Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam M & Sonny1 12/1/10

JBrookes

Well frankly, I like the sound of it. I feel it is important to know where the IQD is at, at all times. ;)

And things are moving at a head spinning pace. Much has been said in the posts today about how quickly it is going. I think that we will see it and see it quickly. How will they put a time frame on it? Don't know. But I do know that if it comes in below value and goes Forex then the daily interest rate should cause it to be a popular purchase and therefore push the price up. If it comes in high then it will have to settle down to its true value. Now, how fast will that happen, not a clue. But it sounds good. :blink: I want my dinar close at hand so when I get the letter/certificate from Adam I can get er done. :D And in the mean time I will wait for Adam to advise or suggest what he thinks I should do with the Warka account funds and how to invest...but that is for the Vets to know and the rest to wonder. :P

who the heck needs a 2 hour conference call when we have access to the Master :) love it, NO BS just facts .... if you caught it, and you've read the book, you know that Adam has experience with the Kuwait dinar .... so many people still choose to call that a "myth" ... I think not!!

Thanks Adam and sonny1 for your continued no non sense info and obviously genuine interest in keeping us up to speed!

Thanks JBrookes for copying and sharing! you rock sister!

blessings,

pvS

AGREE!smile.gif

1. Presidential order 13303 gives us the right to invest in Iraq, it doesn't guarantee that any currency we hold will always be valuable.

2. Kuwait did issue new currency and they did have a period to cash in the old currency - your post proves you wrong, jmw.

I quote:

Read more:

As recently as 1994 Kuwait did away with an old currency.

3. There is a chance that Iraq can re denominate either before or after they rv or don't rv.

Again, everything I said is common sense and someone comes out of the woodwork to say "Adam is wrong! Adam is wron

Well, I'm not wrong (on this one, at least!)... but why all the hate? If you're not happy here, there are plenty of other sites out there. There's no reason to be rude.

:tiphat:

Not angry or trying to be rude...but you missed my point...you told everyone to carry their dinar...which is just silly.

Kuwait did not change currency as a revaluation. You stated that several countries had revalued and changed currencies and I'm just curious who they are.

Not trying to be disrespectful just looking for the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jbrookes, you look familiar, and I have this funny scar on my butt shaped like an arrowhead.

We didn't date at one time did we? LOL.

Thanks for posting this chat!!! I would have missed it too!!

Adam, good to see you on the board so much this evening!! Can't wait for my E-mail!!!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Jbrookes, you look familiar, and I have this funny scar on my butt shaped like an arrowhead.

We didn't date at one time did we? LOL.

Thanks for posting this chat!!! I would have missed it too!!

Adam, good to see you on the board so much this evening!! Can't wait for my E-mail!!!

Go RV!!!

:lol::lol::blink: I don't think we know eachother!! But you did have me thinking!!! :lol:

You are very welcome!!

Not angry or trying to be rude...but you missed my point...you told everyone to carry their dinar...which is just silly.

Kuwait did not change currency as a revaluation. You stated that several countries had revalued and changed currencies and I'm just curious who they are.

Not trying to be disrespectful just looking for the truth.

Enough already, the horse is dead. Leave your dinar where you want and don't worry about other people. It's up to you to decide on what advice is in your best interest.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

total crap...if there is a time limit and a short one at that its called a redenomination and thats not good news...if they were just introducing the smaller denoms and gradually pulling the big bills then we will be getting the rv we hoped for but this is clearly a redenomination and they want the old currency asap so they can put out a whole new currency...bad news...just goes to show that adam or sonny1 (aka professor) have no clue what they are talking about...sorry but thats mho and we hopefully will be able to make our money back...good luck tothose who think differently

Dude, cool your jets. I honestly haven't seen any productive posts from you. Adam is just giving a heads up just in case. When it pops and you may be only given a short period to cash in, don't you think you would like to have your Dinar with you? One more thing, if you want to bash Adam, go to the other site. Would like to see positive posts here.

Stay grounded, calm and BE HAPPY

Go RV/RI

• Upvote 2

Enough already, the horse is dead. Leave your dinar where you want and don't worry about other people. It's up to you to decide on what advice is in your best interest.

Hooter, Very well said. I was thinking the exact thing. People can read advice of others but in the end if you can think for yourself at all you shouldn't be here in this investment. I will make My own choice by what info I think is viable. I already know what I am doing and it is not going to take more than 15 min after RV for me to be set. All my Dinars are at the Bank I am going to deal with. I first will look at what Banks Adam has cash-in deals with and if there is not much different than my bank, well I will just go to my Bank.

• Upvote 2

Jbrooks. just thought I would keep it fun!!! I like the positive better than the negative, and after the last few days of everybody dissing each other, felt good to be humorous again!!!

Peace! And GOD BLESS!!!

Lol!! I agree!! Laughter is always the best medicine!! Thank you for your positivity!! :)

Hooter, Very well said. I was thinking the exact thing. People can read advice of others but in the end if you can think for yourself at all you shouldn't be here in this investment. I will make My own choice by what info I think is viable. I already know what I am doing and it is not going to take more than 15 min after RV for me to be set. All my Dinars are at the Bank I am going to deal with. I first will look at what Banks Adam has cash-in deals with and if there is not much different than my bank, well I will just go to my Bank.

Spoken like a true VIP, and a classy one at that.

:twothumbs:

I did not comment on the cash in period, but I would think that 4 months is plenty of time (if that is the case).

I WAS THINKING THE SAME. I MEAN HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED????I THINK I COULD CASH IN WITHIN 4 HOURS.. :lol::lol:

Ok call me naive but really? your going to take all that dinar with you on holiday? Stick it in the little closet safe and go off to the beach? Let alone bringing it in and out another country. I think I would just leave it in the safe deposit box and cut the vacation short on hearing of an RV. Pay top dollar and catch the next plane back. Anyone else?

WHO'S GOING TO BE GONE FOR 4 MONTHS???????LOL :lol::lol::lol:

total crap...if there is a time limit and a short one at that its called a redenomination and thats not good news...if they were just introducing the smaller denoms and gradually pulling the big bills then we will be getting the rv we hoped for but this is clearly a redenomination and they want the old currency asap so they can put out a whole new currency...bad news...just goes to show that adam or sonny1 (aka professor) have no clue what they are talking about...sorry but thats mho and we hopefully will be able to make our money back...good luck tothose who think differently

WRONG, The CBI is not redenominating, there is no new currency, there is however, small denomination currancy that was never circulated because it was basically worthless and was stored out of country in England. The large denoms are being removed from circulation and replaced with the small denoms that are already on site and ready to be deployed.

The time frame is based on many factors about "end of year" and what that means. There are many posts here that go into why end of year or before end of year is so important.

The thing is, we are down to the wire and if you have not planned, and have waited on everyone here to do your leg work for you, there is a large chance one will be up a creek without a paddle.

• Upvote 1