Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dec 15th RV Time

rocketman2010

well I never expected all of this. but thanks guys. Its really good to know some one cares about you that you never evn meet before. lets me know the world aint as a$ up as most people think. Merry Christmas family.

Very nice of you to say! Merry Christmas to you and God bless you!

• Upvote 2

A lot of stuff is happening on the 15th. First It's my birthday. I have a new baby coming on the 15th. And Joe Bidden will be in Iraq to kick the RV out of thier a$$. lol.

rocketman!

Iam 100% with you.

Dec 15th on your birthday we can hear some very important news about RV.

appy birthday to you

A lot of stuff is happening on the 15th. First It's my birthday. I have a new baby coming on the 15th. And Joe Bidden will be in Iraq to kick the RV out of thier a$$. lol.

Wow !! That will be a big day. Hope all goes well. Its all coming together....

I've been watching this site for some time now (at least a year) and this is something that rarely happens. No one has said anything negative. Either (1) people are starting to realize bashing people doesn't do anything at all. Maybe they forgot what section they were in. "rumors" OR (2) the a$$holes that do this on a regular just aren't online yet.

Then again I could be wrong. I'm still a newbie in the game compared to the true vets. If so, my apologies.

BTW congratulations on the new baby!!!!!

Thats the deal Slim, if you watch you will see that it is frequently the same people who spout the negative remarks. This is a grand group this morning, makes it a pleasure to be here.

Happy Birthday, Happy Baby, And Happy RV!!

Go rocketman ! You definately have a full plate on the fifteenth.Sounds like the 15th is a banner day for sure.

May all your children be blessed ,healthy , happy, and prosperous!

May the childs parent's be healthy happy and wealthy!

May your wife have a smooth and easy labor!

Amen! Congradulations! Maybe if it rv's on the fifteenth you could pick a name like prosper or something :lol:

That's so cool.Peace B)

• Upvote 1

Go rocketman ! You definately have a full plate on the fifteenth.Sounds like the 15th is a banner day for sure.

May all your children be blessed ,healthy , happy, and prosperous!

May the childs parent's be healthy happy and wealthy!

May your wife have a smooth and easy labor!

Amen! Congradulations! Maybe if it rv's on the fifteenth you could pick a name like prosper or something :lol:

That's so cool.Peace B)

Well gator, I know by now you know I like to fight and argue. But your post leaves me speechless. Thank you and God bless you also. I take my hat off to you and your family. OH.. and by the way I bet I have caught a bigger gator then you...LOL... Hope to see you in the swamp.God Bless.

Can anyone by chance tell me how to put a picture on here from my pictures file.

• Upvote 1

Well gator, I know by now you know I like to fight and argue. But your post leaves me speechless. Thank you and God bless you also. I take my hat off to you and your family. OH.. and by the way I bet I have caught a bigger gator then you...LOL... Hope to see you in the swamp.God Bless.

Can anyone by chance tell me how to put a picture on here from my pictures file.

Add your picture after resizing it properly, to your profile pic if that's where you want it, or to the gallery from your profile.

well i say go forit rocket man that extreme gator there is the new world record. Caught in Louisiana .1ooo #s plus .I don't remember the exact measurment but close to 18ft long.Near the size of an african or austrailian croc. That small picture dosn't do it justice.Notice however how the backhoe arm is almost fully extended. Inthe large uncropped pic. the tail goes up as tall as the cop's head.All in all that guy has the trophy of a lifetime. B)

• Upvote 1