thanks for the post 10,000 and one times. I get my dinar from a local dealer and he has only gotten half his order three weeks straight. Just called him today as he was to get another healthy order to see if it arrived and he told me again the order was short and the bills were in bad shape.......very interesting........ <_<

• Upvote 3