Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Debbie Downer

Seff

I know this is a terrible first post but Ive been a follower for a while and just recently signed up. Just want people to get out of the thought that the IQD will save their lives.

First off, I would like to say Ive been following this rollercoaster for quite a while and still have faith in it but from all the articles released lately stating that there will be a deletion of 3 zero’s I am concerned. I know all the gurus have ways of justifying these articles with thoughts of “this just means pulling 3 zero bills” and “translators these days arent great, heres what it really means.” In no way do I want a lop to occur as I am rather heavily invested, however I believe its inevitable. I hope and pray that I am wrong but I can see no other way. With that said, I have put together a list of population vs. gdp vs. total currency in circulation. In my opinion this alone is enough to justify a lop.

USA

310,879,000-population

14.256 trillion gross domestic product

4 trillion in circulation (2008)

Iraq

31,234,000-population

111.5 billion gross domestic product

27 trillion in ciriclation

Kuwait

3,566,437-population

140.589 billion gross domestic product

24.862 billion kwd in circulation (end of FY 2009)

Once again I hope this does not occur but I want everyone who thinks that one day they are going to wake up millionaires and there is no other solution to the IQD to realize that this might not happen. Rule of thumb to not invest more than you can afford to lose is a very wise thing to do. Do I believe in time the IQD will raise in value? Yes. Absolutely, however a 3:1 gain would be a little more probably than a 3,000:1. Just saying.

Really hope Im wrong!!!

-Thanks and God Bless

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 22

Im not going to sell my dinar as I have invested for a reason. I hope and pray that it works out but in talking with other investors they have put all their hopes and dreams into this. There has never been a formal announcement verifying or disproving a LOP. Its all here-say and most are blinded by the thought of unseen wealth and prosperity. I just want people to see the other side of the coin and not what those who sell dinar tell you.

AGAIN I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN BUT IT IS A POSSIBILITY

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I guess the question is if you have heard this before do you accept that it is possible to only see a 3 to 1 gain. I have prepared myself for this potential outcome. In fact, I believe the probability for success with this in vestment is 0.5!

50% chance i will be satisfied and happy or 50% chance i will be disappointed. Maybe too simplistic and a lot of other factors are out there to change probability, but I live in a simple world. Either be happy or sad. Simple! Prepare yourself to move on if this does not work in our favor.

• Upvote 2

this is your first post???????????????????????????? may i suggest you sell your dinar and give it a rest! we are dinar investors and know better.

I thought it was nice since that is a fairly well (though rehashed) put together post with a title that is definelty NOT by a newbie ... my best guess ... brand new screen name for an old lopster.

Oh, I expect to hear how "I've been watching silently ... yada yada yada"

I'll give odds on the new screen name.

Personally I thought valu has a point ... I mean why invest if this is what you expect? ... nonsense

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Man I think he is right I am going to sell all my dinar now. NOT! go hang with the GET Team you will fit in better with TK and his garbage post. :P

Tk is the exact opposite and a major factor in new investors. Ill talk with a newbie and here "this guy tk says its about to pop! im so excited!" If you will look back on his posts there are over 55 articles stating that the rv will occur within a 7 day timeframe. Hes full of it, plain and simple. You need to accept the fact that this might not turn out the way you want and stop being ignorant to research and logic. Stop looking for rumors and finding others interpretations of "intel" and do your own research.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I thought it was nice since that is a fairly well (though rehashed) put together post with a title that is definelty NOT by a newbie ... my best guess ... brand new screen name for an old lopster.

Personally I thought valu has a point ... I mean why invest if this is what you expect? ... nonsense

I can assure you that I have never posted on the topic of dinar EVER in my life. Always been in the shadows. Im not a previous lopster, its just that with all the things happening in Iraq right now people are getting so fixated on the thought that they will retire in "X" amount of days.

If this is what you truly believe, I will gladly buy all your Dinar. Let me know.

I will gladly sell you my dinar at a rate of 1:1. If all goes well it will be a great return for you. Hope you have a 8 figure bank account..

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Well said... if your investing for a 3 - 1 investment then its a waste... why not just save? You could have saved that amount 10 times over by now.... if time is money I think people have invested the proper amount of time to expect a.high return

Sorry that your getting ( - ) for posting a factual statement. I gave you a ( + ) just because you had so many. People on this website live in dream land where only liars are rewarded for their efforts.

Thanks man, I could honestly care less what kind of rating I get. Maybe I should go post a rumor with my "intel" to get some +'s lol. Seriously people, if you cant accept this fact you deserve to take a hit. Its an investment like any other, possible gains, possible losses.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well said... if your investing for a 3 - 1 investment then its a waste... why not just save? You could have saved that amount 10 times over by now.... if time is money I think people have invested the proper amount of time to expect a.high return

I didnt invest for a 3 to 1. Which by the way IS a rather high return. I have never seen a savings account with an interest rate of 300% When I first got in I was expecting about 3 zeros added to my investment (sound familiar)

Anyways I can see that most of you are intent on this going thru the roof and will not let the thought of anything else enter your thick skull. You really need to come to the realization it might not happen

• Upvote 2

OMG, you had better alert the U.S. Gov., China, U.K., France, and all the other world governments that have heavily invested in the Dinar that they have been duped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find me an article stating this and NOT what you have heard from somebody that was told by a guru with high connections upstairs.. YOU WONT! There is no proof that any of these countries have this as it is all speculation! Even if so, would it be the first time Iraq has screwed somebody over? I mean really people..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

"you need to come to the realization it might not happen" WOW now thats something I bet no one has thought of! This is a speculative investment and anything is possible. But based on countless hours of research on my part and my guess by the majority of folks invested I don't believe in the LOP theory. Could I be wrong,yes. Could you and other Lop believers be wrong,yes. So until we come to a conclusion and I'm still invested I choose to be positive......................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!

• Upvote 2

For what it's worth I'll put my 2 dinars in once again. This is a super high-risk investment! No one knows what's going to happen. The potential payout for a relatively small investment is huge and it could pay off big time! From what I've researched a lot of the 27 trillion dinars has been taken out of circulation and I don't see how a scenario with very little gain for investors and without giving their economy any increased purchasing power would be in their best interest. I'm with you Debbie Downer that this a possibility but I'm hanging onto what I have too and lets look at all possibilities and hope for the best!

Edited by marknet73
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No need to be sorry, you dug deeper than many of the people here. Of course it could happen, not only possible but probable imo. The odds of this making us all millionaires are slim, nevertheless I like others gotta have something to hope for.

• Upvote 1