Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Debbie Downer

Seff

OMG, you had better alert the U.S. Gov., China, U.K., France, and all the other world governments that have heavily invested in the Dinar that they have been duped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

show me the links that prove these other countries are invested in the IQD....please

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I thought it was nice since that is a fairly well (though rehashed) put together post with a title that is definelty NOT by a newbie ... my best guess ... brand new screen name for an old lopster.

Oh, I expect to hear how "I've been watching silently ... yada yada yada"

I'll give odds on the new screen name.

Personally I thought valu has a point ... I mean why invest if this is what you expect? ... nonsense

Yep, Doc my thoughts as well.. I feel like we are getting a lot of newbies lately and actually these newbies are just changing their names. :D:D:D

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Seff. Many on here are newer and part of a rah rah pom pom squad from some yahoos that got kicked off of here. Others are just too stubborn to evolve their opinions as new information emerges. They are entrenched and I admire their ability to dismiss certain obvious things to stick to their beliefs. They call it "smoke and mirrors". Somehow most just throw out common sense and business logic for the magic beans they bought. They do not think it through the whole process of how it will negatively effect Iraq post RV/RI. They want the one hit wonder and then plan to never look back. It is so ingrained within them that they will be overnight millionaires that they can't see the forest through the trees. So they jump on people that try to bring facts and logic to the discussion. They don't realize you are helping them not hurting them. So they throw red rocks and say mean spirited things. There are others out here though that appreciate all of the opinions and solid facts. So keep bringing in.

An RI/RV like many talk on here would be devastating to Iraq in its present condition with the currency in circulation number you provided. You did an excellent job of showing the right numbers. You must compare apples to apples as you have. Circulation to circulation in conjunction and relative to population and exchange rates. I have an alternative theory where everyone wins and logically accounts for most everything and everybody. It doesn't provide the gigantic returns of an RI but it has significant upside from your best case scenario of 300% return. Even though that would be an incredible return on any stock if we were lucky enough to purchase. Funny how that gets dismissed on here eh? I have been debating posting the theory. We will see.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

OMG, you had better alert the U.S. Gov., China, U.K., France, and all the other world governments that have heavily invested in the Dinar that they have been duped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY MAX C BUT NO ONE HAS EVER PROVEN OR SHOWN A LINK THAT THE THESE COUNTRIES HAVE PURCHASED DINARS.. BUT I WISH SOMEONE COULD COME UP WITH SOME PROOF :):)

• Upvote 1

i agree this mite never happen and we will lose money....what will be will be its a gamble thats all it is....im not relying on it to make me wealthy be very nice if it does.....alot of people on here are living in cuckooooooooo land....merry christmas everyone

• Upvote 1

Yep, Doc my thoughts as well.. I feel like we are getting a lot of newbies lately and actually these newbies are just changing their names. :D:D:D

As stated before, this is my first post on ANY website dealing with the IQD. As a Christian I would be condemned to Hell for telling a bold face lie if that were the fact. Id rather not take those chances. Im simply an educated person like many of you who has done the research and logged the hours not to be a sheep following a herd of dinarites. Break from the pack, not saying leave the investment but go out and do your own reading. Do you think the ones getting your hopes up have nothing to gain by doing so? Every one of these sites has ties with one dinar dealer or another. Just read people, no need to bash because Im not telling you what you WANT to hear

Thanks for the post Seff. Many on here are newer and part of a rah rah pom pom squad from some yahoos that got kicked off of here. Others are just too stubborn to evolve their opinions as new information emerges. They are entrenched and I admire their ability to dismiss certain obvious things to stick to their beliefs. They call it "smoke and mirrors". Somehow most just throw out common sense and business logic for the magic beans they bought. They do not think it through the whole process of how it will negatively effect Iraq post RV/RI. They want the one hit wonder and then plan to never look back. It is so ingrained within them that they will be overnight millionaires that they can't see the forest through the trees. So they jump on people that try to bring facts and logic to the discussion. They don't realize you are helping them not hurting them. So they throw red rocks and say mean spirited things. There are others out here though that appreciate all of the opinions and solid facts. So keep bringing in.

An RI/RV like many talk on here would be devastating to Iraq in its present condition with the currency in circulation number you provided. You did an excellent job of showing the right numbers. You must compare apples to apples as you have. Circulation to circulation in conjunction and relative to population and exchange rates. I have an alternative theory where everyone wins and logically accounts for most everything and everybody. It doesn't provide the gigantic returns of an RI but it has significant upside from your best case scenario of 300% return. Even though that would be an incredible return on any stock if we were lucky enough to purchase. Funny how that gets dismissed on here eh? I have been debating posting the theory. We will see.

I would like to hear your theory, If you dont post it here you could at least PM it to me. I have seen many theories and developed a few of my own with the best logical one being a zero moved over one decimal place. Basically a $1000 USD investment yielding $10,000 USD. Always good to hear different thoughts with credible backing.

Find me an article stating this and NOT what you have heard from somebody that was told by a guru with high connections upstairs.. YOU WONT! There is no proof that any of these countries have this as it is all speculation! Even if so, would it be the first time Iraq has screwed somebody over? I mean really people..

3 to 1 !!!!!!!! I'd be in heaven with 2 to 1 ,,, find another way to double youre money in one day

To me a 2 to 1 gain is certainly better than nothing but after spread, cash-in fees, taxes, you'd be doing good to break even in that scenario. Drox, I'd definitely like to see your theory. I'm wanting to make money on this but I also don't want to stick my head in the sand and ignore realistic possibilities. It's pretty hard sometimes to separate fact from fiction with all of the dealer hype and on the other side the news articles clearly stating that they're going to remove 3 zeros from the currency. That seems to me like it would put them in handcuffs since their currency wouldn't actually gain any purchasing power. Drox I'd like to know what you think is the most realistic thing that's going to happen with this? I'm still learning about this and I don't think a $3,000 to $1 gain is realistic but I don't think we're going to lose our shirts on this either. Love to get more of your opinions.

In the begining the saddam dinar was exchanged 1 to 1 with the new dinar..... so when they introduce lower denomination bills they would have to exchange them in reverse 1 to 1 ..... if in the event that 25000 dinar that use to be equal to $75000 usd in late 1994 (according to oanda historic forex) is now equal to $25 usd now turn into a 25 dinar note that would make each dinar worth $3000..... or 25000 dinar becomes 25 dinar with each dinar worth .000855 which equals just over .02 cents if in the event of redenomination or dropping of the zeros there will be a revalue ... if in the event they make 25000 dinar worth only 25 usd there will be a lot of upset Iraqi's because there dinar use to be worth 3.00 plus and it was exchanged at a 1 to 1 rate with the new iqd ...................... REDRV ...I think I will call jg wentworth.....(LOL :o)

Find me an article stating this and NOT what you have heard from somebody that was told by a guru with high connections upstairs.. YOU WONT! There is no proof that any of these countries have this as it is all speculation! Even if so, would it be the first time Iraq has screwed somebody over? I mean really people..

Why dont you just go down to your local bank and open up a christmass club and you can safe and sound ........

anything is possible, as you have stated, however; i would not want to be the person in charge in Iraq if they do lop. Of course America would do nothing, as we have become a nation of pacifist, but china, well now that might be a different case.

the lop would not only affect us little investors, it would also create complete havoc in the world economies. After having read sooo much about this investment it seems clear to me that we are not the only ones wanting a 3000% return. For Iraq to do anything other would be the equivalent to suicide.

Interesting choice of words one would say, as for a jihad est that would be a guarantee to enter heaven. So, can it happen, YES. will it happen? NOT VERY LIKELY

So you really think the Dinar is the savior of the worlds financial problems :rolleyes:

Duped? Are u kidding me? Do honestly think a 300% increase on ur initial investment is being duped? That's a phenomenal return! Open ur eyes! The lop is a distinct probability!

• Upvote 3

In the begining the saddam dinar was exchanged 1 to 1 with the new dinar..... so when they introduce lower denomination bills they would have to exchange them in reverse 1 to 1 ..... if in the event that 25000 dinar that use to be equal to $75000 usd in late 1994 (according to oanda historic forex) is now equal to $25 usd now turn into a 25 dinar note that would make each dinar worth $3000..... or 25000 dinar becomes 25 dinar with each dinar worth .000855 which equals just over .02 cents if in the event of redenomination or dropping of the zeros there will be a revalue ... if in the event they make 25000 dinar worth only 25 usd there will be a lot of upset Iraqi's because there dinar use to be worth 3.00 plus and it was exchanged at a 1 to 1 rate with the new iqd ...................... REDRV ...I think I will call jg wentworth.....(LOL :o)

Correction: the old Saddam notes were NOT exchanged 1 to 1. The Iraqi Swiss dinar WASN’T even exchanged 1 to 1.

There are so many other variables that you are not taking into account. The fact that they flooded the market with dinar… they printed and put out more then what was on originally there. You see when the NID was introduced it was getting soaked up like a sponge and water… there wasn’t enough on the streets to buy anything. So the US dollar became king. They kept the steady flow of NID going into the country. Now in real life injecting more notes into the economy just makes all of them in circulation worth a lot less (but internally was controlled)… Like Obama is trying to do to the US right now by pumping barrowed money into a dying economy. BUT… the Iraqi dinar is not an internationally traded currency so Iraq at that time until today has more control of the rate. Ok… but when it becomes international that they won’t be able to control what the rate is so much as they can now.

Also you will need to take into account that so many new things have happened to make the economy better and some worse… If you take all of the + + + + + + + + ‘s and all of the - - - - - - - ‘s … I think… I THINK that it should still be on the plus side… but who am I to say… there are way too many variables ( I don’t even think Iraq knows.. ha ha ha).

Have a good day! ;)

Where are you getting this? This is a misconception that the Guru’s have been feeding folks for a while now.

There is no proof ANYWHERE that any of these governments have invested or have been paid anything for anything in the NID currency. :o

I always try to look to see what they are paid in (Currency) if you see news relating to this and it does mention the currency….it has been paid in USD.

What??? Just sayin....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Answer me this Seff. When has any country or world bank backed a country or currency without the potential to make money or strengthen an economy? A lop would render the Dinar worthless to the intent the US and World Banks are poised to create economic rebirth, as well as China, Japan.......You get the picture. Its sensible to understand it will not open @ 5.00 or even 3.00 but it could realistically be 1:1 and I believe that has a greater potential than a lop. Believe what you may, but it just doesn't add up in many of our minds. Best wishes and go RV.

JSOD67

• Upvote 2

Why the name change.... again?Debbie

I know this is a terrible first post but Ive been a follower for a while and just recently signed up. Just want people to get out of the thought that the IQD will save their lives.

First off, I would like to say Ive been following this rollercoaster for quite a while and still have faith in it but from all the articles released lately stating that there will be a deletion of 3 zero’s I am concerned. I know all the gurus have ways of justifying these articles with thoughts of “this just means pulling 3 zero bills” and “translators these days arent great, heres what it really means.” In no way do I want a lop to occur as I am rather heavily invested, however I believe its inevitable. I hope and pray that I am wrong but I can see no other way. With that said, I have put together a list of population vs. gdp vs. total currency in circulation. In my opinion this alone is enough to justify a lop.

USA

310,879,000-population

14.256 trillion gross domestic product

4 trillion in circulation (2008)

Iraq

31,234,000-population

111.5 billion gross domestic product

27 trillion in ciriclation

Kuwait

3,566,437-population

140.589 billion gross domestic product

24.862 billion kwd in circulation (end of FY 2009)

Once again I hope this does not occur but I want everyone who thinks that one day they are going to wake up millionaires and there is no other solution to the IQD to realize that this might not happen. Rule of thumb to not invest more than you can afford to lose is a very wise thing to do. Do I believe in time the IQD will raise in value? Yes. Absolutely, however a 3:1 gain would be a little more probably than a 3,000:1. Just saying.

Really hope Im wrong!!!

-Thanks and God Bless

Why the name change.... again?Debbie

Name change?? My profile name is Seff.. Debbie Downer is an expression used to express someone who interjects an opinion not common to all the bubbly thoughts most seem to have.

As for the 1:1 ratio being prudent for Iraq and all that is involved: Who would be able to support that rate? How much foreign currency/natural resources do they have in reserve (not in the ground)? 15% Would be a low baseline to get an acceptable value. As great as this investment is hyped up to be, I just dont see it. I dont think you realize how much 27 trillion truly is, to support a rate of 1:1 they would need a minimum of ALL USD in circulation. Please research before you tell me something that I have already read from a "guru"

• Upvote 2

I have most of my dinars in warka bank and it has already doubled, I am hoping for a 1-1 rv ,but will be greatful for almost any rise. THIS is a long shot,people who are desparate could be in for a lot of heart break. please don`t sink everything you have into this endeaver.

Answer me this Seff. When has any country or world bank backed a country or currency without the potential to make money or strengthen an economy? A lop would render the Dinar worthless to the intent the US and World Banks are poised to create economic rebirth, as well as China, Japan.......You get the picture. Its sensible to understand it will not open @ 5.00 or even 3.00 but it could realistically be 1:1 and I believe that has a greater potential than a lop. Believe what you may, but it just doesn't add up in many of our minds. Best wishes and go RV.

JSOD67

What do you think a LOP of the zeros and a RI of $3 would do? It would strengthen their currency, eliminate the higher Denoms, and make the rest of the world that holds Dinars a 300% profit. Seems pretty F'ing logical in my mind. I can't believe people that own dinar are in such denial! Do you honestly think they're going to pay for a straight RV? NO F'ING WAY! The very best scenario I can see is this: They come out at say, .86. Then they give us a window to cash in. Iraq is going to do what is in their best interest. Unless the US GOV says, "NO F'ING Way, you're going to give us this RV in some way or fashion.". I'm hoping that's the case! Worst case scenario: They LOP and RI at 3+ and we make three times our investment. That's really it my friends! That's the way this will shake down. I only hope I'm wrong but logic prevails!

Why are the people here assuming that at worst you would triple your money? If they come out with a lop and revalue at around a dollar, most will lose money. Why do you assume a $3 rv and then lop? Prove it! Oh yeah, you can't, just like you can't prove they will lop in the first place!

• Upvote 2

I didnt invest for a 3 to 1. Which by the way IS a rather high return. I have never seen a savings account with an interest rate of 300% When I first got in I was expecting about 3 zeros added to my investment (sound familiar)

Anyways I can see that most of you are intent on this going thru the roof and will not let the thought of anything else enter your thick skull. You really need to come to the realization it might not happen

I am not going to slam you, even though I hope you are wrong. I am being as realistic as possible and I go through the same thoughts daily. I think most people on here are just HOPING so much that this turns out to be their lottery (which I also buy tickets for), which might actually be the only hope they have in their lives right now, as things are pretty bleak for many. My thoughts when I bought into this was "Why not, I've spent/invested money on dumber things, that had no possibility of the kinds of returns possible with Dinar", and I didn't spend more than I could lose, and I am not spending future "earnings" either. But, like many people, I'm so far in debt with this economy, that they only way out is this or sell my retirement funds, which I hope I don't have to do yet. I am definitely not in the school of thought that there is no other outcome than to get rich, but again, I'm really HOPEFUL that will be the outcome. I understand you are just trying to give people a dose of possible reality, but most invested don't even want to hear it, so you might as well save your energy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I am not going to slam you, even though I hope you are wrong. I am being as realistic as possible and I go through the same thoughts daily. I think most people on here are just HOPING so much that this turns out to be their lottery (which I also buy tickets for), which might actually be the only hope they have in their lives right now, as things are pretty bleak for many. My thoughts when I bought into this was "Why not, I've spent/invested money on dumber things, that had no possibility of the kinds of returns possible with Dinar", and I didn't spend more than I could lose, and I am not spending future "earnings" either. But, like many people, I'm so far in debt with this economy, that they only way out is this or sell my retirement funds, which I hope I don't have to do yet. I am definitely not in the school of thought that there is no other outcome than to get rich, but again, I'm really HOPEFUL that will be the outcome. I understand you are just trying to give people a dose of possible reality, but most invested don't even want to hear it, so you might as well save your energy.

I feel really bad for people like yourself and others that are out there in your shoe's. When did your life become so bad that you eventually started to pull away from people who are trying to educate you on making good financial decisions and start throwing needed money out the window in hopes that you become a millionaire so it will get your life back on track. I am a relatively young person and I was taught by my parents that by educating yourself and working really hard would always pay off. Bad luck comes to millionaires and poor people alike. The difference between poor people who become poorer and the rich who turn poor is that the poor depend on the government for help and the rich turned poor work harder to become rich again.

With this said. I again ask anybody on this website to explain to me why would people with factual information be getting negative post when the liars who are out there feeding off people like RhondaG be treated like celebrities. What has our world become for a lady I take it to tell someone, "Thanks for the truth but I'm looking for the liars to give me false hope."

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3